Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crown of Chains

Crown of Chains

a part of “Crown of Chains”, a fictional universe by TheRavenandThePawn.

Why must good men die. The King loved by his people lay stabbed, his wife poisoned, and the prince and his family waylaid and murdered. The princess must marry so the land has a proper king. Though the Regent has other plans.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crown of Chains”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Crown of Chains

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:56 am

Actual I'm thinking of writing a series of Novels. the 'Tales of Dophia' I have a few started but I don't really like how they are... need to think out the setting fully before I begin again... if you want to see my old self decreed failures I can post a link to my old art site. though it does have some political writings and most of its lists and brainstorms are very out of date. Though it is a good way to see how far Iā€™ve expanded Ithia due to this Role-Play Gateway and the role-plays I run.
Andā€¦ Hereā€¦ Weā€¦ Go..!

If I kill you in a forest and there isn't a law against it... is it murder?

I got 99 Souls but a Witch ain't one.

Need more players for my newest role-play World War Five If interested please join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForestofFlames on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:09 pm

crap... i keep forgetting to check in here.....what did i miss?
DEATH SPOON (you'll understand when your older)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ForestofFlames
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:18 pm

A lot. :P I think the last thing that concerned your character was...I think you were talking with the princess. Everyone else has left the city, and we're headed for the anubian people to lookfor Chris's father. ...That, and now being able to view previous posts. I believe this is the last post concerning the princess and Dru:

Sophie shook her head. "I have no idea why I was attacked; the only reason to come up with was because I am from the royal family." She looked away for a second, thinking, then back at Dru. At least he was okay; that should, basically, mean Zethyos was fine, too. Not that she wasn't glad that Dru was okay, too. "Unless, of course, it was the same force that killed the rest of my family, and they realized they had missed me, and came back to finish..." She sighed. "Everything just seems to come, one right after the other nowadays..."

I don't think there was another one after that...I may be wrong, but I think this was the last one between the two characters.
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:12 am

I apologize for not being able to get on sooner. I had things I needed to take care of. This week coming up also seems it will be one in witch i cannot get on.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:38 am

Ah, very well I was wondering where you'd run off toā€¦ everything seems a bit slowā€¦ Iā€™m guessing its around exam times?

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Yeah, it is about that time...though mine were finished last week. But a lot of people are still working on those, so I guess everything would slow down quite a bit.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:07 pm

huzzah I was able to actually make a post today. When we both get the chance Raven I would like to discuss what you had in mind for Templar powers for Chris. I personally only have 1 Idea.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:36 am

Just P.M. me when you have time with your power idea and I'll see if it would fit, and then give you some ideas for your second.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 am

My deepest apologies for taking so long to post.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:18 am

I would like to ask you guys something, would you mind helping me out, Anyone mind helping me add to my Deity and Racial Sheets tell me if you think they need any extra categories or f you see something missing that you want to know about them just P.M. Also anyone who has an Idea for a Hero CS that would best explain each Hero/Villain/Neutral character.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:00 pm

I would actually like to know more about Vexia Katar and Maraā€™Dia.

As for Hero Character sheets it would be best to start with their names alignment historic deeds along with discerning features i.e like Doliths metal claws and fangs.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 am

There you go Qetzo I got them up... might actually finish the Demon Lords tonight...

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:52 am

Cool, i'll go look at them now.

Also I am getting kind of excited it seems like we are getting closer to the final conflict and actually completing this rp. This will be the first rp that i will have been a complete story.

One final note. I apologize for the manner of dialect i am using for posting right now. I am reading a lot of Shakespeare recently and it is affecting my posts a bit.

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:24 am

Current Role-Play I will be starting soon. This is the story... I have its enemies and weapons made... though its not included as the whole work is five pages long... and thats not including places synopsis... my character... or anything that isn't story/background!

