Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists 2

The elementalists 2

a part of “The Elementalists 2”, a fictional universe by badboyej.

This is based on a rp i took part in a while ago. But with a little editing to it and stuff. So yeah... Apples.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The elementalists 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:06 pm

Alright it's done, please continue and thank you for your patience
Zetna

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetna
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Internet connection is going crazy over here. All these powerful winds are messing up with my power sources too... Which means that i've had no electricity for a couple of days now...It might stay like this for a while.

-.- Sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainbowMotorcycles on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:15 pm

So, I'm without a computer for about two more days so I can't respond. Sam is paralyzed anyways, so just assume that she can't talk or move.

RainbowMotorcycles
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 am

I was trying to figure out why Sam hadn't responded. I suppose I can post and add something.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Okay lets get this back to life. Everything is finally alright over here, can get posting again.

You guys still in?

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Well, it looks like alot of people have dropped out. I'm fine with keeping this up, but do you guys want to try recruiting again before that? Either way, I'm good. Will post sometime tomorrow.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 pm

Yes, we can try recruiting again, to get some new people. Either way I'm still in this and if you want I will post tomorrow......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 am

Alright. I just want to see who is still in this. Once that's done, i'll geet rid of all the peeps that have dropped out, leaving me to open the slots again. Then i'll put this up on rpw.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetna on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Imma still here! Don't kick me! XD

Zetna
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:40 pm

xD! I won't, don't worry!

Ima give it one more day >_<

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:36 pm

I wonder where everyone went D: Anyone wanna time-skip a couple weeks/months to fit in the newly-recruited later?

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:38 pm

Well, what are you going to do, continue or revamp?

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:42 am

If you wish to post, then you can. But a time skip will occur once we get all the required peeps...Or enough to work with.

I will post this roleplay into Roleplayerswanted. And hopefully it attracts a fair amount of people.

Once the time skip does happen, the plot is going to change a bit.. So if you have any ideas, let me know :3

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:28 pm

Alright then.......Hmm, who is still active cause I think I need to respond to Anson who tackled Noah I believe.....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!