Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Neon Grave

Neon Grave

a part of “Neon Grave”, a fictional universe by Upfallen.

What if you were trapped in a city that was left behind by the world and ruled by neon lights, where the only way in is to take your life and the only way out is to fight for it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Neon Grave”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Neon Grave

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:06 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Neon Grave"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Neon Grave

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:17 pm

I [i] really like this idea. It is a little confusing, I confess, but I'm sure that once it begins, it'll make much more sense to me. You can garantee that I'll have a character up soon.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:25 pm

I do apologize for the confusion; that's just my style. I'm, like, the queen of vagueness. The people I usually roleplay with are used to it by now, so I haven't had any need to change it. xD

Things will hopefully start making sense once it starts. Hopefully. They usually do. I look forward to your character.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:03 pm

This caught my eye, sounded too interesting to pass up.

There we go, just submitted a character, hopefully Ellie doesn't fail too much.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:05 pm

:] I'm posting my character now.

I made a mistake and forgot to put the name on my last one, so I'm re-submitting.

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Nice characters, you two. :3

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:28 pm

How many characters are you going to wait for before we start? I'm exceptionally excited soooooooo yeah xd

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 pm

Now there's a good question. Hmm... Two, three more, maybe? Although I think I'll start it up on Thursday regardless of how many we have. I'm all excited too~

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuckOnMyJuiceBox on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:42 am

I submitted a character, and I added the date of his death. But Im not sure on what year you had in mind this would take place.. so tell me if you need me to change it. And by the way, I absolutely love Jared. He's so adorable. :3
Someone doesnt like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think,‘Damn, I have it good.’
-Gerard Way

SuckOnMyJuiceBox
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:57 am

Intriguing.....very intriguing. Gotta get offline right now but I'll have another look later and maybe post a character. I need a new RP since most of my other ones are dying of death! Especially if this one lives up to it's promise to be an RP for literate people. ;-)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:23 am

All this mystery has piqued my interest. I'm definitely applying and my profile should be up in the next hour or so. I think it'll be refreshing to roleplay in an environment where I'll virtually be just as ignorant as to what's going on as my character is!

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 am

People love me, yay. Or my roleplay, at least. :D

Jared is my big fluffy dog. Srsly.

And average, that's actually the point of making my roleplay intros so uninformative. I find that it brings out the best of people when they have no idea what's going on. Gets character reactions to be more realistic and such.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 pm

I was kinda drawn in by the vagueness and surrealness of the whole thing. I've been playing The Void recently so I'm in that sort of mood.

Plus if none of the characters really have much idea of what's going on, it removes any temptation to meta-game.

Glad to see Ellie got accepted, I realized I forgot to put in any evidence of injury from the actual death part, will have to work out what wouild be liable to be left behind after getting run down by a train...as the damage tends to be kinda..extensive I'd imagine.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:44 pm

You can always have her be partially recovered when you start posting so she doesn't look like roadkill.

Seeing as we've got enough people now and all, I'll try and get the first post done today. I have some stuff to do at the moment so it may take a while. Then again, it may not. Hm. Anyway, expect to see some activity later.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:55 pm

I think I'll go and assume that Ellie would be left with some partially healed cuts along the areas where she was hit, though without any broken bones or associated nastiness with being run over by a train...if that would make sense.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:59 pm

Well, I certainly like your style, fallen. B}
I finaaally submitted my character. I'm really excited for this.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:09 pm

:D

Just let me know if any of you get incredibly confused.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seirei on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:29 pm

Writing my character right now! I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with you guys' literary skills, but damn me if I won't try.

Seirei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stellabellum on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:06 pm

I hope my first post is alright! Please, feel free to tell me if anything is wrong with my posts. I won't be offended :]

Stellabellum
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Upfallen on Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Nope, it's great. I'm working on a reply right now.

Upfallen
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!