Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Stargate SG-1: Mortal Revolution

Stargate SG-1: Mortal Revolution

a part of “Stargate SG-1: Mortal Revolution”, a fictional universe by Sami.

Based in an alternate SG lore powered Universe, a new versatile team is set out on their pilot mission when they discover a number of interesting possibilities.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Stargate SG-1: Mortal Revolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Stargate SG-1: Mortal Revolution

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:50 am

1: Waterpicker: Do not question the Sami. He is god in this realm. He knows ALL....well, except about me....

2: Eikou: Isnt one and 2 sort of the same thing?

3: Question: Ok, assuming within the last 5-7 years they got weapons upgraded, should we make mention to some more powerful P180? Just a thought there.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:50 pm

So here is where I stand. I have re-read the characters pending approval to see Eikou and Charecter's having been edited. To which I release this statement from the IOA Stargate Command Team Review Committee.

The team SG-28 has been selected as the first whole multiple nationality team since the Atlantis exhibition. As such, we have selected the following individuals whose roles and responsibilities will be inclusive of their membership to the Stargate Program, lead by General Carter, as SG-28.

United States of America: Second Lieutenant Raquel Bianca Jacobsen
French Republic: Lieutenant Celeste Marceu
Italian Republic: Kathrine Harris
United Kingdom of Great Britain: Captain Gareth Mainwaring

The careful selection of the many applicants put forward by the representatives of the UNSC has been reviewed on several occasions and thoroughly debated over an extended period. The appearance of three female members has caused some controversy in the eyes of the military but indeed many civilian posts have welcomed the placements. We as a body of the IOA are confident that the gender and ethnicity of those selected is irrelevant to the skills and merit they themselves posses.

By order of Dr Michaels, IOA Chairman and Head of International Selection Board, Captain Gareth Mainwaring is to lead SG-28 as commanding officer to all military and civilian placements within his team. With careful agreement between all parties involved, it has been decided that for the first 31 days no influence is to be played on this team in regards to who does, or does not, remain as a member. The powers of Captain Gareth Mainwaring as commanding officer are not ultimate in the selection of those he commands until two off world missions have been completed and reviewed by all parties, military and civilian, involved. The powers are bestowed upon General Samantha Carter to veto this process should she fear that the lives of the team SG-28 are put under risk by a member’s action.

What does that all mean? People can't be booted out of SG-28 until two mission reports have been read by the pen pushers, unless they make a serious error or cause doubt to the security of the team or the SGC itself. The rules of two missions or 31 days is a case of which ever one of the two comes first.

Now that the team is created I invite those that were not selected into the team as well as others to by all means apply for the big bad guy.

Regarding the questions on bigger and badder weapons, let us stick with the current days weapons, and of course the good old fashioned zats, for the time being.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sami
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lilozzy on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:35 pm

:)

Shiney.... This shall be fun.
<a href="http://www.avatarist.com">Avatars</a>

lilozzy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Awwww ):

Well, guess its time to go all Ga'uld on your ass.....prepare to deal with Ha'taks, invasions, and ancient weaponry i find.... MUHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh yes, i have an evil side to me too......an evil side, that shall have one of its minnions slither inside of your vice president, and then president! The Ori Ships shall be mine as well! Or perhaps.....they already are......

Time to set up some good ol brainwashing technology....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 pm

I do hope you plan work with Sami on this- or me if he can't be found. Though I am DGM, I'd like to remain oblivious to a certain extent- it makes for better gameplay. At least we have someone who will be the villain, as that doesn't always happen.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Well, like my signature says, im part evil.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:11 am

Il ether get up my Ga'uld today or tomorrow....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 am

Ok thanks for the update

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 am

Just so I know, any idea when we are due to start?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:54 am

I plan to post tonight. As a team we'll start before the enemy

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:12 pm

So many gods to choose from.....

Anyways, it will probably be tommorrow i get my Ga'uld up, today i have been tired the whole day. In the mean time, my Jaffa shall secure a ZPM muhahahahhaha!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:57 pm

BTW, Charecter, it's Goa'uld.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:38 am

No its not. Its just like how its Jack O'niel. Iv seen the actual spelling.

Dont doubt my Stargate spelling.....

*sigh* Working on this Ga'uld charrie sheet is harder then my SG-team member charrie sheet. >.<

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:10 am

Its Goa'uld. It's also I've.

If you would like some help with it, just ask.

First IC post is up, a short but sweet opening.

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Well yeah, i was thinking of using one of the greek gods, Erebos to be in fact. Some originality you know :3

And the Character Sheet like thing you put up is for SG-Team members, not Goa'uld (which i am still pretty sure is wrong)

So you see the dilema...

If you could make some sort of Goa'uld charrie sheet that would be wonderful (I'm better at posting then Character sheets, i don't know why, i just am...)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:49 am

Posted

Though sorry, for some reason it says universe at the top of mine.

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:48 pm

Out of interest Charecter, where are you from?

Found this sheet from an alternative forum.

Name: (greek ish)
Age: (while goa'uld can live for millenea i'm going to cap it at 500)
personality: (evil, nothing else is permitted here but grades of evil, no extremes)
history: (add whatever you like, although exercise caution for i might kill you for anything in here)
Outfit: (your a goa'uld, your gonna have to dress up dramatically)
Equipment: (hand devices ftw maximum of two pieces of technology, also i can give and take freely, queen needs a jaffa converter (which takes up one slot), no shield devices for anyone but me... im god not you!!) (for those of you not well versed in goa'uld technology here is a link: Goa'uld technology in Stargate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other: (anything else, again i could kill you for anything in here)

Sami
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Sami wrote:Out of interest Charecter, where are you from?

Found this sheet from an alternative forum.

Name: (greek ish)
Age: (while goa'uld can live for millenea i'm going to cap it at 500)
personality: (evil, nothing else is permitted here but grades of evil, no extremes)
history: (add whatever you like, although exercise caution for i might kill you for anything in here)
Outfit: (your a goa'uld, your gonna have to dress up dramatically)
Equipment: (hand devices ftw maximum of two pieces of technology, also i can give and take freely, queen needs a jaffa converter (which takes up one slot), no shield devices for anyone but me... im god not you!!) (for those of you not well versed in goa'uld technology here is a link: Goa'uld technology in Stargate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Other: (anything else, again i could kill you for anything in here)

Awesome, thanks. I should have it up in a bit......well that is, unless my internet keeps freezing every 5 minuets.... >.<

If its not in by tommorrow, im ether A: In the hospital, B: Dead, or C: Got BSed by a bunch of work that shouldnt exist.

Going to go make it now!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Wait, do i have anyone for a first prime or do i need to make a NPC? Because i would love to have a player First Prime :3

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sami on Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:54 am

You can if you want, it would at least allow you to engage with someone. By all means make a post elsewhere for the position.

Sami
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!