Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

a part of “Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon”, a fictional universe by Hirochi-Zangus.

In the far away region of Psyonica, a war between the natives and scientists summoned the two guardians of the land. Now that the war has ended, a group of young trainers sets off to solve the mystery of pokemon!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokemon: Indigo & Maroon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks man!-sighs out in relief-
Dude where is my respect?Where is my love?Where is my treasure?I don't get enough respect around here...OOOH A PENNY.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm just taking a wild guess as to what Tealth more-or-less looks like. I noticed there were a couple of pictures posted up on the Custom Pokemon list (the Kyaiba and Sharkrunt families look Bad-ASS!), and I didn't just want to start posting away at what it looked like. >_> xD

Sooo, yeah. Gender issues, too. I understand most starter Pokemon also have a better chance of being male, too? Just wanted to ascertain that as well, lol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah, I'd say all these pokemon are 100% males simply because they seem like male pokemon and they're near extinct. Also I thought the description was well done. I only really specified what it's second form looked like, but that leaves some things to the imagination, eh? Kinda gives you a little leeway as to make it somewhat to your own liking.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:25 am

Can I roleplay training my pokemon without permission? I mean like coming across a wild pokemon that is not rare to the region and battling it.Or do you have to randomly select when we fight?This is important for my post..

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Alrighty, then. I might go ahead and modify my post and length it some a little later on today, then. I don't want to make a separate post just for Tekno's next actions.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 pm

no, you can randomly run into wild pokemon whenever you want, just as long as it isn't a super rare pokemon or you fight a few normal pokemon before finding a rare one.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Okay! Last post updated and extended with Tealth's appearance (as far as I could imagine--probably not that very creative), as well as Tekno's newest actions and situation. Also went ahead and updated his Character Sheet, mainly to include the fact he has his PokeDex and the fact he has his Pokemon partner.

I'll probably be periodically updating the OOC regarding his next objectives, as so:

Last Actions Taken
-Obtained PokeDex
-Obtained Tealth
-Received Job (I) from Prof. Ash

Current Objectives (In Order of Priority)
-Locate General Store
-Purchase Map
-Purchase Supplies
-Travel to Coral Bay Coast
-Locate and Speak to the Old One
-Locate and Battle Gym Leader

Or I might not. What do you think of it, Hirochi? :3

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Sure, somewhat of a journal? Sounds excellent to me. Also, you'd probably noticed I did not put the attacks in order of what level they gain them at. I kinda left that up to you, the RPers, but also for me to judge when you dan gain the next attack or not. You cannot gain a new attack after defeating 2 pokmeon if you're obviously a higher level and you can't go from the first attack and immediately obtain the final attack of the evolution stage. Try to gain them in an orderly fashion.

On a side note... Obviously some moves are impossible in certain situations (Surf in the desert), so don't use them in inappropriate times. This is somewhat realistic and this'll also give you a chance to try and be smart during battles and use different tactics rather than spaming a single move constantly.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griff Highwind on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:54 am

Thats actually a pretty spiffy idea keeping track of things like that. Yes, Im still here. XD Ive just been debating when would be a good time to pop into things. *chuckles* Or rather when would be a good, realistic time to do so.

Griff Highwind
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack_Risin on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Thanks, I replied in route one since it was were most of his actions took place I hope you don't mind what I did to give Imber his first fire attack. It seemed the most logical way for him to learn that attack, ya know?

Jack_Risin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:07 pm

Route 1? You posted in Route 0, but i understand heh. I have not looked over the post, but I'm sure it's perfectly fine. I'm not really picky, I'll only point out big flaws so... yeah. Anyways... Griff! Anytime is good, just find a good moment I guess. I'm not gunna have Axel get in contact with the trainers until after they beat the first gym leader, maybe after meeting Axel? That's how I see it as the most logical in my head, but whatever you want.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Griff Highwind on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Makes sense to me! Til then Ill likely be lurking. XD

Griff Highwind
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Fatal.... Route 1 goes the opposite direction... Route 0 is how you get to Coral Bay Resort

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:21 pm

I'm not entirely sure if I should continue my post as is, or do a second one. I don't want to really be double-posting in Gray Coast...especially since I'm not entirely sure what sort of stock the store has. xD

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 pm

well the stores can only sell basic items like in the games. The more badges you have the more they will sell to you. It's also fine if you post in Gray Coast again, doesn't bother anyone. If you feel like it'll bother you, then do a long post of you at the store, buying whatever, then leaving and going on route 0 going whatever and post it in Route 0. It honestly doesn't bother us. But if posting like that bothers you then you can double post (once in Gray Coast and then in Route 0)?

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:43 pm

Ah, I was just curious. Just a bit hesitant, really. x3 I'm assuming the prices for supplies at the store are the same as in the games.

And you mentioned that character's family could contact them to send them money or a map or something, right? :3 Just making sure, but, yeah, my next post will have Tekno purchasing something at the store and starting heading on over towards Coral Bay. I'll probably be posting twice. Once in Gray Coast, and once in Route 0.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:47 pm

that's fine, and yes family can send you "key" items, but the money you'll have to ask me how much and stuff. Don't want someone having their mom send them 1,000,000,000 PD or something heh.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drake Nightwing on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Nothing much, really. No more than the standard amount of 3,000 -P- at most, but seeing as how Tekno already has 4,000 his family would probably only send him an additional grand to make it a more rounded 5,000.

Drake Nightwing
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:21 pm

yeah that's fine.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:14 pm

is anyone going to post soon....? I'm waiting for a few more posts because If Axel gets to Gray Coast now then he'll catch up to you guys heh

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!