Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greenview Heights

Greenview Heights

a part of “Greenview Heights”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

This character driven roleplay follows the lives of tenants living on the second floor of the Evergreen Heights Apartments, located within the heart of Los Angeles, California.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Greenview Heights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Greenview Heights

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:45 pm

Hey Dumi, I won't be active from December 8th till December 15th because I'll be leaving town with a couple of friends to go volunteer at a poor community (social service yay) to help out and stuff, and I'll only take my phone but there probably won't be any service so I won't be able to post. Either way, I'll try to talk out my relationships before I leave or if you guys start the roleplay before I arrive I'll try to write my character into whatever you guys have written so far c:
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:55 pm

Hey Dumisa!

I was wondering if I could possibly reserve the Vanessa Hudgens role in apartment 202. The Hex code I still want to play around with, and I'm still debating on a few career choices :) I hope that's alright. I'm going to have a lot of free time really soon and I've been itching to write.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 am

@lightningpoint; That's fine. Thanks for letting us know.

Sorella; So glad that you are back! Not sure if you remember me or not but either way, consider your role reserved. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:38 am

I do remember you! :) And thank you so much!

EDIT: So I know this may be late now, but I was considering changing the FC of Vanessa Hudgens. I might go to Amber Heard, but use more of her darker hair gifs/photo, but it's still a little up in the hair. I believe that change would be fine because when I googled Vanessa she was just an American actress. :)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:05 am

Woo, I was finally able to get most of my girl done but now I shall finish tons of school work and get some sleep. I'll most likely end up sending her in tonight if not tomorrow.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 am

I'd like to reserve the Arden Cho spot but changing the face claim to Julia Pierce if that's alright. I'm still deciding on what hex code I want to use but her occupation would be a musician

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ulsær on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:45 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't submitted yet. Have some things going on currently. Starting on Saturday I'll have lots of free time for two weeks since I'll be on break.

ulsær
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:04 pm

I've been trying to make a character form for awhile now, and no muse if coming for this character at all. I am going to have to withdraw my reservation. I'm sorry :/

I wish you guys the best of luck though.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaybie on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:30 pm

Hello! I would like to reserve Arden Cho, I would like to make her an animator!

I would like to keep the same face claim!

Her Hex color will be #9edef7

I will have her profile done ASAP!

If anyone would like to talk relationships with me, just ask me and we can negotiate!

Shaybie
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!