Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

a part of “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”, a fictional universe by Bones.

It's been over a decade since Alice left Wonderland and all was at peace; but now, four kingdoms have risen. Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs. As war rages through wonderland; many events take place. Will wonderland survive the chaos?[More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:31 pm

It's fine if you don't find any you like ^^ I just can be quite picky. I'm glad you aren't too bothered by it D:

I'm going to head off to bed soon; I will approve and check more profiles in the morning which isn't that far away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Alright. And again, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I can find something more... Whimsical... If you would prefer me to afterwards. My only stipulation is he has a bowler hat. :P

Alright, and trust me - you need your sleep. I've stayed awake until 2 AM every day the last three days or so, and it doesn't do well for me. Good night. See you tomorrow. :3
From the depths, I return!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:20 pm

I'd like to reserve the princess of clubs. I'd like her thing to be pain, if that was okay. Pain of any kind, like making those who disobey her crawl over broken glass to ask for her forgiveness. Seeing misery in her enemies and subjects. I know I only have 24 hours to make her, so I'm going to start after I wake up. I'll check back for an answer. If you had things picked out for their sadistic trait, let me know. ONly thing I can think of for sadistic is pain.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:20 am

I posted my character. If you want me to change anything, let me know. I'm not sure if I went overboard or not. I have the profile in my computer for easy editing, should you require anything.

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am

@Cypher: I don't mind that; do what you'd like ^^ Tis fine. You can use other pictures as well that look similar to eachother if needed. But I prefer for my own character to have all the same pictures. Just me.

And... wow. You must be sleepy. I did sleep well; like a rock, actually. Though I did deal with a few disturbances during that time. And I'm hoping your profile is complete; I"m excited to see the rest of it ^^

@Amamelina: I did accept it; I was hoping for a more specific type of habit to make it more interesting but it looks good. I like the first picture you used. I like the profile; you're in the roleplay.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:31 pm

You'll see the rest of it later today, I figured that I did actually have to sleep at some point this week. That point being yesterday night. My apologies if disappoint. D:

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:57 pm

I'm planning on also playing Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum... but I had an amazing picture for it. I can't find it! It was perfect! DX And its okay ^^

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Hey, Bones, just making sure since I didn't see the reserve on the main page. I'm still reserved for the Prince of Diamonds, right? It hasn't been 24 hours yet--I had to go to bed last night and had band camp today 8a to 5p and just got home. It's half way done though. ^^;

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Yes; it is reserved for you. Take your time ^^

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Okay, miss Bones, character is finally done.

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Ok, I've finally decided on my spot...I'll be a Dealer please (third dealer, I guess?). ^^ I'll start building my character right now (I already picked one of the pics in your collection that I liked, Bones), but since the description of the Dealers in the intro is kinda vague, I might wait to see what another Dealer character sheet looks like to polish it up with details.

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby estrelas on Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:58 pm

I've finished my character, although I will most likely be adding information within the next couple days. I usually update my characters continuously. If anything is off, please PM me. I forget to check the OOC a lot >_>
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...

estrelas
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Man, that was freaking hard. I don't even know why, but, man, I sure am happy with the outcome. x3 I finished and submitted my character sheet! I really hope you like him! I worked hard. >< x3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:18 am

Wait... Wonderland, this is you isn't it?

You made another Wonderland and you didn't TELL ME? IM SO SAD. :...( I thought you liked my characters I made for you.... *sniff*

Well, the last wonderland died... A shame because it was mighty fine. And we had a great Dealer leader.

Anyway, my question: Can I re-submit my characters from the last one?

Madd hugs and kisses included of course! ;)

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:24 am

I actually was thinking of messaging you about it... most people don't like to redo these roleplays.

But; yes. I'd be really happy if you did. Your characters were amazing.

Sorry I didn't tell you x-x

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Oi, hey Wonder! I am intrigued by this, could I reserve the Prince of Spades? I haven't done any non-cutesy characters in a while.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Of course you may ^^ And yes... xD Hello. My other rp account was getting so damn crowded. It was bugging the hell out of me e.e

Reserving that spot for you ^^

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Yay! I'll have it before the day is done.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Hooray ^^

IM STILL LOOKING FOR THAT PICTURE D< Guh! I've been searching everywhere!

I swear if I can't find it I'm going to cry.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:30 pm

YES. I FOUND IT!!@!!!!!!

YAY!!!!! -does the happy dance- AND IT ONLY TOOK ME A DAY!

-Reserves Twins part for me-

Bones
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!