Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Titanic

Titanic

a part of “Titanic”, a fictional universe by SilentShivers.

It's 1912, and the Titanic is making it's way from England to America. But it will meet it's fate. You make up your adventure on this grand ship! Will you fall in love? Make a new friend? Drown in the water? Or fight to survive? You make the story!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Titanic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Titanic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentShivers on Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Titanic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

~Let me be your nightmare...I promise it will be one you will never forget...~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentShivers
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Titanic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:06 pm

Save me a girl's spot!
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Florenai on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:10 pm

Very interesting! I'll take a spot, please reserve me one.

Florenai
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentShivers on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Alright -Saves spots-

Your spots have been reserved. ^^

SilentShivers
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentShivers on Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:49 am

Alright, I'm going to bed so if anyone else wants to reserve a spot or has a question, private message me and I'll respond in the morning. Goodnight everyone!

SilentShivers
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:58 am

I loved researching the Titanic history, I can come up with two characters right now. A boy for Aduray to fall in love with, and perhaps the boy's older sister. Can we keep this as real as possible? I love the history of Titanic and while we can create our own characters and make this fun for us, I'd like some of the more famous and well known people to at least be mentioned... like ASTOR, Colonel John Jacob and ASTOR <Did not survive>, Mrs Madeleine Talmage Astor <Who by the way, contrary to the 1998 movie, survived Titanic and as part of Mr. Astor's will she was not allowed to ever remarry if she wanted to keep his money.>, The STRAUS, Mrs Rosalie Ida and STRAUS, Mr Isidor the owners of Macy's at the time. BROWN, Mrs Margaret "Molly" & Mr. Andrews the ships builder and Mr. Ismay the owner who pushes full speed a head, and of course Captain Smith, this was his last sail before retirement. Other than that I think this is a great idea! I can't wait for approval by the list owner!

Oh also for those of you who really like Titanic history... Mr. Murdock did NOT shoot anyone on board nor did he Kill himself. The family ended up suing the movie company I believe.
When The Lion Wakes

Carnival Missing II

We need players in Carnival Missing II!

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentShivers on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:20 am

You've really done your research.

We can mention some of the famous characters... if you want, you could make a list of all the names and put their position next to them, I could put them into the introduction so other people are aware of the people that were in the movie, even if they know their names, ect.

I made the roleplay so people didn't have to actually play certain parts from the movie [Since the movie seemed to focus around Rose and Jack and the boat sinking.] but if they want to, they could. I don't mind.

SilentShivers
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hera on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:32 am

Ooh, can you save me a spot? A girl, if you will. :)

Hera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentShivers on Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 am

Done. Your spot is saved.

SilentShivers
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hera on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:24 am

I've added my character. I'm almost certain I'm going to make her whole profile longer and more refined.

Hera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 am

I plan to develop a list of members of the Titanic based on the actual passenger list. I will also give a list of what they did for entertainment and what they had on board the ship to eat. :) If that will be helpful to anyone playing the game. :)

Also has anyone heard of Titanic Adventure Out Of Time? it's an old computer game. :) Anyone know it? Just wondering.

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:01 pm

As Promised a list of people & things to know about Titanic!

Titanic Historical Society
Passenger List
Titanic Cargo List
Food On Board Titanic

Famous People that should be talked about in introduction:

Thomas Andrews Shipbuilder
Bruce Ismay Ships Designer
Isidor Straus
Molly Brown

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentShivers on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Alright. We have a lot of people planning on being apart of this roleplay, which means we will have to pace our posting and we will need to post posts on a special Posts Occ Thread so if anyone misses anything, they can see what they missed.

SilentShivers
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentShivers on Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm hoping that most people with reserved spots will have their profiles done by tomorrow!

SilentShivers
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LightingStrikes on Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Hey just so everyone knows the story has started in the Titanic thread under the postings! Looking forward to Role Playing with you all!

Titanic

LightingStrikes
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:53 pm

I won't be able to finish until tomorrow :( Sorry! Busy! Please don't get too far ahead of me..

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentShivers on Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Posts have been posted.

SilentShivers
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm

...Okay...so, before I get around to posting again, I have a small question. Was Anica's character talking about Elisabeth and William? Because I'm quite sure my character is not 3 or 4 years old. She's much older than that, I had thought. Especially if, when you read in her older brother George's history, near the end. he was talking about finding a man for her already...
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ifihavewingstofly on Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 pm

To answer your question Crystal Flamedance, I'm almost positive Anica's character was talking to Reed and his little sister, Abigail because they were on their way to the dining room and Anica's character "brushed" against a man who was with a little girl.

ifihavewingstofly
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Oh...okay. Just wanted to make sure before I posted, was all. Thanks.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!