Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kill Celeste!

Kill Celeste!

a part of “Kill Celeste!”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

Space fantasy on acid. Sadistic space witch Celeste forces an entire dimension of planets to duel each other in a galaxy-wide race. ¼ Hunger Games, ¼ Amazing Race, ¼ Wizard of Oz, ¼ Kill Bill. 100% pure chaos theory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kill Celeste!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kill Celeste!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lodnir on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:56 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:*dies laughing*

G was kinda....Yeah in general. Though to be fair it made it up in hot-blooded badassery. As a side note, I've submitted Mr. Whiskers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lodnir
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:14 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:*dies laughing*

LIES! It's true name is Tequila Gundam.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Okay, I'm gonna give it another day and then I'm gonna just say that Jezebel got the Heart Stone. Gonna try to move things along so that the characters start to enter the first tower and we can get the trials rolling.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 pm

It's True: I test drove a Tequila Gundam, but exchanged it for a God Gundam.

BAKUNETSU! GOD FINGAAAAA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCha2lbWYhM

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:24 pm

SURE IS QUIET AROUND HERE

@Shanatos: I wasn't really bad with godmodding and stuff like that, either...I was just really cliche, had terrible grammar, abused smilies, and was rarely serious.

@Lodnir: Mr. Whiskers ♥ Fram is suddenly my OTP.

@Everyone else: -IS LAME AND CAN'T RELATE TO ANYTHING ABOUT GUNDAM-

-crawls into a lonely corner-

also you guys should do the stuff in my sig because shanatos did and all of the cool kids do what shanatos does

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:48 pm

I'M HERE

YOOOOOOOOO

Off to post.

EDIT: Posted. Post was incredibly short, but hey, I got four hours of sleep last night! :(

Lodnir, feel free to make an entrance post that brings you to the tower and stuff. We can assume your character was just running beside us the whole time and stuff.

I think we can start moving the characters into the tower and stuff.

*pokes the people that haven't posted* You know who you are and stuff. ;p

AND STUFF

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby finnthehuman on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:28 pm

I posted wheeeee

sorry my characters are being so mean to yours LL. You're a good person!

finnthehuman
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:40 pm

I thought your post was very cool. Conflict! Woot!

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:10 pm

@ GSG :
1) Ironically, in my middle/high school era, the characters that I created for RPs were horribly bland and cliched, which is odd considering my other characters weren't. Nowadays, it's about the exact opposite, with original characters I make for potential novels being boring and my RP characters being unique, hence quite a few of them "graduating" from failed RPs into my story work.

2) I never had bad grammar. Ever. Except on purpose.

3. That's a serious offence, ma'am. I hope you made up for it by volunteering at a shelter for Abused Smilies.

4) Seriousity is overrated. I am rarely serious, even when I am.

@ LL : Cry me a river. I only get about 3-4 hours of sleep a night, and that which I do is filled with horribly nightmares of being late for work.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:52 am

*GLARE*

Worst. Night. Ever.

Instead of working on my super awesome story while Transformers 3 played for three hours, I had to spend five hours fixing Transformers 3, had to refund 12 tickets (glad only that many people came to the showing) and generally almost crying. But I'm good now. Ish. Can't sleep due to second wind catching.

*GLARE*

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:27 am

Ah, Finn, your posts never cease to amuse me.
Unfortuantly, I can't have Jezebel die just yet, so Mariah's gonna save her.
I'f dtart thinking of the trial to kill celeste, Lissey.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:39 pm

Shanatos wrote:*GLARE*

Worst. Night. Ever.

Instead of working on my super awesome story while Transformers 3 played for three hours, I had to spend five hours fixing Transformers 3, had to refund 12 tickets (glad only that many people came to the showing) and generally almost crying. But I'm good now. Ish. Can't sleep due to second wind catching.

*GLARE*

Aw, that sucks. I always feel bad at the cinema when a movie stops working...I hope you had people like me, who were nice about it, and not people like my mom, who get pissy at that sort of stuff.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:14 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:
Shanatos wrote:*GLARE*

Worst. Night. Ever.

*GLARE*

Aw, that sucks. I always feel bad at the cinema when a movie stops working...I hope you had people like me, who were nice about it, and not people like my mom, who get pissy at that sort of stuff.

Yeah. They were understanding about it. It's good we got it fixed for today though.
It's all running fine now and it's all good.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:04 pm

Sooooo...what's up with the posty post, people?

Don't make me get out my poking stick. It's big and pointy and pokey.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:24 pm

@LL: FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'd say stuff but I'm too lazy to copy and paste it from Lila lolololololololololol pants bears yogurts sweatshirts cupcakes gsg stuff

@finn: YOU'RE SUCH A JERKFACE FINN SHEESH

Julia is my hero always and forever. I'm replacing Mr. Whiskers in my last OTP with Julia.

@Shanatos: Haha, that's wacky. I can see that happening, though, but it all depends on how you make your characters. When I make characters for RPs (that aren't mine), I always make them up out of nowhere (except for this one time), so I usually end up trying to do something creative and funky from the start or I give them basic traits and let the character develop naturally (like what I'm doing with Fram and Casque). Then when you shove them in an RP and have them develop through interacting with others...I don't know, it just seems to make characters better. When you're just writing, sometimes it's hard to get into a character because you're thinking about how things will move the story along, not the character's immediate thoughts and reactions. When you're being that character, that's when they can really grow into something fresh and ballin' and not boring and stuff.

