Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Chronos

Chronos

a part of “Chronos”, a fictional universe by Black.

The judgement day has finally come. Angels descending to earth to end all life. But are they really what they seem?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Chronos”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Chronos

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:52 am

I'm began reading and after finishing it for the third time I had a short period of looking in awe and then one of confusion as I had to rad the parts I couldn't understand another view times before getting it damn your a good writer I'm going to the cave of embarrassment because of your superior superiority (Walks away devastated) seriously now do you work a day on your post or do you just have magic?

But can someone really tell me what has happened now? Does it just deflected it? Something with the machines and wings and stuff that make my brain hurt and I'm pretty good in reading difficult things but this exceeds my mind (Cries)I'm feeling a bit of much down now.... (Cries more)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thorait
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:00 pm

Statement is just magic! Thorait maybe I can help. Basically the shuriken never actually touched it. (What do I call it? D:) It was like a shield, probably an extremely advanced AT field? Tell me these things Statement and correct me if i'm wrong! Then it opened is ten meter long wings, the tar dripped off of it's body to reveal a completely flawless naked body which was neither male or female. It has long rainbow coloured hair which falls down to it's knees and sways beautifully in the wind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:05 pm

Tabris wrote:Statement is just magic! Thorait maybe I can help. Basically the shuriken never actually touched it. (What do I call it? D:) It was like a shield, probably an extremely advanced AT field? Tell me these things Statement and correct me if i'm wrong! Then it opened is ten meter long wings, the tar dripped off of it's body to reveal a completely flawless naked body which was neither male or female. It has long rainbow coloured hair which falls down to it's knees and sways beautifully in the wind.

Those are wings, how ever I mention they was in a mobious formation. That kind of the same shape wings assume when curling around your front, sort like how bats hug their bodys. The wings were just enter existence, hence while they only showed up after a moment. They are now extended fully rather than clsoed its body.

However, wings are not physical nor none physical and thus can't be damaged.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:06 pm

alright I'm not really knowing what to let Elris do as he would naturally be burned to dust or go in a happy victory dance and the last seems a little to much of happiness and idiocy for him but I will make it up in time still it's magic that flows out of statement's fingers. I'm going back to crying and reading the post again and again.

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:10 pm

I'm sure you'll think of something Thorait and don't feel bad considering I got what happened in the post wrong too. D: Besides you're way more smarter than me, Statez just kills everyone with his magic. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:59 pm

Done I used my own emotion for it like I do pretty many times in characters now I can go and look to Wish/Fate but I'm there still waiting for Ajemokid so I guess I will go and edit my post removing mistakes I may have made

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Thorait wrote:Done I used my own emotion for it like I do pretty many times in characters now I can go and look to Wish/Fate but I'm there still waiting for Ajemokid so I guess I will go and edit my post removing mistakes I may have made

This angel is not connected I should mention. Elris DNA can not be in this one as it is flawless and if it used Elris's DNA he would be using a creature that is genetically flawed-as youmentioned he is sick-and there go he would not come out the way he is. The reason he is seperated from the rest of the angels because he was amde from scracthe.

Statement
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm

didn't really think of that I'm only trying to make up a way of how Elris would be cast down by the angel and a bit more detail of how Elris would have made the angel I will just come up with something better later

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:25 pm

Um, are these OOC posts important for me to read? I'm sorry. I see Thor and Statez posted though. I'll get to reading them and making my own post (if there's a place where I can post) after I eat dinner. I haven't eaten yet and I just posted in a bunch of other places, so I'm a little fizzled. Food for fuel though! D< <<<that's a determined look, not an angry one!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 pm

Spectrum wrote:Um, are these OOC posts important for me to read? I'm sorry. I see Thor and Statez posted though. I'll get to reading them and making my own post (if there's a place where I can post) after I eat dinner. I haven't eaten yet and I just posted in a bunch of other places, so I'm a little fizzled. Food for fuel though! D< <<<that's a determined look, not an angry one!

