Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP

Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP

a part of “Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

Nunnally and Zero have disappeared. Schneizel is Emperor. A dark shadow has been cast over the world. What - and who - will it take to lift it?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dark Empire - A Code Geass RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 pm

@CherrySwirl: Okay, you're up in the RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:08 pm

I couldn't play Rakshata. I honestly don't know enough about knightmares and code geass technology. If I did I'd have to bs through everyone of her post.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:16 pm

I think I can play her just need to add her to my post.

Uggg I feel like watching the series again.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Me too. I just realized it's been like 2 years since I last saw it. @@

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:13 pm

Fun thing is that I watched it in February, but i did see some episodes of it on adult swim.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Do you guys think you could explain some terminology here in the OOC? I'm a noob when it comes to tech talk.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

check out animefreak.tv for the dubbed and subbed of both seasons. as for the tech i suggest you browse the wiki, it has really good information and great specs listed.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:18 pm

I figured Rose would fit in perfectly as a spy, manager of flowing resources, stuff like thast. correct me if I'm wrong
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:32 am

hey, reading up soem more i wanted to request that everyone either add or don't add a tech to their mech's character sheet, the Landspinner Propultion System (the skates) i know it seems like a duh moment but afer doing some reading and watching a few of the later episodes i realized that the Wiki was right and that most advanced frames don't have them.

units with advanced float systems or energy wings normally trade out the skates which are just dead weight for most units and are only used on landing if at all. For example the Southerlands with float units in R2 are missing the sktes on their legs as the extra weight would reduce their air manuverablity. Both oth the shows 9th gen frames do have them, but i'd think that some pilots would abandon the Landspinners for Bosters so that they can manuver in the air.

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VarietyBlack on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:09 pm

If it hadn't started so quickly, and if there weren't so many characters, and if I wasn't so bored of this site as of late, I would totally join this...
"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness." - Chinese Proverb

VarietyBlack
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:06 am

I command you to JOIN!

We haven't got started on any major plot yet, so it's fine for you to make another character.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 am

Morgan seems like such an important tool. Why send her on such a wild goose chase? Wouldn't it rouse too much suspicion.? What happens if she finds out he is the night of one?

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:42 am

Besides, I think Lightning is just a teensey bit smarter than morgan. If she din't fins out, there's always the chance we could.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:37 am

Yes, but Lightning isn't specifically looking for info on him, and Morgan is. Zero is treating this as top priority; if his identity were compromised by the Britannians, he'd be screwed.

And if she finds out about him... well, depending on her reaction, he'll either leave her be with the knowledge or (try to) take Mao's approach and 'make her compact' XD

I was thinking that she might find out about him, but not tell the rest of the Knights. It'd leave an interesting dilemma for Zero at any rate.

And the mission won't take terribly long. She'll be posing as a Britannian pilot, so she may see some action too when on her mission.

Anyway, much later, everyone will find out about him. But that's a plot twist for another time.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuckyNumber24 on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Are people assuming that Morgan is a bimbo?
She's not!

She's smart. Just vain. And she dosen't care about a lot of things.

LuckyNumber24
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:11 pm

no no. She's a bimbo. No doubt about it. Can't fool me.

A suggestion to zero, place her as a maud, and team her up with Rose. She's a temporary maid, so she can move around

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:17 am

Actually, to my understanding, she's very intelligent, just vain. I know several people like that.

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zane saphire on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Do you guys think that we should make Milly the Headmaster? I think it would add some fun to the school.

zane saphire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:52 pm

you know, im sitting here thinking and i cant help but ponder

What if Nunnally isn't really dead, Schniezel is certainly capable of murder but he failed to kill Cornealia after all, that would be the prefered occurance as im a sucker for feel good moments.

But is=f she is dead then how would Nathaniel react now to the advances of another, what if he falls for someone else but Nunnally returns? How did Schniezel really kill her, did he just have someone else do it or did he pull the trigger himself?

Dont answer any of these now and dont be so quick to say she is or isn't dead either, it wont change his motivation and leaving that open leaves more fof the story, suvice to say that no matter what the outcome is, he tried to have her killed at least, so Nathaniel is going to try to hang gitm from the front of Pendragon by his toes... of course that's after he kills him...

PS. where'd lightning go?! i need him to post so i can, and yes im impatient! Muhahahaha! (And i'm sarcastic,post on your schedule not mine)

PSS. Cake!

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:14 pm

i usually post faster, but I'm doing like, 1,000,000 things at once, from this, to another RP, to a valkyrie profile marathon.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!