Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

P.I.E

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

P.I.E

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Fri May 23, 2008 10:14 pm

{I didn't work very hard on this RP, just in case this didn't succeed as I believe it will. I want only the best RPers here. No one-sentence replies or posts lacking details or descriptions. Grammar doesn't have to be totally correct, but I'd like it if you tried.

Still feel sure you're ready?}

-Begin Transmission-

P.I.E
Paranormal Investigation and Extermination Corporation

Located in an underground complex, the P.I.E. Corporation expose paranormal entities whom cause mischievous phenomena to trial, and when disobeyed or crossed, the organization places that entity under reasonable doubt of irreproachability.

Our corporation finds the people best suited for this operation in order to successfully obliterate the evil in this world and bring the innocent “back to life”. This operation is under complete confidentiality and in joining us, you are sworn to secrecy.

This is why we chose you: a fine example of an investigator and a hell of an extirpator. We need your brain and brawn to tackle the most vicious and malicious entities and bring them to justice.

First, state your name, specialty, and other information in regard to the following registration form.

First Name:
Middle Initial:
Last Name:
Nickname(s):
Title(s):

Species:

Primary Language:
Secondary Language(s):

ID (Image or Detailed Description for identification):

Weapon(s):
Abilities:
Education:
Assets:

-The following is in case of a medical emergency or to prevent minor and major injuries-
Blood Type:
Diseases:
"Outbreaks" (Mental/Physical that could jeopardize a mission and/or co-workers):

Thank you for your participation. Our corporation leader will contact you for full admission.

-End Transmission-

"Good morning. I am Verochka: Paranormal Investigation and Extermination Corporation's leader and first officer..."

First Name: Verochka
Middle Initial: [N/A]
Last Name: [N/A]
Nickname(s): Vera
Title(s): The Undead, Undead Verochka

Species: Human

Primary Language: Russian
Secondary Language(s): English

-Image ID-

Weapons: Weapon One-Adamantium custom built semi-automatic .45mm caliber barrel in right arm (Aleksey)
Weapon Two-Custom built adamantium miniature KPV heavy machine gun with a caliber of 14.5 with B-32, BZT, and MDZ imitation ammunition (Alyosha)
Abilities: Supernatural Strength, Supernatural Speed (only slightly faster than a professional track racer), Scanning Technology (Right eye), Fast Learner/Problem Solver
Education: Basic combat training
Assets: Right arm contains an adamantium custom built semi-automatic .45mm caliber barrel and a custom built adamantium miniature KPV heavy machine gun with a caliber of 14.5 with B-32 (Armor piercing incendiary full metal jacket round with a tungsten-carbide core), BZT (Armor piercing incendiary tracer full metal jacket round with a steel core, and MDZ (High-explosive incendiary instant action bullet) ammunition.

-The following is in case of a medical emergency or to prevent minor and major injuries-
Blood Type: [N/A]
Diseases: [None]
"Outbreaks" (Mental/Physical that could jeopardize a mission and/or co-workers): [None]

You enter two large doors after passing a hellish amount of security. A circular desk is located directly in front of you as you enter the large, cold, steel room. People scurry about this main lobby, heading into various directions, but especially to the halls to the left and right of this desk.

You approach the slender woman viciously tapping the keys of her keyboard and occasionally looking to the computer screen before her. She finally raises her head to greet you with:

"Good morning. Please fill out this registration form and return it to me."

She hands you a clip-board with a good amount of paper clipped to it, but first thing's first...

Who are you?
~{Reminaka}~ ~{Verochka}~ ~{ Mususaki}~
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mususaki
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: P.I.E

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Fri May 23, 2008 10:27 pm

First Name:Sammeal
Middle Initial:R.
Last Name:Jackson
Nickname(s):Sam
Title(s):The horror king,The Ravager,Son of The Devil,Summoner,

Species:Demon

Primary Language:Hellish
Secondary Language(s):English,French and Japanese

ID: http://dougbot.com/forum/meatHoleDemon.jpg he has tiny wings in the back that can grow.

