Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of The Titans

Rise of The Titans

a part of “Rise of The Titans”, a fictional universe by Demented.

For centuries The Greek Gods have been silent, allowing both humans and other creatures to live their lives . Now the Titans have come forth, rising from their prison and taking forms of humans. The time to fight..is now.(Modern Day RP)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of The Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Rise of The Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

you guys. we really need to get on this. there's been like 3 posts since monday, and I can't exactly post anything unless I'm expected to party alone. so. come on you guys.
do da do

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 pm

I can't post anything. I can post as Zeus, but he's sulky in his room. Where's his ex-wife, huh? He has to call another hooker? Go out on the town and have him some 3 Bs: Booze, Babes, and Boobs.
ImageI am an American Soldier.

The Maker of Epic Role Plays
The Chef Ramsay of RP

Role Play Consultant -If you need help with anything role play-related or concerning your writing ability, drop me a line.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:39 pm

Sorry you guys>.< I'm ultra busy and even typing this right now is rushed!

I will try to get back on top of the rp'sim in soon!

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 pm

That's quite alright Demented! lol

As long as this rp is still alive, everything will be in tip-top shape. :)
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:59 pm

I might help out with the up-keep and PM people to see if they're active and still with this. If they aren't, then I'll find replacements for their roles. We already know who the dedicated are. They're the ones that have been keeping up with the OOC and their posts. There aren't a lot of dedicated players, I can tell you that much.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:31 am

I've been undertaking extra classes but i'm still in for this roleplay :D Having writers block as to what to do for Athena though..

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 am

so... almost two weeks since the last post. this is sad you guys, we really need to get on this.

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Yeah, we really do need to get on this! <_<

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Kind of hard to do this with only the three of us. I don't even know if the GM is still on this lol.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 pm

If the GM really deserted the RP, how are we going to continue with the storyline then?

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:38 pm

There obviously won't be a continuation without the GM.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Well I guess I'm going to wait and....sit tight.... -_-

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crossedtheuniverse on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:02 am

well... someone could PM her?

crossedtheuniverse
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:37 pm

If the GM doesn't show within a couple more days, is anybody willing to do a restart on this?

I see that some new Greek mythology rps have sprang up as well lol :P

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:48 am

A restart? I guess i would like to if we get scary titans to fight against xD

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelappocolypse on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:21 am

I will be poseidon.He may be hot tempered, but he is very wise and not a man whore like zeus.

Angelappocolypse
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 am

MMMMMMK I just wanna start out by saying

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" XD I know I kind of vanished from the rp but things got really busy with both school, work, and taking care of my cousin :O
I will be restarting this btw if anyones interested.

CIAO!

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeeviousDemon on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:20 pm

Hmm, if you guys restart it - I'd love to join!

DeeviousDemon
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Rise of The Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madmoiselle on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Restarted this guys!

[This is Demented on a new account ;D] Just thought I would let anyone know if they were interested in taking up their old characters.

Madmoiselle
Member for 13 years

Re: Rise of The Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:38 pm

Madmoiselle wrote:Restarted this guys!

[This is Demented on a new account ;D] Just thought I would let anyone know if they were interested in taking up their old characters.

MEEEEE! I am for Hades! >:D

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!