Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Invasion

Bleach: Invasion

a part of “Bleach: Invasion”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Invasion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bleach: Invasion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:50 pm

yeah, i believe so...i didn't ever describe them cause i wasn't exactly sure what it was like
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:23 pm

well, they can totally see Blitz touching the barrier and talking lol so he might have to adjust his post slightly
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:21 pm

So this would be my chance to go run and hide correct? =D

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hayu on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:53 pm

I kinda like passed out in my Barracks while healing shinigami that were injured, because someone took one of my Vials of blood, which has part of my Soul in it, because of reasons that involve Urahara's (Sp?) research on Hollow-fication, and other stuff that I need to keep secret. So I'm like laying on the ground, dead, in my Barracks, at the moment. Yeah . . . XD

Hayu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:10 pm

so...you're saying that the stuff Hiro took from you and made a potion out of, then made Mugoi drank, had part of your soul in it? ouch...guess he has to die for you to get better? um, until then i can have Hiro come back to check on you, find you nearly dead, then begin healing you or something...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hayu on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:17 pm

A piece must be restored for the one who must be whole again . . . /bows

Hayu
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:20 pm

um...so we have to get a pirate ship and sail around until we find one piece for you to get better? XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:48 pm

Lol you should do a one peice rp next xD

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 pm

i would like to, actually, but i don't know enough about it DX

when it first came on tv i started watching it, then it didn't come on for a while, then when i caught it again it was like 100 eps from where i had laast seen it and i was very confused and lost...i remember something about a werereindeer with a top hat...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hayu on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Eh, One Piece doesn't really have any real info. It just gets more characters thrown in from god knows where. Go on Wikipedia. Haha.

Hayu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:58 pm

lol, i might, it prolly has it's own...all i remember of the basics of that one are the blah-blah fruit, which curse anyone who eats them with something...and that everyone is a pirate, basically, looking for One Piece, which is...what, a giant ball of gold or something that a famous piate made out of all his loot?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:13 pm

I never was up to date with it myself I just was throwing the idea into the hat for now.

Zenkari
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deuce on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:55 pm

So... is Mugoi going to be taken care of first, then the others? Or what's happening?

Deuce
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Honestly I'm just a little lost. Last thing I remeber was mentioning Kichigai's barrier is unbreakable and see through, I saw that Mugoi apeared back on the scene, and Am going to post as Neko so Frost can finaly have his revenge. Is there anything important I must know? I've been overwhelemed trying to perfect my Final Fantasy RP by checking the system for flaws, building calculations for attacks and evasions and just overall making sure it's starting off on the right track.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:17 am

um...good luck with that Hiroshi, don't know a thing about final Fantasy...

in other news...i'm not sure either...Blitz, Tetsuya, Katsumi, and Hiroshi, I think, were all at the barriers, then Katsumi felt Mugoi, so I had him appear, so now Mugoi is fighting them and just knocked Tetsuya around rather easy...i suppose...okay, i really don't know...should we finish off Super Mugoi, or...oh, we could have him fighting them for a bit, then one of the Hollow guys gets tired and goes over, kills hims rather easily, then the story gets back on track XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:19 am

Thanks, Soul, I'm a fantatic for FF. But gloomy gave me permission to kill her character since she just can't keep up with the story and I think I'm gunna let Ryu out to kill her then tetsuya and... Kat (?) can come fight him whenever their ready.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:28 am

Maybe I can finally pwn Neko with bankai lol
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:15 am

i played FF8 back in the day, got nearly through the 1st disc, but then my nephew played, forgot what he was doing, and i was lost...i like the ideas behind it though...

anywho, yeah, i understand, and sorry she decided to leave...Tet and Kat will take Ryu on soon then, and like i said, if you want, after gloomy's chracter dies Ryu could come over and rather easily kill Mugoi to get the fight started

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Balmung6 on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:36 am

Finally get to see Hope's bankai - i see that someone has been reading the latest bleach manga, xD

Balmung6
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:44 am

Lol ya, it fit in with his shikai ability, and I lowered its attack capability so it isnt so overpowered as that but tis still hella stong

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!