Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titan Academy OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Titan Academy OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:43 pm

HERE'S THE IC THREAD: titan-academy-t31350.html

INTRO

Briella walked down the hallway of Titan Academy. She grimaced at the knowledge she'd be stuck there for another semester. Orientation was in a week, and she loathed the thought. But she had no choice; her father donated funds to the school, and because he didn't wish to look bad, she was forced to attend. Of course it has nothing to do with him wanting to get rid of me, she thought to herself with a smirk. He had said something about this being a year to remember... but what could he mean by that?

PLOT

It is obvious that only a select group of students attend Titan Academy. What do they have in common? They are all gods and goddesses...well, in the making. Each student has their unique power, and they are individually becoming more skilled in them. As the year progresses and each student becomes stronger and stronger in their gifting, as does the lust for power grow in the teachers and board members. Little do the seniors at Titan Academy know what is in store for them at the end of the year.

That's it. This is my first attempt at starting an RPG, so bear with me...what I had in mind for the rp was that each god or goddess's character would be portrayed as they would be if they were a normal average teenager. (e.g. Zeus would be the jock who everyone loves, Aphrodite the popular blonde dating the star of the football team, Calypso the captain of the swim team, et cetera.)
I'm eager to see how it goes...so please join. :]

List of Characters:
STUDENTS:
Briella – Taken by myself
Zeus (God of the Sky, Gods, and Thunder) – Taken by AngelDreams
Aphrodite (Goddess of Love and Beauty) – Taken by SexyBabe16
Athena (Goddess of Wisdom) – Taken by Alicelyn
Morpheus (God of Sleep & Dreams) - Taken by Daemon_of_Cybele
Calypso (Goddess of the Sea) – Takem by wednesdaysun
Apollo (God of Music) – Taken by Souseiki
Gaia (Goddess of Earth) – Taken by Digimonrule45
Hades (God of the Underworld)- Taken by Fatalfrost
Eris (Goddess of Chaos) - Taken by Daemon_of_Cybele
Hermes (Messenger of the Gods) - Taken by Chari
Ares (God of War) - Taken by onikuron
Chronos - Taken by xax200
TEACHERS:
Metis (Principal) – Taken by myself
Polyhymnia (Math) – Taken by Chari
Clio (History) - Available
Cybele (Science) - Taken by Yue Shine
Calliope (English) - Available
Nike (Gym) – Taken by Biff
Hygea (Nurse) – Taken by wednesdaysun

THIS IS BRIELLE:

Please feel free to add your own characters, and more gods/goddesses! But let’s try to use up the ones listed first. Also, if you wish to make a new character of your own, make sure they go along with the plot (Aka make sure they are related somehow to the greek theme). A profile is not required, but if you want you may post that or a picture of how you think your character would look like if they were an average teenager ^^

RULES:
*Profanity is allowed while IC, but not OOC. Please respect the other rp'ers.
*Romance is allowed, but no cybering. Keep it pg-13.
*No one-liners. Try and post at least a paragraph. I say quality, not quantity; please use good grammar.
*Try and post at least once a day. If you can't, I understand, but at least make an effort.

Thanks. :]
Last edited by destinyendearing on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Do me a favor: donovan-academy-ooc-signups-t31486.html

The caged bird sings
with a fearful trill
of things unknown
but longed for still
and his tune is heard
on the distant hill
for the caged bird
sings of freedom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Titan Academy (OOC)(please join!)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Digimonrule45 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:46 pm

I like to take Gaia please.
ImageImageImageImageImage
CLICK CLICK CLICK D8

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Digimonrule45
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:47 pm

Hmm...

Might I be Eris, goddess of chaos? Greek mythology happens to be "my thing".

If not, I'll choose one from the list.
we're gonna revel in hating what's going on.

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Sure, DoC, it would be great if you could double up as someone else, too though. But fine if not. ^^

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:56 pm

And oops...I think I might have posted this RPG in the wrong section. Anyone know if or how I can move it?

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:56 pm

I'd like to reserve zeus
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daemon_of_Cybele on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:56 pm

I'll take Morpheus, too, then. :)

Daemon_of_Cybele
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:59 pm

Added you all to the list. :)

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 pm

Aphrodite please! - This is will be a great roleplay!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... bikini.jpg

btw during school she wears clothes..
Last edited by SexyBabe16 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Might I take Calypso and Hygea?
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! You are both added.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorentier on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:03 pm

I just have a question

Did you just select some of the gods and goddesses or did you mean to have most of the main ones, cause I see some missing.

Sorentier
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceLyn on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:26 pm

May i be Athena please? oh and are we suposed to make a profile? and what should it look like?
"Oh sorry...was it me who killed you last summer?"

AliceLyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:29 pm

Haha, I just had to check this out, however, I won't be able to join due to too many RP's running already. But I thought I'd add in a few, unless you didn't want to add them in for certain reasons.

Poseidon and Hades, Artemis and Hera.

That's all, and great idea : D

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:47 pm

I would like to add a character and reserve him. Hades if you please. Also what doesn the profile require or are we not making them?
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:47 pm

Oh, I just added ones I figured could be easily portrayed, but I said people could add whichever ones they liked to. ^^ Sorry

Yes you may be Athena, and you can make a profile if you would like. It's not required. Like I said a picture would be nice.

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby destinyendearing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:52 pm

@Fatalfrost: You may add Hades, but it would be appreciated if you would use one of the listed teachers or students as well... And a profile isn't required, I just want them to portray characteristics the god/goddess would have...make sense? :)

destinyendearing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Souseiki on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 pm

I'll take Apollo, if I could. I'll edit in a picture in a minute.
Watch the rhythm, feel the moment

Souseiki
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yue Shine on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:57 pm

Is Cybele a male or female? I'd love to teach Science either way. If not, I'll go with appollo.
ImageImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.What is your Spirit Animal
Your Result: Tiger
Pounce! Bite! Claw! The Tiger is your spirit animal. You are agressive, and probobly charming. Used well, your strength can bring fame, but used badly, you will end up in Jail.
Result Breakdown:
70% Tiger, 52% Wolf, 52% Deer, 50% Turtle,26% Bald Eagle
Quiz Created on GoTo Quiz

Yue Shine
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!