Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Island of The Wolf

The Island of The Wolf

a part of “The Island of The Wolf”, a fictional universe by 106.Whit(;.

Here, you do not have to hide what you are.. Here, we all understand what you're going through.. Here, might just be the place you die.. (OPEN! Character Roles that need to be filled..)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Island of The Wolf”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Island of The Wolf

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 pm

bahaha, Smexy indeed. ;D

Psshh... Lives are for squares. :B

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LoseControl
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:28 pm

Smexy is the only way to go! ;D lmao,

Ouuurrrrr.. Whole universe was in a hot dense state.. O-O

lmfao, no, not the only one! [: Haha,
Okay, trying to finish up my last character! However, I believe we will have to start the role play tomorrow. -__- Sorry guys, I feel like an extremely terrible GM right now. :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:37 pm

If you look up smexy in the dictionary..well you know the rest ;) ahahahaha

I'm still working on my character too :/ But, I am an awesome Co-GM so hehe ;D jk, i feel pretty terrible too O-O

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Don't feel bad, I think everyone's willing to wait. :D I'm so excited though. xD

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm glad you're excited! ^^ I am too, haha,

Okay! I added a couple more things on the Need To Know section in the Introduction, and just to let you guys know.. We will be starting this evening at some point! [:
The first post will probably be tossed up sometime "tonight." :D

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:08 pm

Mann. My brother is having our scary movie night tonight and I can't really get out of it. D: If I leave for about three hours, will I have missed much? I don't wanna miss the beginning of the roleplay, cause you know how that goes. xP

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:43 pm

You probably won't miss much at all! xD Might not miss anything. O-O
Even if we start, there probably won't be more than four or three posts. xDD Haha,

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moon/Mihael on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:17 pm

When to start posting?

Moon/Mihael
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Well, since your character is a vampire you can start posting. :P

The Co-GM and I will post soon. xD

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Woo! Didn't miss anything, I don't think. :D Home. xD

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Nope, you did not! xD
Welcome back, hope you had a good time! :D
A post from the Co-GM and myself should be up in a few. xD

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:52 pm

Yeee-haw! :D xD

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Awesome sauce. :D Yess, we watched The Ring. It wasn't that scary, though. :p I'll keep an eye out. I have half of my post done. :D

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 am

:D
Hey, I like The Ring! xD

And alright, sounds good!

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 am

It wasn't bad! It just didn't scare me. xD I think my favorite has to be The Woman in Black. That movie was incredible. :D

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustaBlaze on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:26 am

Insidious O-O

AugustaBlaze
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:11 am

That was a pretty good one. o-o

Uhm. I really don't wanna be the first to post, but I am dead tired and would rather throw something in before I leave than have nothing up by morning when everyone else is starting. xD Would it be acceptable to post my character receiving the letter, moving right up until just before he leaves to go to the airport?

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:12 am

Sure, if you'd like, I'm about to post though. xD Typing up a quick one. [:

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LoseControl on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:20 am

Alright, I'll do it after you. :D Or maybe add onto it, I dunno. Depends on if I'm conscious enough to type more. xD

LoseControl
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 106.Whit(; on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 am

Okay, I posted! It's a bit lousy, sorry for that!
And sorry if it's confusing, I plan on separating the characters out in my next posts. This was just the first, so, y'know. [:
It's late here as well, probably be getting off soon.. @-@

P.S. Ignore any typos you may see xDD

106.Whit(;
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!