Weapon(s):A large katana and his teeth which are 3 inches exactly
Abilities:he can burrow through anything and loves to digest anything he also has mutating abilities in his saliva and a gland in his body that works as a backup system.
Education:Advanced paranormal training
Assets:He can hock up exploding loogies

Blood Type:-O
Diseases:None
"Outbreaks" (Mental/Physical that could jeopardize a mission and/or co-workers):Gold he has a craving for it and would do almost anything to get it.
Last edited by knock on Fri May 23, 2008 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Fri May 23, 2008 10:37 pm

{Did you just come up with that on the dot?}

The woman scans across Sammeal's resume, cocking an eyebrow, "It's not the strangest I've seen, but I'll have Verochka take a look." She nods to the black chairs lined against the opposite wall, urging him to wait, then returns to her computer screen, typing vigorously.

{I'll continue once more people join}
Last edited by Mususaki on Fri May 23, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Fri May 23, 2008 10:39 pm

((Yeah I did why do you ask))

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Fri May 23, 2008 10:45 pm

{It's fairly evident... I don't really mean to be harsh, but I would prefer you revise it. It's sloppy and seems discombobulated... If you don't, it'll still do, though...}

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Fri May 23, 2008 10:46 pm

((well what should I add))

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Fri May 23, 2008 10:51 pm

{For one, I don't think that Samual Jackson is a very creative name... You can keep it of course, I just suspect a more menacing name than that. Also, the sword he wields... What kind is it? Those are just a couple of things...

I'm only trying to help, so if you decide to turn my advise down, that's acceptable.}

RE: knock's edited profile: {I'm intrigued. Sorry to be such a hassle, I'm just very particular about things like that and I'm sure that other RPers will understand your character better now...}

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Fri May 23, 2008 11:02 pm

((awesome so I'm accepted))

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Fri May 23, 2008 11:04 pm

{Yes indeedy-feed-the-needy! We're now just awaiting more RPers.}

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Sat May 24, 2008 7:58 am

First Name: James
Middle Initial: C
Last Name: Littlewood
Nickname(s): James, LW. Sometimes known as Woody
Title(s): Detective James Littlewood. Detective.

Species: Human

Primary Language: English
Secondary Language(s): Japanese, German and French

Face quite normal. Nose is slightly larger than average and Eyes are blue. Hair is quite short, being about a centimetre and half in lengh. Hair colour is brown. Eyebrows are average and same colour as hair. Face itself is quite rough and needs a shave.

Often seen wearing a large black overcoat with a few pockets over a neat and sensible black suit. The suit has a red tie and comes down to stoumach. Wears no hat or similar head gear. Wears black trousers and shoes.

Overall build: Wide shoulders and a pretty big man. 5"8 and weighs 12 stone.

Weapon(s): A small pistol in inside pocket of suit.
Abilities: Photographic memory, Ability to see/notice things most people wouldnt and is exceptionally skilled in puzzles and problem solving, Also the ability to see the world in a different way. Meaning anything he thinks it important to notice glows to his eyes (Works through solid objects also. Meaning he can spot those things through walls).
Education: Schooled in london. Got A levels in english, maths, science and ICT. Did 12 years of Aikido and spent 3 years training in Londons Metropliton police force. Spent 3 years in Beat Patroll and went on to be a detective in scotland yard, Learning to notice and solve crimes quickly and easily..
Assets: Right hand was lost during an accident. And is now a robitic type metal arm wrapped in a fake skin rubbery substance. Nothing special about it apart from it can kill you if you get a full hit in the face from it.

Blood Type: AB
Diseases: N/A
"Outbreaks" (Mental/Physical that could jeopardize a mission and/or co-workers): Sometimes gets disturbed and shaken after/During seeing things extremely gory but most of the time hes fine.

((I tried to make it look like the character had wrote this. Not me))

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Sat May 24, 2008 10:46 am

"Excellent," The woman behind the desk received the clipboard from James, skimming over it, "I'll have our head chief take a look once she gets out of this meeting," She lay her hand on the desk, towards the line of chairs, "Have a seat; it shouldn't take long."