Only one or two are really important to the story. Although the prince is not really invovle in those parts.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:41 pm

I'm sorry about this sort of inconvenience, maybe it's from the screaming and yelling going on around me making me increasingly frustrated, but I read through both your post and Thor's post and... I'm not sure I understand everything that's going on. It's not that it was confusing in itself or anything, but like I said, maybe I'm just too mentally fuzzy to understand exactly every part of it perfectly.

So the "being" (angel?), um, destroyed the shruiken that Ishkur threw at it (him?). Before that, the being was staring at who, exactly? Dominic, right? Then it got attacked by the shruiken, which it then destroyed, then stared at Ishkur. Is that all right? There was something with releasing some sort of black tar-like substance, as well, that I understood Elris got rid of. It also released some string-like rays of light at--where exactly? Or are they just sort of flailing around in a sense with no actual target? I'm sorry for this confusion, I'm just wanting to get these things right before I post on them.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Spectrum wrote:I'm sorry about this sort of inconvenience, maybe it's from the screaming and yelling going on around me making me increasingly frustrated, but I read through both your post and Thor's post and... I'm not sure I understand everything that's going on. It's not that it was confusing in itself or anything, but like I said, maybe I'm just too mentally fuzzy to understand exactly every part of it perfectly.

So the "being" (angel?), um, destroyed the shruiken that Ishkur threw at it (him?). Before that, the being was staring at who, exactly? Dominic, right? Then it got attacked by the shruiken, which it then destroyed, then stared at Ishkur. Is that all right? There was something with releasing some sort of black tar-like substance, as well, that I understood Elris got rid of. It also released some string-like rays of light at--where exactly? Or are they just sort of flailing around in a sense with no actual target? I'm sorry for this confusion, I'm just wanting to get these things right before I post on them.

The light is illuininmos, meaning it is a glowing in direct pattern. The lights that are directed are wings that are hoving near the angels back, that back is not connected to him but rather are two semi-tasparent wings of light and are the things that stopped Ishkurs weapon that which in turn made it dissappear as they self desruct when no longer in use. The black star is being slid off the angels body, revealing it to everyone as he pure and cannot be stained. He was looking at dominic and then turned to Ishkur who attacked him. What stop the shurkan was those wings, however the lights comming in was to show that they were jsut entering reality, hence why they are semi-physical

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Okay, one more question before I post. What exactly is the plan with this angel? Is it going to attack? Is it bad, is it good? I know Elris made it, but I don't know your guys' plans. I know you might want to keep that all a 'secret,' so if you do, I would greatly appreciate it if you would at least PM me with the answer. I need to know if I should have Dominic go back to the kingdom in my next post or not. Otherwise, if not, my post is going to end up being short with him just standing there just sorta watching everything.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Spectrum wrote:Okay, one more question before I post. What exactly is the plan with this angel? Is it going to attack? Is it bad, is it good? I know Elris made it, but I don't know your guys' plans. I know you might want to keep that all a 'secret,' so if you do, I would greatly appreciate it if you would at least PM me with the answer. I need to know if I should have Dominic go back to the kingdom in my next post or not. Otherwise, if not, my post is going to end up being short with him just standing there just sorta watching everything.

The being is flawless and there go god. It intentions are un-clear but he is currently not pleased with the current inhabitants of the world.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am

Good morning everyone! (To people that it is Morning)

Good Afternoon everyone! (To people that it is Afternoon)

Good evening everyong! (To people that it is Evening)

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:40 am

I guess were in a slow down

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Statement on Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:10 pm

Yes. FOr the most part. I was waiting for everyone to post before doing so myself.

Statement
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Sorry Thorait when I get back on Friday I'll post then and we will be good to go! I only wish I could come home sooner... I am spending the next three days inside... *too scared to go out now*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thorait on Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:55 am

I think my memory just failed me to remember that you were away, my fault

Thorait
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:07 pm

No no no it's fine Thorait! Don't beat yourself up about it I'll be home soon enough, I'm just ashamed that I'm holding up a few Rps D: Technically I probably could post but it's so annoying to type on this iPod and I spell everything wrong on here. Besides I would probably make a really crap post and I dont wanna do that.

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!