Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A New Dawn: A Soul Eater Story

A New Dawn: A Soul Eater Story

a part of “A New Dawn: A Soul Eater Story”, a fictional universe by overkill.

A new story to be made in the world of Soul Eater. A fanfic loosely based on Soul Eater.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A New Dawn: A Soul Eater Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] A New Dawn: A Soul Eater Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Twenty years after Maka's, Soul's, Black Star's, Tsubaki's, Death the Kid's, and the Thompson Sister's stay at the DWMA, another Kishin was born without Death's knowledge. This Kishin's power grew in secret and before anyone realized, it was on the verge of plunging the world into madness and chaos. The now, vastly improved trio were dispatched to possible hiding places. Maka succeeded in locating the Kishin, however, it succeeded in carrying out its plan. the world descended into madness and chaos, nearly destroying the world. Fortunately, Maka and Soul defeated the Kishin at the cost of their own lives. In the after math of the disaster, DWMA was one of the first things to recover and restore order. They are now on High alert. New Meisters and weapons are pouring in from all over the world, more than ready to make new death scythes and fight to maintain order.

Character template:

Name:
Appearance: (pics are acceptable, as is text, and best of all is a combo.)
Personality: This is important, it will form the frame work of your relationship with your partner.
Background: The story of how your character got from birth to where they are now. This can include important facts about their past, like who's in the family, how it effects them, etc.
Partner: Whom you wish to be your weapon/meister. They must agree to the partnership for it to be official. You may be your own weapon/meister, but I recommend finding someone else to play it for realism and flavor.
Skills/Abilities/Techniques/Specialties/etc.:
Miscellaneous: Anything else you wish to add.

You can find the IC here: "A New Dawn: A Soul Eater Story
Last edited by overkill on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] A New Dawn (A Soul Eater Story)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Can I make a weapon without a miester?
~ The North Remembers ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Hummmmm......I feel like making a bladed tonfa weapon...but i just started watching the anime.....
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm

@13lazer31: Even if you just started watching there are only 51 episodes, so it shouldn't take long~ ^^

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:09 am

Just submitted a weapon character for your consideration.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:22 am

TwiliXDragon wrote:Can I make a weapon without a miester?

There were autonomous weapons, but just know, by so doing you aren't reaching your full potential.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am

Everyone~~ we need more miesters at the moment. So if anyone else you know is a fan of Soul Eater, ask then to join! We have lots of weapons and not enough miesters to even out the roleplay.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Re: [OOC] A New Dawn: A Soul Eater Story

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm

I'm thinking we should just match up IC, but I wanted to see what you guys think.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Sleepy and I are pretty much screwed since everyone wants the weapon of many forms. She is pretty cool though.

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:31 pm

Honestly, I never saw it coming. But fret not, I'm pretty sure the next couple of Meisters will be vastly different and choose one of you. Speaking of which, one more Meister and we can start.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Dx Hope I can get a good partner though

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryOtoko on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:07 am

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!

StrawberryOtoko
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:19 am

@Sneakyrio Lol ya it seems that way.

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gack04 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:25 am

@sleepynem and sneakyrio
i opened up my character so i'll probably end up with one of you

Gack04
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:32 am

I'm going to pay a few bucks to get this rp featured for a month~
So don't worry too much yet ^~^ Hopefully that will bring in a few more people~~

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryOtoko on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:46 am

Hey everyone I just joined the rp

StrawberryOtoko
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 am

Strawberry, Gack, please don't post OOC stuff IC.

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryOtoko on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:54 pm

This is OOC...

StrawberryOtoko
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepyNem on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Dx We know but in the 'posting' section there is a bunch of 'hi, hellos'

SleepyNem
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StrawberryOtoko on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:35 pm

I was in chat waiting for someone...

StrawberryOtoko
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!