BUT YEAH

Now that I think of it, it wasn't so much grammar as it was general quality. I mean, my grammar wasn't sexy back in the day (it's not really sexy now) and I had some comma/semicolon issues, but I wrote like...well, a preteen girl. It just wasn't good. It wasn't bad to the point where I should've been beaten with a chainsaw or shunned from society, but I still had a lot to improve on. We've all got to start somewhere, yeah?

I didn't. (:<

^^ ;~; O_o >_> .-. :3 XD T_T (< insert after every line)

Also stop trying to scare me out of getting a job, Exuro already scarred me enough with his 13 hour work-days. ):<

@Rarikou: HE'S QUITE THE AMUSING FELLOW MMMMMMYES

We should all make a finn fanclub. DIBS ON VICE PRESIDENT so I can take over when the president mysteriously dies. Image

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 am

I have a murderous headache right now. I will respond to this post, and then update RPs tomorrow.

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:@Shanatos: Haha, that's wacky. I can see that happening, though, but it all depends on how you make your characters. When I make characters for RPs (that aren't mine), I always make them up out of nowhere (except for this one time), so I usually end up trying to do something creative and funky from the start or I give them basic traits and let the character develop naturally (like what I'm doing with Fram and Casque). Then when you shove them in an RP and have them develop through interacting with others...I don't know, it just seems to make characters better. When you're just writing, sometimes it's hard to get into a character because you're thinking about how things will move the story along, not the character's immediate thoughts and reactions. When you're being that character, that's when they can really grow into something fresh and ballin' and not boring and stuff.

BUT YEAH

Well, way back when, my RP characters were based on "flava of the month", i.e. whatever I was obsessed over lately, hence playing stupid ninja dwarf Drizzt in my first D&D game.

Nowadays that's changed, but yeah.

Now that I think of it, it wasn't so much grammar as it was general quality. I mean, my grammar wasn't sexy back in the day (it's not really sexy now) and I had some comma/semicolon issues, but I wrote like...well, a preteen girl. It just wasn't good. It wasn't bad to the point where I should've been beaten with a chainsaw or shunned from society, but I still had a lot to improve on. We've all got to start somewhere, yeah?

I always had great writing skills. At least, comparatively. I look at stuff I wrote back then and it is either 1) unadulterated accidental genius, or b) utter rubbish.

Then I went to college and got my Creative Writing classes on. Actually they were very, very helpful.

Also stop trying to scare me out of getting a job, Exuro already scarred me enough with his 13 hour work-days. ):<

Ouch. I used to have some of those. Not fun. That was back when I worked construction in the summer. The hot, long, arduous summer.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lodnir on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 pm

@LL: I will post today even if it means the end of me!

Except I can't guarantee that so it's more like.

There is a very good chance I will post today and if I do not I will be mildly upset that I did not!

@GSG:

GSG wrote:Julia is my hero always and forever. I'm replacing Mr. Whiskers in my last OTP with Julia.

)'=

But if it's for Julia. I....u-understand.....

Oh, and I can totally relate to the character creation thing. Comparatively the characters I've made to be in someone else's series is usually much easier than making characters for my own. Except Over There for some reason. I think it might be the skeleton (not that it's not sexy or anything) or the open-world-ness throwing me off from spewing small girls and androgynous males all over you (Good mental image). Even though it's only like, 9 more fields than Maple Manor lololololollollolol.

Lodnir
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby finnthehuman on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Lodnir wrote:
But if it's for Julia. I....u-understand.....

ALL OF MY LAUGHTER

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:
@finn: YOU'RE SUCH A JERKFACE FINN SHEESH

Julia is my hero always and forever. I'm replacing Mr. Whiskers in my last OTP with Julia.

Woah. Thinking about them being together gives me the shivers, and I'm not sure if that's bad or good.

GreenSweatshirtGal wrote:@Rarikou: HE'S QUITE THE AMUSING FELLOW MMMMMMYES

We should all make a finn fanclub. DIBS ON VICE PRESIDENT so I can take over when the president mysteriously dies. Image

GSG confirmed for Dr. Barber.

I think a GSG fanclub would be more appropriate considering you've got like over 9000 ideas and characters and your own signature style, ya know?

Also: what LL said. Post, people!

finnthehuman
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:07 pm

PEOPLE

IF WE BE MAKING FAN CLUBS, MAKE THEM ALL ABOUT MEEEEEEE

That is all.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:47 am

@Shanatos: NEVER GETS A JOB

LIVES IN MOTHER'S BASEMENT FOREVER

Or in the closet, since we don't have a basement because apartment.

@Lodnir: SORRY LODNIR, BUT JULIA IS JUST SLIGHTLY SEXIER THAN YOU

Figuratively speaking, that is.

Also you totes don't have to use that skeleton, you know. That would just be for HARDCORE people who wanted to waste their lives pimping out their profiles and stuff.

@finn: it's goooooood (:<

Dr. Barber is my hero, but I'm not sexy enough for a fanclub. I'M STILL GROWING

@LL: -makes a LovelyLisey fanclub-

DIBS ON VP AGAIN. Image

Also, I'm totally going to post today. I had the time to do it yesterday, but the power went out because electricity is a jerk and stuff. Anyways, I'm so dedicated to posting today that I'm going to post in this RP first instead of Lila! OOOOOOOOOOO:

EDIT: yaaaaaaaaay posted

But it's a pretty lame post.

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!