Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Elementalists 2

The elementalists 2

a part of “The Elementalists 2”, a fictional universe by badboyej.

This is based on a rp i took part in a while ago. But with a little editing to it and stuff. So yeah... Apples.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Elementalists 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The elementalists 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The elementalists 2"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

badboyej
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The elementalists. Remix.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eleera Cain on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:16 pm

Could I please reserve the fire element for the good side

I will get my character up as soon as I can .
Image Image Image LoveHurtsbut then againso does living

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eleera Cain
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Alrighties :3

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:41 pm

Oh I like this idea, though I'm stuck as to if I want to portray an EVIL character or a GOOD character.

Darkness is the element I wish to reserve and I shall have a character sheet up either tomorrow or Wednesday..... :D

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:51 pm

x3 thanks!

I'll have it reserved for you :]

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:24 pm

Can I reserve blood?
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Heheheheh It's back xD

Now... I need to find my old character sheet xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 pm

@Darkness: Yeah sure! :3

Rox: xD Its about time too! It took me a lot longer than i thought it would .-. Alwell, atleast it's done lol!

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 pm

So... we're experiments now?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:35 pm

No. The goverment attempted to use us as experiments. But they failed to do so.

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:36 pm

Lol its all good at least this RP is back xD

Found old character sheet and have sent it in. Poison... hehehehe... we gonna start with the destruction of San Fran again? >:]
(Will read new intro now... was just soo psyched to see it that I didn't think about reading the intro xD)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:40 pm

So we have to rework our histories completely and our personalities somewhat.

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:42 pm

i want in! can i be the weapons expert? ittle be a girl!
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Hmmm... that is true... will change my history to fit the new story... Christians personality would be still the same xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby badboyej on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Yeah, the history will have to be changed. The personality doesn't though. Yea, i think its only the history that needs to be adjusted.

Hey emotionless! :D. The weapons expert is all yours :3

badboyej
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Emotion don't be a human... I might have to kill you with my poison powers >:] (Wait... why am I smiling? o.O)

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Since I didn't ask before I guess I'll have to ask now, how does the snake move with a sword inside of it?

Lifecharacter
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm

Heheheh Was wondering when someone was going to ask that question xD

Darius, Christians pet snake isn't a "snake" it is a creation of Christian's poison powers. As such it is able to grow and contract according to Christian's will and power. Darius can not think and act on it's own as Christian controls all of it's actions. It's believed sentience is just a hoax of Christians. Any attack given by Darius is just an extension of Christians abilities. Causing Darius to grow or attack drains Christian's power but when in it's normal form it takes no power to move. (Attacks in normal form also use Christian's power)

Now how can this snake have a sword inside it? The sword which is inside Darius, aka Death is also a creation of Christian's powers and will construct itself upon Christian's will from inside Darius. Christian's sword death is unique as its blade can not physically cut anything as it's entirely made of poison. The sword can however on contact cause an effect of Christian's choosing, such as; corrosion, decay, paralysis, poisoning, etc. Also because Death is made of Christian's abilities it is able to grow and contract in length to Christian's will and power. The use of this sword is very consuming of Christian's powers as per why he hardly uses it and instead uses Judgement, which is a normal sword. (Judgement can have poisoning effects such as Death but is limited as it can't cause corrosion or decay as those would cause the sword to deteriorate.

Wanted to keep this info hidden until asked or revealed in story, but I guess the cat is out of the bag now xD

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Badboy could i have sound also PLEEEAASEEE???!!
Last edited by emotionless on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Oh awesome! I was wondering when this would come back =3 I'll get Jennifer back up in a day or two, gotta change some things~

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!