Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

a part of “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”, a fictional universe by Bones.

It's been over a decade since Alice left Wonderland and all was at peace; but now, four kingdoms have risen. Hearts, Diamonds, Spades, and Clubs. As war rages through wonderland; many events take place. Will wonderland survive the chaos?[More info inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] A New Wonderland: The Deck and The Dealers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:02 pm

hmm..I hope my character is adequate.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:38 pm

Submitted my Dealer character...might make small changes but for the most part he's all there. I tried to be creative and unique with him, but let me know if there's something that doesn't work or fit and I'll tweak it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:48 pm

Both approved ^^

Bones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:19 am

Submitted my Old Characters!

DEALERS:
D'espair
D'esire
D'eprave

and the Madd Hatter.

Tell me if you want me to change anything.

To Everyone Else:

Feel free to PM me to swap around ideas about my characters relations w/ yours! (i.e: other dealers and whatnot)

EDIT: I just saw that some of the spots are already taken, so if you or AlienKahn don't want me to play a certain char/play someone else, that's fine as well!

8Lindela
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:10 am

I've decided there will be a The Mad Hatress and the mad Hatter. Who are siblings. I do hope that is alright; I'll make sure to ask you two before I accept the mad hatter.

So is that alright?

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 am

Alright. I've made the Twin's profile.

We still need the white rabbit; that's an important character in the roleplay. I'd prefer it to be male. So if anyone is willing to play the white rabbit; please let me know.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 am

It's fine with me, but if it isn't for Ms. Hatter I can always play someone else.

8Lindela
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:23 am

I could double up and play the Rabbit, if you would like me to do that. I'm just not really sure what I would have to do to be in keeping with the character.
From the depths, I return!

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:25 am

@Lindela: I'm sure she'll be fine with it. ^^

@Cypher: What do you mean? o: Didn't quite get that sentence...

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:44 am

I wouldn't know how to play the White Rabbit. Other than being frenetic and obsessed with time.

Cypher
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:22 pm

xD You can make up the personality, Cypher. :p

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ex Libris on Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:19 pm

If there's another character that is important and needs filling besides the White Rabbit, I also don't mind doubling up on characters. ^^

Ex Libris
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Doesn't matter to me who plays what; and ^^ If you'd like to fill in a spot, you may.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:09 pm

I do believe we'll be able to start soon.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cypher on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Cypher
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 8Lindela on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:01 am

Do Wonderland creatures know of the Dealers existence? I am asking because I have seen some characters already know of the Dealers. Bones, could you explain to me the basic plot this time around so I can fix my characters descriptions? They are currently stated as being "unknown" to everyone within Wonderland, except for in myths and the like. :)

Also, Is Alien coming back? I didn't see his character...

8Lindela
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:38 am

@Lindela: I've been trying to get Alien to answer me on msn; he hasnt. I might have to let someone else play De'laire if anyone else is interested. I am not going to wait forever for him.

And most Wonderland creatures don't; but a few do. We can choose those few in a bit; but it's important that only creatures who have lived longer then others know about the dealers. But otherwise they are not known to the wonderland creatures.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:39 pm

I've talked to AlienKhan; he said:

If they can guarantee a stable posting rate, and prior notice before any of that changes, I mean at least a day or two and they can find some way of substituting it, I can do it.

Bones
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raize on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Ohshoot. I must've pressed something really weird because I accidently posted that in the Relationships category. Sorry. <Awkward sneeze.>
"Uhhhhhhhhhh." - Karisse

Raize
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bones on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 pm

I read your request; I will let you be the Caterpillar, without a picture, AS LONG as you make a very descriptive paragraph on what your character will look like. And yes; it can have a human form.

Bones
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!