Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP

Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP

a part of “Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

Nunnally and Zero have disappeared. Schneizel is Emperor. A dark shadow has been cast over the world. What - and who - will it take to lift it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:50 pm

'allo Reaper! Give me a little bit, and I'll get working on my character.

Are we allowed to switch sides? Like how Jeremiah joined up the BK'S? Cause I was thinking of doing something like that.

And is Llyod still the Head of Devolpment? I was curious cause of the :Built by part on the skeleton.
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:04 pm

Hi there! I'm new to the code geass universe, never seen an episode before, (Plan to) but i'm a big mech sci-fi fan, and would like to join. If anyone need a good mech image, i can supply a ton.
PS. is it possible for me to play a merc. type char?
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:05 pm

Yeah I'm curious just like Rarikou, but I'll make two charries one on the black knights and another on the Britannia side.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 am

I'm still in. i'll have my charry up tomorrow though.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alasund on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:59 am

I'm floating around in the background, I may or may not participate ATM.
Verdant plains and cold dark night. I have nothing more but silence.

Alasund
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:09 am

I'm curious to know what you mean by technology I'm kind of getting stumped on that part.

Edited: You know I did put a CG idea in interest check so if anyone wants to see it or tell me how it looks then I can give you the link.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:20 am

Eh, I'll post my Character after Zero does, so I can see how he wants us to do it.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 am

I already posted my character; Zero approved it so I believe it was okay.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 am

Hmm, going off of that, now I have to figure out what side to be on.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 am

I'm also going to make a black knight though I need to find his appearance first and mecha's.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:06 am

for a list of posible mechs, follow this link here

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:18 am

Welcome!

My character is posted. He will largely be referred to in my posts as either 'Ghost' or (obvioulsy) 'Zero', depending on what h's doing at the time.

And yes, he is Knight of One and Zero. This will certainly be interesting... part of the reasoning behind this was that it allows me to lead the RP on both fronts without using multiple characters (which I suck at).

So, feel free to make a character who's working for either faction.

Anyway, once we have one more character (faction is irrelevant) we'll get started.

@Laser: Watching all of Code Geass, or at least having a deep understanding of it, is sort of required here. But really, watch it. It's amazing.

@Zane: By 'technology', I mean what sort of stuff that isn't weapons is used? E.g. Blaze Luminous, Energy Wings, and any other equipment on it that doesn't fall under weaponry.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi guys I was able to find my geass idea so I thought of showing it to y'all please do tell me how it is and if you have something bad to say then say it I am a man after all the idea.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Okayokayokay, since most of the characters are Britannian so far, I'm going to be a Black Knight. He'll be up in the next hour because I finally have time to think. xP

@ZeroReaper. I think it's sweet that your username is Zero and you're playing Zero.
@Laser: Thanx for the links.
@Zane: It's little confusing, but I do like their being a new threat.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Yeah. Weird coincidence, eh?

So, who wants to start with a training fight between the Knights of the Round?

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:41 pm

@ Zero: maybe you should start off with a recap.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 am

It's up to you Zero.

LuckyNumber24@ It seems by the looks of it your character is immortal and if she is immortal then she would be a code bearer, and knights of the round are Named after the Arthurian Knights of the Round Table, and in the CG timeline there was no mention of king Arthur or his reign the earliest we heard of knights, was the knight of round one Richard Hector, who shows up in 1862 with Elizabeth III, that is all from the CG Wiki.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:18 am

@cherry: Your welcome
@Zero: I understand that, and until i see it all, i'll be here for moral support and helping where i can. I just saw the first two episodes and i can tell the series is gonna be good. Can we avoid any spoilers? Plz & thank u. lol

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:40 am

Hey I sent in my second charrie and he may seemed over powered at first but he's not. The knightmare is extremely slow and it's close combat skills are very low the good thing about it is the long range weaponry.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!