Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Censored

Censored

a part of “Censored”, a fictional universe by poeticjustice8012.

Private RP. Please do not join.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Censored”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Censored

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:15 am

Tis okay Specs, I actually got worried though since you didn't show up yesterday. >.< I only had a small rant at Poetic about how I only wanted the Timeless veterans to be insane, otherwise it just takes away all of the impact. I'll send you a message with the conversation so you don't have to try and find it. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:52 am

Spec-chan! You can't worry me like that! I'm your wife, so I was worrying about you all day!... Well, kind of. Mostly I didn't want to be reading the news and hear about som chick getting eaten by an alligator in Florida, but yeah. ^^" Point is, I was waiting all day! I didn't even get off until three o'clock... :P But no, I didn't give Tabby-cat the CS... I did start working on it though, so you can get mad at me. ^^" But I think that's it....

Oh, once I actually get on the computer I'll work on my post. I have a really evil idea... Popsicles, anyone? ^^

Edit: Posted. Just over 900 words. I didn't get to my evil idea yet... Give it another post or so. I want everyone to get to the dinning room at least. ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:35 am

Wow, I laughed so much once Kai got to the group, he doesnt even realize half the stuff he is saying, how the hell is he atleast 20?

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:41 am

@Maci: His DNA got screwed up by the cat DNA, so it made him less mature both physically and mentally... It's also just fun to have him say stupid things. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:47 am

I'll post when everyone else is in the dinning room. >.< Hurry up guys I'm bored! D:

Maci you need to post. D: Please...

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:03 pm

What? Oh yeah, everyone is waiting on me to post, I'll start typing it up right now.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:16 pm

@Poet: OMG KIA YOUR SO CUTE! *squee* Ahh, Jerico you have come back to Kaili, i knew you would. *evil smile* YESH! flirting time with ma boys. my favorite pass-time!

@Everyone: MORNING! :DDD im not gonna be on long, or like...at all. >.< I have to go somewhere...um...a bapstism for my little cousin and then there is my favorite thing afterwards (after writing and talking you you guys)....FOOD!! So im getting off, since i have to actually get dressed and do my hair...and wear a dress *shudder*

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:27 pm

@Freak: D'aw, thanks. ^^ I'm sure Kaili will have lots of fun with what I'm planning.... Or, well, you'll love it. Kaili might have to fix another problem again... ^^ And really? You gotta go? Oh, ok... Have fun. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 pm

@Poet: ...oh poor poor Kaili. >.<" he is so...tortured! by Jen and HER sexiness, by Kia and his cute sexiness and by Jerico and HIS fucking down right hot sexiness. ^^" Not leaving until like...12:30-ish. So if anyone posts before then i will read it and fangirl over it and be done with that. otherwise... *flies away* im off to watch Persona 4. and convince my mom to get my Skyrim

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Skyrim! Yes! Damn I want that game. >.< I got the new Assassins Creed though. Special edition with a walkthrough and soundtrack too. But damn I want Skyrim.

Persona 4...? The anime I am guessing. I kind of hate the anime. The games are so much better. Although it's nice to see Naoto and Yosuke in anime form. If they are in it, if not then damn the bitches who made that anime. I actually think that Persona 3 would have made a better anime, it was a much better game with a more interesting storyline. If you ask me (a hardcore persona fan) Persona 4's anime ruined the whole concept. It is worse than Trinity Soul! Another attempt to make persona into an anime which failed. But meh, just my opinion. If you really want a good version then play the games.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:18 pm

@Freak: Kaili is having a hard time, isn't he? I mean, Jen is hot, Kia is cute, and Jerico is sexy... So really, they all cover his biggest dream, but manage to make it into a nightmare... I know Maci wants to post.... ^^ I've heard a lot about this Skyrim thing... It sounds really cool, but I don't have anything to play it on. ^^" <--- No money.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:47 pm

@Tab: is...is Persona 4 in english? like...i can PLAY it. cuz i will. over Skyrim. i WILL! >.< i want a new game so BADLY!

@Poet: i have $60 to spend for xmas to get whatever i want. (since my bday was an air rifle and a trip to the Keys) so im broke too. Its okay.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Okay-dokay! I present to you, my friends, the sequel to Timeless! *drum roll*

Taken for Granted

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Specs! I am starting Cyrus' new sheet right now.

You can buy Persona 4 in England/America, probably all over the world by now. It's on PS2. I would recommend Persona 3 though... I actually think it is a lot better than 4 but meh, anything by Shin Megami Tensei is usually awsome! I am getting a PSP for Christmas and Persona Portable. Which is just three but you can be a girl. Not going to happen, Minato forever.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:32 pm

*super happy* i just really wanna video game! XD AHHH gotta go guys. not sure when this thing is over. so. SEE YA!

Edit: IM ALIVE. and starting my Taken for Granted (damn thats a long name.. TG ^^) char. BUT i found something out. *cough* about Kaili. I didnt know the meaning of his name i PROMISE...but i looked up more K names for the fun of it and i saw Kaili. i giggled and looked at the meaning. A God. i LAUGHED. just thought i would let you know that. Kaili= A God.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:12 pm

@Freak: A god? Oh dear, that's just not going to help his swollen ego at all. >< Better not let him in on that. It's pretty ironic, though. Hm, hm, I'm waiting for Maci to post before I do, if that's okay.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 pm

@Spec: NO THATS NOT OKAY! ^^" yeah thats fine. imma just go work on Kiku. *sigh* i PROMISE i dont try and find K names. they find ME. i looked up the word 'hear' in Japanese, cuz of the power hes gonna have and it was KIKU. so....>.<" yeah

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:46 am

Ok, as I understand it, we're waiting for Maci to post... After that, are we going to have Freak post?... I think that would work. I'll post after Spec, who'll post after Maci and Freak, I guess... ^^ But yeah. Maci, just curious, but when do you think you'll be able to post?

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:54 am

After school, which thankfully I have a half day, and I'm almost done, worked a little bit last night, and working this morning, but sorry for the wait guys, I PROMISE by tonight. Ugh, I ahte when people have to wait on me, I'm also writing my LOUD post at the same time, multitasking, I know I'm awesome.

EDIT: Check that, I finished it, with about 807 words, eh I suck. But yeha got it done when I just foced on it only, now to go to sleep because I got up early to finish the post, be back in 2 hours.

EDITx2: And I'm not going to school today, convinced my parents that we are doing literally nothing in any of our classes, which si true.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Personally, I think that Specs should post next then Freak, then Poetic. Mainly because Freak posted after Specs made her last post. ^^ Besides... I cannot post until everyone gets to the dinning room and it would make more sense for me to post once Asha finds Kir again. But meh, as long as I get to post sooner or later I do not mind.

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!