Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Invasion

Random anime rp idea section

a part of “Bleach: Invasion”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

DEAD

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Invasion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Random anime rp idea section

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:55 pm

so what all anime/manga would you guys be intereted in making an rp of? i'd love to do more than Naruto and Bleach, of course i'd be happy to do more of both as well, but are there any others you'd like me to attempt?

i've been wanting to try-

Full Metal Alchemist
s-CRY-ed
Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop
Yu Yu Hakusho
Hellsing
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Random anime rp idea section

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zenkari on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:19 pm

Im game for all of those since eeryone should have grown up with them thanks to our old friend Toonami!....that died after they started losing rating only showing like an hour of naruto and other bull x.x... either way Toonami R.I.P(1997-2006 versions only >.>). But back on topic, all of them have my vote but leaning more on a naruto one since most of them kinda died out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zenkari
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 am

i know, i used to live for Toonami when i was younger...what the hell happened to anime? aside from a few good shows it's mostly all b.s. now...pisses me off...

anywho, yeah, i'd be happy with making an rp for any of them, and it's probably about time i make another Naruto one as well...since i joined this site the most recent time i've made...maybe 5? 1st one we finished, second died, 3rd we finished, 4th we;'re in the middle of i think...okay, so maybe just 4 XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:14 pm

I'd be interested in a Naruto one. Also very interested in an s-CRY-ed one. Could also make a sequel to this rp
Yugioh World Championship 2011:Over the Nexus Friend Code

5144-5273-5585

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:46 pm

i'll definately do another Naruto one, just wondering about the plot...as for s-CRY-ed, definately...i don't remember all the details, but i'm sure there is a wiki for it XD

as for a sequel...hm, yeah, i guess we could...just depends on how this one ends up ending i guess...if Hiro survives he may create more of the things like Mugoi or something...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:43 pm

Well shoot me a link when you get it going, well any anime rp actually lol

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:56 pm

lol, fair enough...whenever i make one i'll put a link to it in here, how about that?

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:14 pm

okay, so, a Naruto rp would be one of the easiest for me to make...the only problem i see is the back story. at one point i was writing a story and stuff and had a whole sort of timeline based about 50-100 years after the series and all...

basically it was that Akatsuki was defeated, all but Madara, who had managed to get all of the biju and create the 10 tailed-beast, however he looses control of it, and is destroyed by it, then the 9 beasts are unleashed again, but they take on different animals...then, over the course of a few years, they are all captured, but this time are sealed away within scrolls, divided up among the lands, and hidden away, so that no one will be able to use the power of them again...however, it was decided that only one person would know where the scroll was hidden in that particular land, and their family would pass down that knowledge

then, in present day, a group called Uragiri, lead by a mysterious man named Gyaku, is searching for the scrolls, planning on sealing them within his own men to create a powerful army so that he can take over and change the ninja world in his favor...be believes that what he is doing is for the best...but, over the past few years some of the scrolls have been found, and a few people have gotten tailed-beasts sealed inside them, but it isn't like before, now when a person becomes a jinchuriki the chakra of the tailed-beast flows into them slowly over time, allowing for control of it...

that was the main idea for my story anyways...but i've got other ideas and would be happy to hear any you might have...now that i know i may have people interested in my rps, i'm getting anxious to make one XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:24 pm

to tell you the truth I am more interested in an s-CRY-ed one, Naruto ones get old after too many of them lol

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:45 pm

damn my rp-psychic powers! i was just looking at the s-CRY-ed wiki to figure out an rp for it XD

i'd like to do that one more anyone...the wiki for the show has no info on it, save for the characters, and then only a few of the main one...so i'll probably be pulling stuff outta you know where for this, but i can make something work

what i gathered/remember is that something happened, like a meteorite hits part of Japan or something, and the radiation, or whatever, creates Alter abilities. when it struck it broke off a part of the island, makeing another, smaller one, where all the Alter users live, however there is an orgainazation, either HOLD or HOLY, maybe both, idk, that is trying to wipe them out, or recruit them, or something...that's it ^_^'

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:36 pm

Ya they basically are trying to either get them on their side or arrest them for having the alter, which is deemed a danger to society. So they aren't really evil just trying to protect themselves but they are hurting others in the process.

Another one I would be very interested in is either Soul Eater (With a new kishin or something) or Fairy Tail.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:57 pm

okay, i didn't think there was much too it...i think maybe for a s-CRY-ed rp we'll have it be basically like in the regular story, but maybe in a new place with new people...like maybe that big earthquake hits and half of California becomes the Lost Grounds or something XD

as for the other two...sorry, but i've got no idea what either of them are...anywho, i'll try and have a s-CRY-ed rp up sometime tonight

also, i've been wanting to make a Zoids rp...just puttin that out there

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:22 pm

I was thinking zoids too! But didn't want to say anything because there isnt much love for Zoids in US because of the horrible job they did dubbing it.

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:27 pm

i love Zoids, used to collect the little mech things and i was addicted to the game they had for the GameCube XD

maybe i'll work on that next, for now s-CRY-ed is on the table

initial plot-
HOLD, a few years after the events of the story, decide to attempt to recreate the events that created the Alter users in a safe enviroment, in a new facility in the US, on the west coast. something goes wrong and a massive quake tears a hunk of California out, creating a new Lost Ground...the rp will take place about 25 years after this, and people can be either a regular Alter user, a regular human, a Native Alter, or a member of HOLY, the Alter-using division of HOLD...aside from that, i got jack XD

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:35 pm

HOLD is once again trying to keep the real ground safe from the alter users attacking it? Or maybe are trying to collect them all to cover up what they did and keep the secret of new alters from getting out or soemthing

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:41 pm

lol, i actually just randomly came up with that second option...the new HOLD faculity is gather up all the new Alter users as babies and placing them under the supervision of the new division of HOLY...however, a few are missed...so for this rp there can be those who escaped from HOLD somehow as well as the others...i'll have the rp up soon, and i'll post the link here, and if there's anything i should fix just let me know

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:49 pm

Alright I will, but I'm not gonna be too picky on it because I haven't watched the show in forever

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/s-cry-ed-refined/

there we go...and same here, haven't seen it since it came on Adult Swim, back in the good old days...now to create a character...or 2...

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:05 pm

-scrambles off to make a HOLY member-

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fatalfrost on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Hope he wasn't too overpowered lol

Fatalfrost
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!