Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny

Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

a part of “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

Follow your dreams in an advanced Pokémon RP. Create your own destiny in the Faria region. (NO LONGER ACCEPTING UNLESS YOU'VE ALREADY CLAIMED A SPOT)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: A Trainer's Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Pokémon: A Trainer's Destiny

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Baby wrote:I'm sorry Queen? I have indeed been slacking off in reading others people's post as avidly as you tell me to, but I'm not handicapped by it.

Edit: I take this back. I accept the demotion quietly.

Oh? See now that's entirely my fault. I hope you'll accept my apology! I thought you were busy, as I hadn't heard anything from you in terms of moving your story along. You know what they say about people who assume, and looks like I'm one of them. So sorry! I'm going to be contacting you shortly.

EDIT: @Everyone: Regardless of ANY external factor, expect a kickstart in activity tomorrow. I promise you we're going to get back to at least daily responses. Thank you guys for your patience and understanding.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Works for me. I'll try to check every now and then tomorrow.

Got my schedule today and I learned that I have my first period off every other day. So in the morning, I can try to read a bit longer rather than skiming the posts in the morning on those days.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sorence
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 pm

I like the idea of the duo. I really hope this doesn't die, this rp was fun. Anyway, do you think we could make the contest for the coordinater people?
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:32 pm

I agree. That would be nice. Already got some moves in mind. What would be the rules of it though? Two for the move showing or just one? And battles. We would go between eachother, right?

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:12 pm

New place is up! Gives you guys a new destination. There is a Pokémon contest being held there soon! You'd better catch/train what you need if you plan on participating! Realized I have to be a step ahead, not post the places as you go. XD

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:58 pm

((I also need the stats for my zubat. Not rushing or anything, but yeah.))

I'll see what I can do.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Kurokiku, congrats on the first post in a week. Not counting you Queen since you are GM

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Haha, thank you, I suppose. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Okay. Now that I have something to work to, It's time to buckle down and force out my next post. I need to ask a question before I do though. Do you have a name for the old man who runs the first ferry? Because my character had helped his dad with some deliveries, it would make sense that he knew him.
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:04 pm

Ahaha! I've supmited a charatcer for the RP. But said the image I was using was to big (I shrunked it down like crazy) and ereased everything I typed. So yeah I'm trying to get into your RP (If still open) and might take me some time to redo everything...This post might seem a little random to everyone. Some times I hate working with pictures but as they say. A picture is worth a thousand words.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:52 pm

For Kiku's new acquisition.

EDIT: Also, I have an idea. For the contest, how about instead of a money and a fake ribbon prize, the prize be a brand-spanking new Eevee? Because everyone and their momma wants one and those who don't could trade for something they do.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 am

I've actually seen an entire gallery of those. Some of them are... creepy.

EDIT: and that idea is totally unfair to those of us with characters who would not enter a contest to save their own lives haha.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 am

I was just sayin'... I wasn't planning on having Dom enter it either, but ya know... Incentives.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:26 am

Too bad for them then :3 jk

But I do think ribbions would be nice, but an extra prize could be a good idea. It could just be a random egg or something.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:28 pm

lazer, you should just make up the name since no one else has used it.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackest blade on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm

I suggest Frank! Why Frank? Because Frank is a guy you can trust! Unless he has a mustache and drives a windowless van. Then you run and hope you never meet that Frank again.

blackest blade
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Can it be Franky? I love Franky <3

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 pm

I'll use both, Frank's his name but Derek calls him Franky. ;)

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sorence on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:57 pm

YES! I CAN POST SOON THEN! I'm sorry for spaming caps, but I'm just happy since I haven't been able to post for any of my RP's for weeks. I can't wait for lazer to post.

Sorence
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:11 pm

An Eevee huh? Sounds interesting! Perhaps, perhaps!

New character will require writing submission.

Baby contact you Talisman?

And I didn't give you your Zubat? He'll be coming soon.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!