Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

What happened last night...

What happened last night......

a part of “What happened last night...”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

4 teens wake up in the middle of the woods surrounding a weird shrine. An ancient book is in the middle. However, they soon discover they have been given weird supernatural abilities, and are being hunted by a large group known as the Templar.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What happened last night...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] What happened last night......

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:20 am

He wants to know what time this is taking place

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sunny515241
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:26 am

Present century, but the Templar have some more advanced tech (not crazy advanced, but advanced).

Yet Magic and the paranormal still exist. Barely. The Templar are trying to irradiate all paranormal things. They don't go after things based on science however.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:29 am

mkay

sunny515241
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 am

But yes, this could be the world you are in now. Are you so sure that these things do not exist? >:D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:34 am

nope ^^ I think they're real

sunny515241
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby atarumenchi on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:51 am

*a puff of smoke appears, and out steps a man....a man of action.....a man of duty.....a man named.....DR. TRAN!*

atarumenchi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:52 am

XD. Ok, now please read the intro page and tell me what your history is missing XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sunny515241 on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:58 am

i think mine's fine

sunny515241
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:00 am

sunny, i know you read it. Was talking to Ata. However i do like his Charrie

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:10 am

I just like to make sure people read the intro page is all.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:47 am

*peeps in*

I made a character!

*runs out quickly* :3

Note: I read that the Protector spot might have been reserved so if it really was reserved, then do tell me. :]

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:55 am

Right, well, once again i have a 2 charrie for one slot situation.....time to get to work!

Hmmm *begins using magic of some sorts*

Brilliant!

Absolutely briliant! I like both the charries. ANd thank you for remembering :D

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:36 am

If you have any complaints about anything let me know. Otherwise, we are close to starting, Kelsi just needs to post her Charrie and then we will have everyone we need. Congrats people, this was the fastest roleplay to ever get started :D

Your all officially awesome in my book

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 am

THe Charecter wrote:Right, well, once again i have a 2 charrie for one slot situation.....time to get to work!

Hmmm *begins using magic of some sorts*

Brilliant!

Absolutely briliant! I like both the charries. ANd thank you for remembering :D

D: What an odd way to resolve the matter, but ...I'm not complaining! :D

Also, dankies for the compliments!

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Its odd, but everyone is happy, so it works

Everyone gets what they want, and no one is mad or sad. Best way to resolve things

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Zody, you are god darn accepted XD

Well, just need Kelsi to post her Charrie now. I will however be posting an intro soon (sometime in the next 4-5 hours, unless Kelsi posts her Charrie, in which case as soon as i accept it we can start), but we cant go too far yet since we need Kelsi to post hers.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:50 pm

Kelsi, wondrous, magnificent, and spectacular. Accepted. Just please tell me you did read the whole introduction right?

Anyways, i am going to throw the 1st post out now. All Role players on deck!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Heads up. Intro post is up and ready. you guys can start posting now. Let the roleplay begin!!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby atarumenchi on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Should I assume that I have discovered only a part of what I truly can do (power-wise anyways, but nothing OP of course) and that I'm already on duty to protect this book?

atarumenchi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:45 pm

atarumenchi wrote:Should I assume that I have discovered only a part of what I truly can do (power-wise anyways, but nothing OP of course) and that I'm already on duty to protect this book?

Yes, you know your powers, and i would expect you to apear since people have touched the book and are at its shrine. You should probably come out of nowhere at any second, you know, along with some Templar people. They are closing in just so you know.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!