Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of The Titans

Rise of The Titans

a part of “Rise of The Titans”, a fictional universe by Demented.

For centuries The Greek Gods have been silent, allowing both humans and other creatures to live their lives . Now the Titans have come forth, rising from their prison and taking forms of humans. The time to fight..is now.(Modern Day RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of The Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rise of The Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:19 pm

All right, I just got to openly voice my complaint about this. I have a problem with the players who are playing the Titans not organizing themselves in-game, using the thread that Demented has given them for plotting and whatever. None of their plans are devised in game. No, let me not get on all of you guys, just certain ones who are doing random shit like strapping the city with "1,000" bombs and setting it all off.

1) Where did your character get 1,000 bombs? Was it magic?

2) Where was that even planned IC? Nowhere.

So, so far I see, because I'm a Titan, I'm just going to do whatever the hell I want. Magically destroy the city without any IC planning. Only because OOC I thought it would be awesome.

My brain just...I got to use the "n" word. It was so noobie. I just feel brain dead. In order for me to contain my inspiration, I have to ignore it. However, if that post is "oked." I don't think I can post here anymore. That is just the end for me. So I'm sorry, I really have to ignore that.

I really hope the Titans start planning IC. Because I feel kind of...I can't think of the word but when I have Zeus call all the gods back home to share with them his plans, and you guys are just magically doing whatever you want unplanned like that. I mean, if it was something smaller and not "1,000" bombs (ridiculous). I wouldn't have any complaints. But 1,000 bombs? Are you on crack? Are you serious?

Edit: I had to quote this just in case people couldn't find it.

I also had to correct myself it wasn't just "one thousand." It was one of thousand"s".

IronPhoenix wrote:An explosive, one of thousands Cronos had placed all over the city, sure doing it all himself took what many would consider to be forever the Titan did have all of the time in the world. He alone knew of their existence, and he alone possessed the detonator, meaning that at his leisure…

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:45 pm

>....................................<

Iron can you maybe do some adjusting to your post please.

If you could I would really appreciate it, I also feel like that made my rp that much closer to the end..and if it ends too soon I'll feel like a baka and will start cry >.< DONT MAKE ME CRY!

;D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:12 am

O_____________________________________________________________o
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 am

I'm still working on my post lol. We had a fire drill and we had to leave because people who can't cook smoked the whole floor up.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 am

Ok I suppose I was rather unclear in the logic of my post and I apologise for the confusion.

Supposedly he attained bombs one by one and placed then individually over what I assumed was years of being let loose, either making them himself or aquiring them from others, as a one man cell they would be harder to notice, I failed to mention that.

This will not be used to speed up the RP, only activated when the greenlight for the climax is lit.

Again, I apologise for not consulting this within the Ideas thread, I got carried away with the whole psycho villain of chaos deal. And this will be remedied.

EDIT: Also yeah, about the Titans,

One is in politics, (Why again?)

One allegedly known for intelligence went mad and obssesive for no apparent reason other than being horny.

One is out killing gangbangers, swearing revenge and going offscreen.

One is supposed to be a spy yet hasn't contacted the others yet.

One who is suppsed to be the most physically strong apparently doesn't exist.

And their leader is eating people and planning on blowing L.A. to kingdom come.

So yeah, some ground planning is needed.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 am

Yeah, I think there has to be more ground-work for the Titans here. Sure they have mortal working lives that are "eccentric" but they need to have a stronger foundation in their immortal lives too just like the gods.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh dear.. i've fallen behind D: Sorry guys, i just started my own roleplay and got caught up in the process >.<
Uhmm.. I guess i'll have to read up. If anyone can summarise i'd greatly appreciate it (:

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IronPhoenix on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Persephone managed to calm Ares down.

Zeus showed up and tried to get everything organised, and nearly banished Hades to the Underworld until the war was over.

Ares got pissed and bashed Zeus in the head for it.

Both Ares and Persephone skiddadled off screen.

Cronos is planning on blowing up parts of the city and is calling Iapetus to seewhat he's up to.

Thats pretty much it.

IronPhoenix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:40 pm

lol I think Apollo has a good idea. I wonder if Artemis, Athena, or any of the others still there are going to join him? lol Zeus might have but we know who and how many he might come home with lol.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 pm

So Zeus is letting us go outside the house without any type of supervision? Alright!

I might tag along with Apollo's invitation. XD

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:48 pm

All Zeus said is if you plan to leave, you can't leave by yourself. There must be another god with you.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:00 pm

That's sounds reasonable enough for me!

In my next post I'm going to join in the "fun" with Apollo's invite to some party lol.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 pm

IronPhoenix wrote:Persephone managed to calm Ares down.

Zeus showed up and tried to get everything organised, and nearly banished Hades to the Underworld until the war was over.

Ares got pissed and bashed Zeus in the head for it.

Both Ares and Persephone skiddadled off screen.

Cronos is planning on blowing up parts of the city and is calling Iapetus to seewhat he's up to.

Thats pretty much it.

oh okay thanks heaps (:

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:21 pm

haha, I totally wasn't thinking about the "no going out alone" rule when I made that post. well then, oops. my Apollo seems like he would be the type to try to sneak out after this sort of "Grounding". Well, if anyone joins then it won't be rule breaking.
do da do

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 pm

This is the first pause in the RP, I've ever seen. It's like dead Monday.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:12 pm

I just hope this RP doesn't slowly wither away, though..... :(

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:01 am

I don't think it will. It's too good to wither away!

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:25 am

Sorry guys

Had a bit of work to do yesterday !

I shall start posting again today.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:41 pm

Good that your back Demented! :D

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:29 pm

I will write a reply when I'm in my wine class since that class is a breeze any way lol (500 students). I got French literature and that class is brain-rot boring o_o. So, I'm kind of doing work before I go there.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!