Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fallen Gods and Goddesses

The Fallen Gods and Goddesses

a part of “The Fallen Gods and Goddesses”, a fictional universe by MotherDragons.

We have been kicked out of paradise and we have one year to find true love or we will be sent to hell to spend all of eternity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fallen Gods and Goddesses”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Fallen Gods and Goddesses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Fallen Gods and Goddesses"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Am I crazy? Well, that depends. Define crazy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Fallen Gods and Goddesses

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:37 pm

Canister reserve the Godess that's Artemis and Ares daughter?

Isn't it weird that Artemis had a daughter, with her being a virgen and not liking men?
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Yes you can, but please have your character up within the next few days. :D and yes it is a bit odd.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm on my iPad at the moment, so expect it tonight or tomorrow night, whenever I get on a normal computer

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

May I please Have Zeus and Aphrodite's Son? I'll have him up in the next 2 to 3 hours, It will only take me that long cuz i gotta make a good History. im Anal about having a good History
Signature made by Lee

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:45 pm

Yes you can. it's all yours

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:01 pm

Thank you. I already Submitted him. if theirs any thing you dont like please tell me dont Reject him. i'll Fix any thing for you

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 pm

ill like to reserve women 2

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 pm

He is awesome. He and Adara should be best friends.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Im Sure he would love a friend. and Dont worry im a very active player. I reply at least once a day even if i gotta reply at 5 in the morning. but i try to replay as fast as possible as often as possible.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:12 pm

If you wish it. then as soon as you approve him i'll go in and Edit his History to make Adara his best friend. if you wish we can work together on how they met. or one of us can just write it and the other copy it

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Cool. I am too. You sound like my kind roleplayer. Do you like dragons or pirates?

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:15 pm

And that idea sounds great. Pm me and we'll figure it out.

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Dragons Are my Favored Creature in Existence. and Pirates are bloody Amazing in my opinion. and I'll PM you right now with my Idea. im a slow typer so please forgive me if it takes a while for a short thing

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey, I just finished my character. ;)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:15 pm

May I reserve the second woman please? :3

Also what time period is this?

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MotherDragons on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

Dear fellow roleplayers,
It seems that we may need people to double up on characters. If you are interested in doubling up, please let me know right away. This roleplay won't work if all the characters aren't there. I can't wait.
MotherDragons

MotherDragons
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:37 am

If you edit the rp, it goes to the top of the active roleplays list.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:16 am

I'll Take Man one. I'll have him up after I do some work i need done
Last edited by CageValcore on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CageValcore on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:20 am

and btw LMAO love your Signature Neko

CageValcore
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!