Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hi. :]

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hi. :]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Fri May 16, 2008 5:47 pm

Hi, I'm Day.

Of course you can see that I'am a new member, thanks to my friend Miyuki, from another roleplaying site I visit.

I hope to be an active member, and to progress my writing skills. :] Thanks.
Last edited by x__day on Fri May 16, 2008 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x__day
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hi. :]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep1 on Fri May 16, 2008 6:22 pm

Hello there! I'm Eastep. I hope to wind up in a RP with you. I happen to have just started one, Skull Hill, Perhaps you'd like it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eastep1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Fri May 16, 2008 7:35 pm

Welcome to the site!

I am the friendly, loveable, and all-caring Rose! You can find me practically everywhere on here....

If you have any concerns, questions, and/or comments, feel free to send any of the mods a pm, we'll be happy to help you out in any way we deem fit. lol We'll help you out, no doubts about that one...

Welcome and hope to see you around the site!

-Rose
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Fri May 16, 2008 10:06 pm

A kingishly heartfelt welcome to our forum to you! Have a fishy stick!

Be sure to read the rules and user manual.

Have fun and stuff!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sat May 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Hey! YOUR the fishy stick guy! I couldn't remember who it was.... If you want to improve your writing skills or just see where you stand take a look at our sister site in my siggy. The people there are really helpful.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 9:35 am

Mr Hyde wrote:Hey! YOUR the fishy stick guy!

I think you mean "YOU'RE the fishy stick guy."
Do you actually speak English, d00d?
ImageImageImageImageImage

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 10:59 am

English is boring! I WILL SMITE YOU ALL!!! See x_day. This site has some really unique people. Then again it'll have one less after I get this dang Address finder working. =) JK I'm to lazy to be serial killer.

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Sun May 18, 2008 11:17 am

Gah. @_@
Don't fight. It was just a typo, dearies.

x__day
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Sun May 18, 2008 11:24 am

I am Dynamic General Guardian DGG-005 Ryand Smith! I am here to welcome you, and to destroy any evil around. Anyway, would you Loook at my roleplay!

Ryand-Smith
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:10 pm

....SMITE!

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:18 pm

1 ]-[473 73[-] /\/0082...
33|\|6|15|-| 12 80|21(\)6Z (0/\/\|*4|23|) 2 1337!

64|>2...
1 |=0|_|/\/\|> ]-[`/|}3z 800|< 0|\| 73|-| Z|84|2X|\|07`3Z...
50(\/)380|>% 50||> }-{15 50|_||...

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:25 pm

um....ok

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Sun May 18, 2008 12:28 pm

English is boring, but 1337-speak is worse.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Hyde on Sun May 18, 2008 12:33 pm

hehe. Just for laughs I should speak in binary and see if anyone understands me.... But then I'd have to learn binary....

Mr Hyde
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DCLXVI on Sun May 18, 2008 12:35 pm

1337-5|*43|< |*\/\/|\|222 |_| (\)00*2!

I just use 1337 when I get, you know, a tad angry.

DCLXVI
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!