Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragon Country

Dragon Country

a part of “Dragon Country”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

Humans are born with one body and one soul. Centuries ago that changed. There came a human born with one body and half a soul, this human was discontent, always lonely in a crowd, never complete- So he left and one day returned...with a Dragon!!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Country”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dragon Country

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ozrick of Hightower on Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 pm

I could double up with a tamer character, if needed

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ozrick of Hightower
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 am

I mean, we only need one more Tamer. Myself, And two others.
Lulz. I'm a furry. :3
Otaku for life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 am

Personally I think we've got enough characters now. I'm not going to force anyone on here to double up as a character because their heart wont be in it when they Roleplay as them.

Therefore I see no reason why we cannot start!! :D I'll wait to see what Silver thinks and if she agrees then one of us will make the first post and then you can all follow on!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:26 pm

ahhh! Is it ok if I submit jack? I just need to patch up a few holes in his profile and he will be ready!
pretty please????

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:39 pm

I think we should just go :P

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 pm

yeah sure mist :]

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:41 pm

mist, what kind of dragon do you have? It's not one of the kinds listed on the introduction.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mistsong99 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Omunoth is a silver dragon, you are right that kind isn't in the introduction but I thought since other people were taking liberties with the type of dragon I would too. hope that is ok....

mistsong99
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:15 pm

In the end it's up to Meesha, but the ones that are varied (mine and shms) are closely related to the main type. For instance, mine is a rare breed of Fire Dragon, shm's is a relative of the Earth Dragon. The silver dragon knows Cone of Cold (I know you took that from D&D :P), it could be a varied species of an Ice Dragon. Think about it.

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Can a Tamer have two dragons?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 am

@Dawnfire No...only one and just to remind everyone that Tamers cant actually ride their dragons! Also Dawn your dragon has all three of the storm dragons abilities when I specified it can only have one of them. Take another look at the introduction.

@Mist Yeah on taking a closer look at your profile (as i too was in a rush) you can just have a metallic dragon you have to link it to one of the existing species on the intro page, also your dragon has no weaknesses which isnt fair to the other players every dragon must have its weaknesses and the more powerful you make your dragon- the greater its weakness must be.

Example: Spuds dragon is a unique fire dragon etc but due to that the normal weaknesses of a fire dragon are increased as well as him having added an extra weakness on top to balance out his dragons power. OKAY! So if you could change that and come up with some weaknesses etc that'd be great.

Also im just..going to post the intro post as I...think we've waited for players long enough and we do have loads :D All I ask is that you read eachothers posts, be literate and...there was something else but I can't remember what so I probably tell you later (after ive remembered)

I'll post my characters intro in a sec- so dont post till then!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am

Okay it was a fairly short post on my behalf BUT I was too eager to see what the rest of you will post :D Make me proud!!

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:56 am

OK I'm glad you posted first because I totally didn't realise that dragons could TALK! 0.0 Right...OK....I'm on the page now......I don't have to be a dragon dunce.....I can do this.......

Oh and Silver PMed me a few valid points about my bio, mainly resulting from my poor understanding of dragon culture I think, so I'll do a little tweaking to my character but mainly I'll just make sure that he's more in line with the RP universe when I post IC.

But I did want to clarify that the Gloom Dragon isn't a new type of dragon Martin discovered, just a type that isn't often seen and hasn't been sighted in a few decades because they are quite rare. The experts at Haven would certainly recognise one when they saw it. Some of the other riders, tamers and dragonlore laymen might be a bit surprised though.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 am

No, no, no Oli- Dragons cant talk outloud. They can communicate telepathically with certain humans.

Only riders and slayers can communicate telepathically with their own dragons. Tamers cant telepathically communicate with any dragons.
In my post Ava was speaking outloud and Hanza was speaking to her telepathically- She didn't need to speak outloud but as you could probably tell she was alittle shocked to find his head sticking through her window.

Makes sense?

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:04 am

Got it, thanks. Means I've got a 650 word intro post I can't use, but thanks. :) Damn I'm really not getting this...bear with me I will get there. *goes and re-reads the intro...twice...then writes a new into post*

BTW are you and I supposed to be communicating telepathically these days? Or did you just lose your phone? :)

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:54 am

You mean my thoughts haven't been getting through to you?! Dang it.

No, my phones currently dead (has been for the past week and a half). I just got an angry phone call this morning actually from heather about not being able to get ahold of me on anything. Tut. If she was that desperate why didn't she ring my home phone in the first place. So no im not ignoring you if you have texted me and you should really just send abuse at me on here if you feel like you're being ignored...

Its so much effort to charge a phone :/ I mean the chargers all the way other there...phones just out of reach...plug sockets probably moved since the last time I used it.

I'LL CHARGE THE BLASTED THING TONIGHT (if i remember) :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kai_Hibiki on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 am

I'd like to clarify that Zain and Telar have established their own Sign Language. And by that i mean Zain taught Telar English. And he taught him how to express what he wanted to say. Just to clear anything up. He doesn't actually talk, when he shakes his head and the like that's his sign language.

Kai_Hibiki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 am

Ahhh figures. God help you when you charge it and get the backlog of texts. (Happily I shall only account for two of them...) No abuse necessary, but I did wonder if you'd checked your work hours for next week. Not that it's super important, I'm gonna be going all over the country in my car next week, so if you text me and I'm anywhere east of Oxford (which I won't be Monday and Tuesday) then I could pop over.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZenMon on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Just out of curiosity, Dragons can talk to each other right? They just can't talk to other humans like they can with their riders, right?

ZenMon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Well, a good day for posting! A bad day for cows.

Fred, you wanna give your character a Guiness? I don't think it's obvious enough yet that she's Irish.

And can I just say how disgusted I am with the British media. 70 kids have been shot dead in Norway, and all the papers can talk about is Amy f****** Winehouse.

shmband
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!