Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bonded

Bonded

a part of “Bonded”, a fictional universe by psyduck.

Your ancestors have messed with your fate. Now it's time to live with their decisions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bonded”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Bonded

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Oh and Seventhsage! Dawn and Issak should probably be friends--I just caught that post from you a moment ago.

It was his
Final
s t a n d

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 pm

I sent in my char... if I don't get accepted, I''m Ok with it, if I do... who am I bonded with?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:12 pm

Sorry hehe I updated Yoko's character sheet so it would actually make sense oo;
ImageImageImageImageImage

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 pm

I just posted.

So I worked off your stage stuff Ziddie, is that okay?

seventhsage
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:31 pm

I have sent in my character as well. I know it says work in progress, but please go ahead and accept it. All I really need to do is fill in the history....

Also, I would like to request that he be paired with another boy. He's homosexual, you see. If thats okay, I mean.

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:13 pm

X64- I'm really sorry, but I have to pair you with a girl. :/ I'm very sorry; we just don't have a surplus of boys.
I really hope you understand.

Also;; with in like the next posts, I want the lights to go out, and the god/goddesses explaining when the lights came on, they would be facing their bonded pair. That ohkay with you guys and girls?
With every breath that I am worth,
Here on
Earth.
I'm sending all my love to you.
So if you
dare to second guess,
You can rest
assured,
That all my love's for you.
-Last Night on Eath by Green Day.

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby midnightdust on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Sounds good to me
If I was a storybook you and I would meet on the first page.

midnightdust
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 pm

The stage stuff is good, Seventh! I'm glad there's something some characters have in common. XP

And it's fine with me if that's how things are gonna go. I like your ideas, psyduck. Keeping the plot going right along...!

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:30 pm

That's a-ok with me.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Sounds great :D :D

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby psyduck on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Alright! :) glad you like they idea!

Check out our newest Bonded pair in the family !

Evania&Aaron

psyduck
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Sooo my bonded has yet to post. Are we going to continue on for this "lights out" or should I wait for him?

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Not exactly sure what to post now... I mean, do we just arrive at this random place? Though, good idea XD
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:58 pm

It may be best to consider them on auto so we can continue the story...just a suggestion.

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X64 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Ok, it's no problem! He'll just be hetero. ^^

X64
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:09 pm

I don't know if I should post again either. My char is a conversation starter.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Well, somebody should post, I think~ P;

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Just as a note:

I have been a stage manger in real life for five years of my life.
Your comment on the subject was like a ray of sunshine Ziddie. Stage managing is a WAY underappreciated job.

However, I love it.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seventhsage on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:16 pm

I'm posting....
I'm not sure how to do the meeting of my bonded yet though so i might not go that far.

seventhsage
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ziddie on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Ah, Seventh, I knew you were pretty experienced just from your post! The stage manager IS god because really, some actors are just...yeah in the way if they have never touched glow tape before... As they say, "Actors are just props with dialogue."

And I've been acting for a good five years myself too...but my theatre is so small, I have to do tech and set work as well so the production doesn't blow up. So I get what you do *completely!*

Ziddie
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!