Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Outcasters: Generation I

a part of “Outcasters: Generation I”, a fictional universe by Abu.

Amidst a hostile war between the Faerie Courts, mortals in Parkwood are beginning to develop abilities of the magical and supernatural kind.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Outcasters: Generation I”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:04 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Outcasters: Generation I"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abu
Member for 7 years
Promethean Author Lifegiver

Re: Outcasters: Generation I

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Jesus Christ, i finally find a new RP on this site that isn't anime and isn't old/dead, and all the roles are taken that damn quick!?!?!...........kill me now _._
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"자살은 고통을 없애주지 않는다. 단지 다른 사람에게 고통을 전가 시킬 뿐이지." --->>*도움*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Ah, I apologise for any misunderstandings here. There are an unlimited amount of spaces for characters in this roleplay. The character list on the introduction page is merely an up-to-date list of characters that people have made or are planning to make, and it will be expanded as people join. If you wish to join, then please feel free! Your character(s) will be added to the list as necessary.

Edit: I'll message you privately just in case you don't end up seeing this.

Abu
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Pending] on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:23 am

Won't be home tomorrow. Have to drive to Utah to pick someone up. Will finish le character when I get back on Monday (or perhaps Sunday night if I can get back in time.)
[Insert Favorite Quote Here]

[Pending]
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:10 am

Alright, chap. Thanks for letting me know! There's no rush on these characters for now so it's all good, take your time.

Abu
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JemimaSillabub on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:27 pm

This looks cool! I'd love to make a dragon that's been living in the Hotel for most of his life. His FC would be Skandar Keynes.

JemimaSillabub
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:08 am

Yeah, sure thing! Thanks for showing interest, and I look forward to seeing your character.

Abu
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:47 am

So I, NEKO THE ASKER OF OBVIOUS QUESTIONS!! Would like to double check just to make sure: the spots that you have labeled as User are roles that are created but open, yes?

Cuz if the answer is "no": User I absolutely love your name.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:36 am

No, the roles listed "User" are just empty slots for the time being. I mostly put them in ahead of time for convenience when people do create characters, so I can just easily fill them out. When there's only one character for that line the coding can be a real ball-ache if I don't add the other two in.

Right now the Demon King seems like an open position but I currently have someone I trust who might be taking it, and a couple of back-ups if she doesn't. I'm sorry if you had your heart set on this role.

We do have a position open for the King or Queen of the Elven Kingdom, however. And of course, the RP is mostly sandbox, so you're free to create whatever kind of character you wish... Within reason.

Abu
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:49 am

No worries, I wasn't interested in Demon King - I just happened to notice the tag "User" and got curious about it. Though I must admit a bit of shock at no one grabbing the Elven Monarch already since you've mentioned it.

I'm not too certain what I'll try to pitch at you yet since I'm honestly about to hit the hay. But once I've given some good thought to it, I'll throw whatever comes to mind in your direction

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:52 am

Aye, fair enough.

And yeah, it is a bit of a surprise. But since I'm not entirely sure where the Elves sit in this story, it'll be easy to just NPC the King/Queen if necessary.

As for your character, that's perfectly fine. I look forward to seeing what you come up with. ^^

Abu
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abu on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Just a quick notice to everyone:

I'm hoping to start this some time on Saturday (24th June) so please try to get your characters in and finished by then!

Thank you.

Abu
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!