Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Under the White Sheet

Under the White Sheet (Need RPers)

a part of “Under the White Sheet”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

Welcome to S.C.U. institute of higher learning for a higher breed of students.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Under the White Sheet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Under the White Sheet (Need RPers)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:03 pm

Hey, Flysociety, I am responding to you on the matter of looking at this RP. I wanted to let you know that I am in the process of reading all of the information provided, but I need to get to church, so it might not be until tomorrow or Friday (definitely by the weekend though) that I will be able to respond 'yes' or 'no'. Thanks for the recommendation and I will be getting back to you about this RP asap.

Thanks and enjoy your week.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 am

Ok, no problem, just let me know with a PM or a submitted character. ^^
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Oh my, a possible new character or characters, sweet!

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Yup! plus even more to come!

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:42 pm

So, Flysociety, I'm providing my character information on here for proofing and if it needs to be moved to the Character Template later, let me know.

Name: Claude Sanct
Nickname: TBD
Birth-Death: 16th century - (see latter description)
Orientation: Caucasion
Race: Bluebood Vampire
Race Description: (Developed off of another RP idea) - Bluebood vampires are those that change into a vampire, due to some mutation of the genes, which could be semi-related to certain hormones inherited, at the age of 16. It is common to turn on the night of the 16th birthday, but for some it happens a week earlier or later. It depends on the person. When they are changed, they gain agelessness and general immortality. This means, they are subject to die, but will not die natural causes, and will not, obviously, die of age. They remain the age they were when the transformation successfully completed in every aspect, which can take up to 2 years at times. Basically, when they turn automatically at year 16, they gain the basics and slowly begin to learn and obtain powers and abilities, which can take up to 2 years to achieve. The average achievement of Full Power by a Bluebood Vampire is 23.5 months, though select few have gained this in less time.
Bloodline Trait: There is nothing specific to a Bluebood Vampire, however, they do obtain increased strength, increased stealth abilities, and their hunger is more than that of other vampires. These vampires usually obtain increased jumping height and select few obtain the ability to almost fly. Claude is of that select few.
Appearance: Image He is relatively tall, muscular, and, of course, quite pale. He is thin and not buff, definitely not a jock, but is not to be underestimated in strength.
Personality: Claude is generally quiet, yet not shy. He keeps to himself most of the time. He can be very direct and doesn't care too much about saying something that might hurt someone's feelings. Claude likes to protect the women, but just as equally gets angry with them. He has no interest in getting drunk every night, though he will drink to an extent. He likes going to parties and observing, given his quiet nature, and will often be sarcastic. With his friends he is more openly himself and will act differently than most people would think he would.
Skills: Claude is skilled at bowling, and academically skilled in sciences. He likes to read and has been trying to figure out the Bluebood genetic makeup and what causes it. S.C.U. is his opportunity.
Personal Effects: A frayed, old, black leather bound notebook with yellowing parchment inside. He has several of these, half of which were packed into boxes that he keeps sealed in his room and hidden as well.
Birth Place & Area of Residence: 16th Century England, grew up in the 16th Century Dutch Republic (now the Netherlands), and lives on campus currently.
Family Tree: Single, no family still living.
Year: Freshman
Fraternity/Sorority: Not currently a member of a Fraternity, but considering the options.
Requested Dormitory: ((Flysociety, let me know what's available))
Courses:
    - Genetics
    - Music Theory
    - Mythology
    - Psychology
    - Self Defense - for improvement purposes.
Bio/History: ((Not completely historically accurate)) At age 15 Claude was forcibly moved to the Dutch Republic by his family, given that his dad was apart of the Rump Parliament that put the King of England to death, leaving Oliver Cromwell to take the lead. Since Cromwell put the country in turmoil, the family left, seeking the booming economy the Dutch Republic was. He lived there for just under a year, but was dumped back in England sometime after his transformation began. He does not know how he got there, but he knows he was assumed dead by his parents, who wanted nothing more than to dump him. Fortunately, he woke up before a rising doctor could cut him open for medical studies. After that, his history is sketchy, but he is known by one vampire back in England. His name is Wilson, but Wilson is now estranged, leaving Claude to himself for a few centuries. Claude is not noted in any history books and there are no pictures of him to be discovered. He has no outstanding records, all of this thanks to Wilson, and is just looking to find out why Blueboods are the way they are....MORE TBD.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Ummm, I already see a small small mistake

Orientation is referring to his sexuality as in is he strictly into women, strictly into men or does he dabble on the fence in between every so often. Or, or, or, does he simply like all sexes, you know there are those out there who do......not that I know any but they're out there.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:46 pm

You also have to submit your sheet in the actual RP.

Here: Under the White Sheet

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 am

Yeah, sorry I was cooking at the same time, lol. I'll go back and fix it.

I'll edit it and put it in the RP template when I get home.

Any other problems?

Oh, and I will be getting the character info updated on The Program. I would post this in the actual thread, but I'm pushed for time.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 am

Um... No your character is perfect.

As for Dorm rooms, just choose one. If you go to the places tab and scroll down, you will see a list of rooms and in the description it gives their status.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Alright cool. I'll try to repost all the info before I leave for my ''sister's'' birthday, but if not, I should be able to get it done before the night's out.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sun May 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Okay, I posted the updated version, with corrections, of Claude in the character system of the RP. I picked Dorm D9 until I decide which Frat I will place Claude in, which I intend to do later on in the story.

Also, I corrected the century of birth. I had mis-typed, based on the thread he started off in, but it is now correctly posted in the Character system. Be aware of that change and if you have time, click on the link I provided and read the history he had. I should be able to repost it as I go though, strictly as memories.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu May 06, 2010 10:33 am

So is anyone else going to post?

I was waiting on a few more intro post, but I can go ahead and post again.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Thu May 06, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm about to post

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sat May 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Just wondering, is the current time day or night?

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sat May 08, 2010 6:25 pm

Well, since they're vampires, and they are walking outside, I think it is night time. I could be wrong though.

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sat May 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Just thinking of finally making a move, that's all :D

Hey, MistressDarkstar, are you Deidre's role-player?

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sat May 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Oh, sorry if that came off bluntly. . . I didn't mean to. I was just stating it as I thought through it. Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

No, I'm Claude Sanct's role-player ;)

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sat May 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Ahh, the other bisexual guy?

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MistressDarkstar on Sat May 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Hahahaha! Actually, no, he's just another guy. He's been alive since the mid 17th century :)

MistressDarkstar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrunkPurpleHedgehog on Sat May 08, 2010 6:48 pm

Awww well :D Maybe him and my character could be like... Sort of friends? Like, people who talk occasionally, but not really proper friends as such.

DrunkPurpleHedgehog
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!