Psychosis

//As I feel it is necessary to properly set the moodā€¦ these best describe the mood I want.
Mood: Noises in the Dark.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewmTtjCVsJU
Mood: A Closed Door.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFKu-iuF ... re=related
Mood. General Background.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXpReQmatRM
Mood. Fight for Survival.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oUY9ygV ... re=related

Colony Aderon. Systemā€¦ Classified.

The dimly lit detainment rooms were freezing coldā€¦ or was that just the chills that came from the horrors of the testsā€¦ though one had to assume it was the blood curdling screams of other subjects who had been driven mad. The white suited soldiers seemed apathetic to the cries of the people they dragged down to the dark machine. One could only wish this horrid place was but a nightmareā€¦ a nightmare they may wake up from. Though in the end no amount of wishing or ramblingā€¦ not even madness could save you. For the machine focused oneā€™s natural ability to createā€¦ empowered it and attempted to materialize their deepest fears. Though more often then not it simply sent its victims into a coma filled with nightmaresā€¦ that could killā€¦ the heart giving out when the body thought itself dead. Now how everā€¦ success is heard as the remaining prisoners hear the alarms soundā€¦ the horrid sound of metal breaking and flesh subsiding to claws. One must escape their cells and find a way out of the massive laboratoryā€¦ they must survive a reality of a twisted mindā€¦ a nightmare made realā€¦ a reality devoid of reality.

At most one can remember their own nameā€¦ and one must be careful in the flickering light or face eternal twilight. One best stick togetherā€¦ for the twisting subterranean laboratories are immense and one will become lost easily enough. Besides nightmares one must be weary of combat drones and the remaining marines attempting to leave no evidence of this crime against humanity, leave no trace by any means necessary that is their only orderā€¦ their only rule. Survive as long as you canā€¦ ammo and food is scarceā€¦ take it when you can.

The Project

The Valens Project

Level Classification Level 0.
Restricted only to direct affiliated Employees. Information Leaks will result in removal from position.

The Valens project, the ability to materialize oneā€™s nightmaresā€¦ turn the mind into a true weapon capable of untold power. It focuses upon a single machine once one is strapped into it their arms fully apart and their legs straight down. Here one is connected to the machine by a chip implanted at the back of the neck. The horrors it inflict are great and numerous but the rewards are planned to be magnificentā€¦ the power to conquer entire worlds with out losing a soldierā€¦ the power to destroy and controlā€¦ my fellowsā€¦ with this we shall once more take back our former gloryā€¦ Cydren shall liveā€¦ and our enemies shall die.

The Project goes smoothlyā€¦ the machine seems to be working wondersā€¦ on one individual. Subject ā€˜Ravenā€™ she has earned this name due to our firstā€¦ success if you willā€¦ using her mind we have materialized a Ravenā€¦ an actuallyā€¦ living, breathing ravenā€¦ these spells great successā€¦

We are currently undergoing a strangeā€¦ side effectā€¦ the machine wonā€™t respondā€¦ Raven is consciousā€¦ but emergency protocols have not terminated the programā€¦ the materialization chamber has openedā€¦ may the gods have mercy upon our soulsā€¦

Cydren Head of Research, Eric Michel

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:35 am

Oops...I fell behind a little bit. :P It was so slow for a while, I need to get used to checking back here more often, I guess. That actually sounds like a very interesting rp, too...

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Its ok, I hadn't been focused enough to come up with anything to continue for a while... so I decided to push things quicker then originally planned.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:17 am

//Ignore//

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Seems i am going to be gone for the next few days if i am gonna for more that two days feel free to control Chris.

Edit: this turned out to be a lie as i do have internet here much to my surprise and with a vastly inferior computer. so once i get settled in i will post which will be tommorow afternoon most likely)

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheRavenandThePawn on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:41 am

Wonderbar, also I redid the Time line its up on my forum.

TheRavenandThePawn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Qetzo on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:18 am

Two days I have been staring at this Rp and not a thing pops into my head that i don't almost immediately shoot down.... sigh

Qetzo
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!