Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Threatened Balance

The Threatened Balance

a part of “The Threatened Balance”, a fictional universe by Architect.

The fate of three kingdoms is at stake. Will Hell, Heaven and Earth remain at peace? Or will the Balance be disturbed and a dark power released to destroy everything? (spots are full but if you want to submit, I might squeeze you in)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Threatened Balance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Threatened Balance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Anyone control Jake for what ever they want im getting writers block and cant think of anything i'll post soonish sorry guys and gals
D=

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Markad
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:45 pm

I'll have Jack go out for a midnight snack...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Post is up.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 pm

well im out i'll post tomorrow after i sleep on it.
And siver i better get to read a poem tomorrow XD

Markad
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sivermist on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:14 pm

Okay, you are going to read my faux-Shakespearian sonnet first, because I HAVE to type it up......

The lovely stars of night do shine at noon
Thy grace doth suit the moon yet better still
The shining light shall part ways for thee soon
The morning dew does gleam at simple will
While other hair is puppet to the wind
Thy flowing locks keep sudden gusts at bay
To burn a simple strand one would have sinned
Thy voice is like the suns sweet simple ray
Each uttered word is like a chiming bell
Among the clouds I know thy could not walk
Not through the gate of heaven nor that of hell
Though here on earth thou does tread on the loch
The water stills at sweetest step thy takes
Gliding upon the surface of the lakes

-_-
I know its stupid....
the challenge is to fool the children present in my class....
We are to make them think it's shakespeare.....

Im the only one who actually LIKES shakespeare.....

and one of three who like poetry.....
anyway, I WILL type up the sparrow one, I swear,

But first i must make my dear friend a cake.....
I will keep posting, but the cake is quite complex
So time to type that poem I do not have.

Sivermist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:28 pm

I like the sonnet. I dont think i would have ever been able to write one as good as that. I love shakespeare but i suck at writing things that rhyme. xD
"But first, on earth as vampire sent, Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent, Then ghastly haunt thy native place, And suck the blood of all thy race."

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Markad on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:20 am

sorry guys ive been crazy busy i'll try and get a post up soon :(

also siver thats awesome, i love shakespeare and that was a great sonnet. Great!!!

Markad
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelessVampire on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:38 am

Happy Birthday to me!! :)

LovelessVampire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:01 pm

I think I might have to call this thread quits. I'm not feeling the flow... I don't know. I wont come to a final conclusion yet.

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:21 pm

I see its going a bit slow, maybe we can do a time lapse in order to try and give it a second wind?

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack Winters on Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Yeah. I suggest just moving to the next day, axing the current kidnapping, but not leave it out. Instead lets move it towards the end of the fair...

Jack Winters
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!