Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mass Effect: Dug In Too Deep

Mass Effect- Dug In Too Deep

a part of “Mass Effect: Dug In Too Deep”, a fictional universe by SlayerofYaks.

A Science team is hired to dig up what may be a valuable Prothean artifact and find it's far more than they bargained for while outside forces attempt to obtain it for their own use. Wish this was wittier, but you get what you get.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mass Effect: Dug In Too Deep”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Mass Effect- Dug In Too Deep

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:01 am

Never really been that interested in slasher films, but it'd be worth checking out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:00 pm

Sorry for the delay everybody, I just moved to a new apartment and just got the interwebs set up
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlayerofYaks on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Uwaa! I'm back! I'm back! Stupid internet broke the day of my stress-induced panic! >< Stupid internet! -kicks internet- Been on the phone with AT&T for two days. It was full of suck. >< Okay, I'll do some catching up and such! I did a few doodles while I had no internet, but I couldn't actually finish any of them without proper references... from the internet. I did get to finish the one with Karin and Roz... because I made them, so if I get the wrong, it's my own damn fault.

Spoiler titles of doodles:
Psychopathy, To VICTORY!, IherduleikCavaliers
The last two are essentially the same pictures only one's sillier than the other. ><;

And then I did this one. And colored it because apparently my scanner decided it was bored and it was going to work the other day. I hate what it does to my lineart. Someday, I shall fix that nonsense.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m185 ... piders.jpg
This happened to me once pre-debilitating arachnophobia. Me and Karin got things in common. -nod- Oh god... Karin and I have things in common. -depressed-

Top five characters... that's hard. ><;
Space Batman Garrus
Tali
Grunt/Wrex/those two Krogan on the Citadel in ME2/all Krogan ever.... Krogan are awesome.... and stupid hard to draw.
Anderson. Period.
Mordin
Are you dead or are you sleepin'?
God, I sure hope you are dead.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

SlayerofYaks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:36 pm

And this is what I like to call, "Timing".

Also, Nice Drawing.
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Hey Bromander, just curious what Logan's up too? No problem, I just had an idea, as Cortec has recently "borrowed" equipment and troops of Aria, I was thinking maybe he could act as an observer and stuff to make sure Aria's investment turns out well. If you want. Just an idea, he's still your character...
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Brock10
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:13 pm

You're back! Huzzah! To be honest, the heart-meltingly adorable drawing you did more than makes up for your absence. ^^ And admittedly, I have procrastinated for longer spans of time, so feel free to relax a little.

In other news, I've managed to download MechWarrior 4 from the internet. So yeah, that's what I've been up to today. =D

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:41 pm

@Brock, Logan is just working on some of his own character development stuff but could use some interaction. I have big plans for him later on, probably more so than Chimish who is a pretty straight forward supporting character but I'd be down for him to be put on loan to Cortex.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Cool. Just let me know how you want it to be done over PM!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:16 am

Just a head's up. I am interested in joining your ranks, and am working on an Asari character to add to your delightful mix. Any add'tl storyline info and what have you would be most welcome. >^.^< via PM, or whatever. Just let me know.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby APeculiarDuck on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:53 am

I just want to say sorry....I can no longer continue with this RP. I just dont have the time at the moment. In future I may try again, but for now, I am forced to abandon my characters. Sorry team.

APeculiarDuck
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:57 am

Slywyn, you may be Thanatos, Science or Merc team, as it seems we suddenly lost somebody. Goddamnit. Anybody is free to take his role's, I really need to talk to Slayer about this.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 am

Cool, will think over which group would be best. I submitted character application earlier today, so in the mean time, I'll do whatever else I can.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:29 am

I will suggest till someone adopts them, let their team members be allowed to move them...

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:18 pm

And, Team Roz, it is. Always liked mercenaries.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I'm still here, I'm just... Lazing about?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:31 pm

I'm still discussing with Slayer what to do with Duck's characters....I may just write them out in a horrible death :P

As for Slywyn....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO another goodie two sho's merc! Ah well, another person to slaughter! If you are accepted by Slayer, feel free to make a second character!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:45 pm

I want to kill them! :)

Anyways, Brock, how many posts/much time will we spend on the Jitterbug while traveling to Carcosa?
Will it be like a post per person and Boom! we on Carcosa? Or will it be like a few conversations then we reach carcosa?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Well, thats not REALLY my decision (Wetmatches and Slayer are the goodie leaders) but I think it would be beneficial to have a bit of interaction and development before Carcosa, though I must say, I dont think Kinderheim needs any development. Hes pretty much sorted. But for the others, its only far. But, it is Slayer and Wetmatches decision, so...

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:05 pm

To deal with Ranek and Weylyn, me and Slayer have decided this: First, if anyone wants to take the characters on as second characters, do so now. If you want to NPC the characters, speak up now. If not, if you want to kill either Weylyn or Ranek, say so, and you may post the characters death UNLESS somebody wants the characters as a full or NPC character. If not, the characters will mysteriously "disappear". This is our ruling.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylwyn on Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Goody-two shoes. xD We shall see about that.

Sylwyn
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!