{Just a couple more people... Sorry for the wait, guys.}

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby happy.thoughts on Sun May 25, 2008 12:26 am

First Name: Aimee
Middle Initial: E.
Last Name: Marsden
Nickname(s): Aim, Aimee
Title(s): Purifier, Lord of Light

Species: Witch

Secondary Language(s): Japanese

ID (Image or Detailed Description for identification): file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/katshaaa/Anime%20Gallery!/Lonely....jpg

Weapon(s): a whip, magic
Abilities: can use magic, purify anything, and can actually fly.
Education: Schooled until high school, then the academy notice her powers and kick her out. Study Karate and Judo. Pretty good at Phsycology, Biology, and Social Studies back in school.
Assets: -

Blood Type: AB negative
Diseases: alergic to cold weather
"Outbreaks" (Mental/Physical that could jeopardize a mission and/or co-workers): when loved ones is harmed, she could be very dangerous
"you have everything that i want in your hands... and you didn't even close it for me,"

happy.thoughts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Sun May 25, 2008 12:35 am

The woman behind the desk read Aimee's resume, then turned her head towards her, "Our head chief should be out soon," She started, "Please, take a seat and she'll be with you and the rest shortly." She returned to type at her keyboard, barely looking at the screen. It seemed she knew what she was typing, but couldn't look away.

{I'm just waiting on this one last person, then we can start... Again, sorry for the wait...}

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sun May 25, 2008 2:02 pm

((Do you allow bump posts))

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Sun May 25, 2008 7:37 pm

{Sure it's going slow, but when would we have to do that? I suppose if it came down to it, of course...}

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nevan on Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 am

((I honestly think Bump posts are a waste of time and space. And are a type of spam. But its up to you lol))

Nevan
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby [Ace] on Tue May 27, 2008 2:41 pm

First Name: Derikku
Middle Initial: N/A
Last Name: N/A
Nickname(s): N/A
Title(s): The Lupine Assassin, Dog Ear, Wolfie, etc.

Species: Human, Lycanthrope

Secondary Language(s): N/A

Weapon(s): Zanbato
Abilities: Lycanthrope: Can shapeshift into an alternate body. (Werewolf.)
Education: Basic seventh grade education, withdrawn to an underground society later. The rest is from strictly experience or random reading.
Assets: Extrodinary stamina and strength. The key to which lies in that he can possess two bodies, fighting with one while resting with the other. This can also be seen mentally as two beings inhabit either form.

Blood Type: AB+
Diseases: Corruption of the Lycanthrope gene.
"Outbreaks" (Mental/Physical that could jeopardize a mission and/or co-workers): Split personality.

Derikku reluctantly hands the form to the woman behind the counter, pausing to yank the form back, and scribble out one word, replacing it with another. He smiles, reaching out with the form again.

Glancing about the room, he sighs. Another babysitting assignment.

[Ace]
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Tue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm

The woman behind the counter smirked, taking the form and placing it on her desk. "Thank you very much. Our chief will be in-" She was interrupted by a woman's voice, clouded in a deep Russian accent.

"Now," Verochka was standing behind the woman with her arms crossed over her chest, "I will see all of you in my office," She turned her attention towards the new candidates before turning around and starting down the left hall behind the circular desk.

Her trench wasn't buttoned, unmasking the robotic body underneath, and flowing across the floor. The complex was cold, not only because it was underground, but because they constantly had the air conditioning running...

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Tue May 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Sammael followed the woman on all fours crouching since it was most comfortable for him."So"He said in deep voice"Do we get a little explanation."he asked his eye slits opening and closing"Do you think you could turn down the air conditioning I'm not used to cold places"he asked.

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mususaki on Tue May 27, 2008 3:58 pm

"Sorry about that," She kept walking down the hall, turning her head for a split second to make sure everyone was following her, "A lot of the entities we lock up here are in liquid cells and need to keep cool, otherwise they malfunction and they can break loose," She stopped at a steel door to the left of the large hall: mounted at the side was a keypad. Verochka used her dainty robotic fingers to tap in the code at a fast rate, making it a bit hard to see what it was exactly.

The steel door slid into the wall, disclosing a large office. A large steel desk sat at the center back of the room, and sitting atop of it was three computer screens, all LCD, and a large stack of paperwork. Verochka took a seat behind the desk, motioning the candidates to take a seat in one of the five chairs before the desk...

Mususaki
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!