Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bonded

Bonded

a part of “Bonded”, a fictional universe by psyduck.

Your ancestors have messed with your fate. Now it's time to live with their decisions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bonded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bonded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 pm

As a stage manager, I have a whole crew on headsets. So things tend to run smoothly. However....

The main huge delima that happened in one of my shows. Opening night of Seven Brides for SEven brothers, the Mic died on our male musical lead. I had to run down the stairs, through the lobby, through the dressing rooms, and to back stage and attempt to fix his mic before his next scene. My sound guy had to run lights as well as sound while i cued him on head set, while replacing the lead's mic, which meant almost taking off 70 percent of his costume to re mic, and re tape him, get him back in uniform all within a single scene.

My blood pressure was sky high.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Seventh! I've got one almost like that!

A play we did two years ago at our theatre was terrible! Someone said the "Play That Shall Not Be Named" before a performance. First act went PERFECT except during the last scene the woman who played my aunt slipped backstage and dropped our entire set of china we were using in our kitchen set up. The whole prop table of glassware--tipped over. We cleaned it up through intermission. Act II, scene 1: The boy who played my older brother suddenly gets an asthma attack even though he hadn't had one in ages. An ambulance had to come and take him out. Act II, scene 2: I fall off the balcony, down a flight of stairs and end up face-planted center stage. It's my favorite story to tell, though.

And there was one where an actor I was looking after in another show that didn't know how to speed-change...came out on stage in highlighter-yellow shorts from scene 1, and half a blue suit from scene 2. And red shoes. The director actually did get mad enough to slap him...gently. Kind-slash-mad slap. The Do Better slap.

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Hahah wow!
My school is small, and we don't have many people interested in theater, so we for the most part do our own scene changes, and during one, because we weren't using the curtain, just turning the lights off to pick up some stuff for the change, and I begged my Director to make it ninja looking and do flips and such. Anyways, while doing a kart-wheel, I landed into the set! :D

And this past year, I was helping move flats for a scene change. A guy pushed it too hard and a sharp piece cut my leg, so I had blood running down my leg that stained the panty-hose I was wearing :P

Those are my only theater malfunctions. . . besides the dress rehersal where I had to help a more plump girl (who is my ex best friend) try and fit into one of our follie girl tutus! :P
Oh the fun! <3
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Seventhsage, I am awaiting your post. Just mentioning it incase you were waiting for me.

Wow, lots of theather accidents here. I must say I can't exactly join them except in one play I was directing. But i never expected it to be amazing.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm

I had to give our manager a backrub because he broke a clip board due to our lead quiting two days before the show. My best friend from school came in and learned the lines, within like 2 days, and all the songs, and all the dances. He was a dream come true.
I would not be able to pull of a male romantic lead.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:43 pm

I just posted Templar. Sorry about the delay. I got back later from fixing my car than I thought I would and then I had a Psych test due by midnight :)

However it is up now :)

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Ugh. I skimmed through the rp posts and replied, but if I forgot something super important just tell me XD Sorry I wasn't really on yesterday... -.- I'm a slow poster on weekends, haha XD
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:56 pm

X64, I must say I like your writing and your character. The god of war's son ain't so hardcore, its quite cool. You have a nice unhappy relationship thing there. Actually it seems to me that not many of the male characters seem particularly hardcore except probably Nathan. Milton doesn't count, he is scared of being embarrassed and he is a bit too much of a nice guy.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:26 pm

Okay, I'll repost the same question....

are we re-bonding or are the old crew going to remain with the bonds already assigned (if they've updated?)

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Hey, Psy, I had submitted Melinoe, but she's not showing up. Something wrong?

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Sorry if that last post seemd to beat around the bush. Dawn isn't a good bearer of bad news.

I love how everyone think Dawn is so pretty. :D
Makes her feel like a real decendent of Aphrodite.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 pm

Melanie & Oriana

Our very first NOT female/male bond! Both ladies of the original roleplay have returned! Give them a big round of applause.

:D Kearuneh;; I hope this answers your question.

Amamelina;; Sorry, I hadn't actually accepted it yet, nothing was wrong with it, I'm just crazy sometimes.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Also.... not to toot my own horn or anything, but I started an RP, and its still taking in Characters. So if you're interested in fantasy/magic things come check it out!

roleplay/stone-of-desires/

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey guys? My bonded hasn't posted, and you guys are going really fast....do you mind slowing down some?

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kearuneh on Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 am

Mmkay, than.

I suddenly have the urge to lazily re post my intro from the last rp....but I'll be good...I'll leave it open so anamelina can add to it if she wishes.

I noticed you didn't give anyone colors or sounds of how they know their bonded thru the god/goddess dream sequence...I'm going to make up my own? I can edit it if you want otherwise of course.

Kearuneh
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:07 am

:D Yeah, we can slow down! :)

Kearyneh, no, we don't have colors or sounds this time. But, you can add it to your character if that is how you want her to experience the bond :)

psyduck
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:06 pm

Yeah, slowing down would be nice... XD
Anyway, probably won't be able to post today, so sorry about that~ I'll be able to post tomorrow, so I'll catch up then.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orhanuva on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Woah, that's a lot of posts... Wish I hadn't missed those last two days.
"Show me amused. Bemused. C-mused?" - Dr Cox, My Big Move
People can be so gullible...
In case you can't tell, I like ellipses...

Orhanuva
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Oh, I use to be in a few rpgs with the same ppl and between the 3 of us we could have 20+ posts a days lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:13 pm

I will post after a well deserved nap.

See you guys in a few hours. :)

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!