Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

- R I V A L S -

- R I V A L S -

a part of “- R I V A L S -”, a fictional universe by arcadefire.

Vampires. Lycans. Shape Shifters. The centuries old feud is leading up to the final battle. Whose side are you on? (STILL ACCEPTING CHARACTERS.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “- R I V A L S -”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] - R I V A L S -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:42 pm

I'm working on my Male character right now, he's going to be a Werewolf Warrior/Hunter. (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whitney080
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:48 pm

Oh hello Meesha! We thought you had disappeared! :( how come you left the rp... :S I quite liked Seth. Seems like she would fit well here too though.

Wait until you see my male character. Meeeeoooow!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Haha, Kenzi I can't wait. I'm guessing he's going to be totally smexi and full of awesomesauceness. XDD

arcadefire
Member for 13 years
Promethean Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Haha I look forward to it!

Yeah I had some forced time out from rpg- reality struck a cord and things have been rough, so rough i haven't really been on the internet much at all to even say that i'd be gone but just recently i've got back on and found that you got a new person in for that roleplay so ive been joining a few new ones. D'you reckon seth would be good here. It'd save finding an entirely new image XD

good to be rping with you again!!

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Oh goodness yes. Looks like I'll be playing the drop dead sexy male and female of the RP... though with very different personalities. haha.

And thats too bad, Meesha :( Glad youre back though!! And yes, I do think Seth would work really well as a werewolf!
Last edited by Kenzi on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm

That shall be interesting. x3
I think I'll probably start this tomorrow evening, just as soon as everyone else has their characters up.

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:04 pm

The whole half-ling idea and the factions working together seems to me, a good idea, I think it will be interesting to see three enemy factions (especially Vampire and Lycan) working together :D

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Just submitted Archer, I hope he's acceptable! ^w^

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:28 am

Isabella, the vampire princess, is complete. Take a look at her page if you wish!

Chace Montgomery is next on my list. <3

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby X-Fly-X on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:11 pm

I submitted a profile for the dragon even though its reserved, just in case JustQuit doesnt submit one.I'll change it to a hunter/warrior or something if I miss out :) Pm me if theres a problem or if JustQuit gets the spot and I'll fix it up ^o^
(I worte the profile at 3am so probably does need a lot of work x-x)

X-Fly-X
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Haha love how we seem to have more males now?

Strange =')

I think its currently

9 male

7 female

:P.S Finally found real life pics that fit Aziel's image in my head!(near enough anyway) Hope you all like him!!

Oh and would I be able to make a child character? a human made vampire with an aged mind but the body of a child since she ages slower. (making children vampires is taboo because they take years to grow?)
http://www.meh.ro/original/2010_01/meh.ro3249.jpg = Its funneh :3

Did Ghandhi ever tell anyone he hated them? No, he turned away and became the better man.
Doubt I have the capacity for that. Sorry.

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:24 pm

CHACE IS UP! :D

Haha, we DO have more guys now I think? Not too much fun for Isabella considering she is related to two and I'm playing another. :P

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 pm

I hope its okay to make a young character...Cause Jekal being a shifter fashioned himself as a 13-14 year old in appearance to shoot down the guards of others due to them being decieved by his youthful appearance. If you made a young character as well (if its allowed) they could totally go head to head >:D

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:41 pm

OOOOoo

I was making her thinking she would be the only child but hey I can work with this, she would defo not like him if he is a shifter, she is going to be a vampire with a bad history involving lycans but she will dislike shifters aswell because of it :P

P.S you will need to know sign language to understand her o.0

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:51 pm

O.O I...think I can roll with that! I reckon she'll hate him even more than the average shifter considering his personality etc. I think most people in this roleplay will love/hate him especially all the girls. Even as I'm writing him up I'm think what a *@$!&£<*** but at the same time i've got this ridiculous smirk on my face because he's brilliant ;)

I thought he was going to be the only kid too but no matter. We can work at it.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:05 pm

We can have them bicker in childrens version of fighting >:D

But that is if he has a childs mind? (they are immortal after all XD)

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:11 pm

He has an adult mind XD But they can still bicker!
Just his history to add in but he's all submitted now :) Thats both characters done! Woot.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HiddenNymph on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Christelle has a mix of both, she has an adults intelligence but her emotions when they get rational can be like a childs

teehee I finished her too! Here is her link >:D

roleplay/r-i-v-a-l-s/characters/christelle-rockford/

HiddenNymph
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whitney080 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:22 pm

:o

Archer is blind! xO Hee hee,

I think I'm going to fix some things on my shifter though, maybe Arch too, something seems missinggggg! <_>

Whitney080
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby arcadefire on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Haha, I saw that and I was like... SAY WAHHH?
He is officially my favorite character from the roleplay Whitney! XD

arcadefire
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!