Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Scarkim

Scarkim

a part of “Scarkim”, a fictional universe by Red Guardian.

The nations of Scarkim are on the brink of war, with this fact staring them in the face, they turn to their most abundant resource Mediere; a synthetic object holding endless possibilities for the wielder.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Scarkim”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Scarkim

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:58 pm

Heh this is indeed very advanced, thqt is why i will try and keep it up as long a spossible with the other's help as well. There is no rush to post, let's work together and make this succesful.
For the ones lost in the great war of RP's!
Reality is what you make it... but reality can still be a pain in the ass!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Guardian on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Jericho I understand this may be intimidating but I really want this to be a friendly environment. I understand this is Advanced but I feel with the detail not only put in by me but the whole community this will be an amazing experience!

Cazuki you just cease to amaze me haha I will create that thread and work on character sheets for every character tonight.

I also had a thought but i do not wish to harass.I understand many of you are not used to waiting for others to post and will probably be indulging in multiple RPs at a time. I was thinking because along with other RP's I am going to join I will be checking this site daily. If you guys would like, after we have a posting order I can shoot you guys a quick PM to let you know you're up not to rush but simply inform and allow things to keep moving strong considering we do have a lot of people in the ordered rotation. If you feel that this is to harassing and crazy than I will not do this haha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Red Guardian
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Sign me up for the posting order PM subscription please! I love the idea, and would not feel harassed at all!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:33 pm

I'll go for the posting order notification too, that makes my life a whole lot easier.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:54 pm

Sounds like a capital idea! This will help me keep up to date with this particular roleplay and help me provide participation in this roleplay. So when you need to send me the PM and I'll check my messages as soon as I log on.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Guardian on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:42 am

Order is as follows:

Red Guardian
Circa
Thundera
Cazuki
SevenEleven
Maxstokes
Ikiros
Lzo

(This will be updated as people join and if others decide to post, though we still have two people unsure i sent both PM's so this is the current posting order.)

Red Guardian
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cazuki on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:55 am

Okay, that's fine, so the next people who should post are Circa and Thundera, then i can finnaly post again, yay!

Edit: Also, i think, due to past experience that if a person does not give a responce for about 2 days in a row without a reason given beforehand the next person in the order is given a chance.

Cazuki
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FrozenShard on Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:53 pm

I found the posting order finally xD I'm so noobish.. I kept on looking at the rules on the introduction lol. Red am I one of the people you are unsure of? I was on the other days ready to post.. but I noticed the person I was roleplaying with wasn't there xD

So I kinda moved my self along though and that's it xD Please reply if you have any further information about any news,I'm kind of lost around here and if I have been ruining the order.. I do apologize to everyone. I will try to follow the order of post now that I found it xD

FrozenShard
Member for 14 years
Author Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ASK JN 16 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Um... Excuse me for being out, my Internet was going through a stupid phase.

I understand the posting order, but how do I get on the list? And is there anyone in Gar'land for my character to be with?
The Way of the Warrior:

It's you or them.
It's life or death.
It's kill or be killed.

Take your pick people. That's all you get.

ASK JN 16
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:36 am

Derp?

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:46 pm

This didn't die, did it? I'd be really unhappy if it did, as I was really excited to see how it played out.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Group Theory Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Kinda lookin' it died to me.... dunno tho. I guess I'll PM Red about it.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikiros on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 am

Mmm...Please do.

Ikiros
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Group Theory Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!