Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Abyss

The Forbidden have Awaken

a part of “Abyss”, a fictional universe by misssweetness821.

You have escaped from the Abyss by making a contract with a creature form within.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abyss”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Forbidden have Awaken

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:38 am

Lols a barfight? Maybe she can be a bar waitress. That might actually work. o.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am

Ya i know...but im so friggin excited...and I have to go pick up my bf from work in like 20 mins. but i promise, bed after that!!!
I have returned!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:44 am

Coming home at 2...Does HE work in a bar? XD

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 am

ColorMe: Yes, that would be more feasible. Now, does he save her or something, or is he just a regular at said bar?

Chloe: You better. Can't have an RP it the GM is sleeping during Happy Hour. XP

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 am

So many more people. o~o xD It's great! Well, I think I might give Reed a human form too. Even though he's already detailed.... >w<
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 am

Actually we both work at a Bar called Atlantis, he is a bouncer and I am a waitress. They call the barmaids "mermaids" so when people ask my job I literally tell them I am a mermaid lol but shit went down this morning and I am not going to work today and have a goosegg on my head...sooooo Ill be on most of the day now :)

READ ME!!!You can have human forms if you would like, they will appear to you the first time in their human form at the seal at the door. When prince knocks your creature out of you and seals their powers inside of you they are stable enough to maintain a constant form. When you release your powers to them for battle, that is when they transform into their demon forms because you have given them so much of their power back they cannot maintain a human form.
The secondary form is used so your character and creature never have to be separated, and your character is free to roam the city and whatnot.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 am

And I have decided! The role play will commence NOW!
You all live in the Keepers mansion, each have your own rooms.
Remember that The Keeper and The Prince have the powers they do because I will not tolerate tom foolery, though you guys don't seem to worry me much. If however the Princes Siren sings, your creature can no longer move. You can, creature cannot. Equis can open doors to the Abyss, she can drag you back to the Abyss where you came.
I did this so I have a way of policing if things get out of control lol, But i will warn you if you are about to break the rules in a PM, if you continue then the Keeper and The Prince will work their magic on you.
The first post is how you enter the mansion, once everyone has kinda gotten to know each other I will move the plotline along, sooo you are in a mansion...GO!

StormtheCastle:Will you please wait to roll into the mansion? I need to post one thing before you show trust me though you will like it. Once the others have kinda introduced themselves, lotty dotty and I post, then you can enter. It won't take long though, i promise!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:00 pm

@New(Or success, as the picture implies)Kid
You can pick whichever and I shall role with it. :D

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:15 pm

Added question. From what point are we started? Right as we walk through and select our room? If that is so, is everyone doing it at the same time so we can all see each other appearing together? Are all the rooms similar in design, or can they be completely different?
Lots of questions, I want to make a decent post. XD

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:46 pm

ColorMe: Both it is, then! >:D

Chloe: I will need the same info ColorMe is requesting. I do not wish to presume and look like a fool when I'm wrong. -_- The more accurate, the better.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Come children gather round! For I have what you seek, gather and will spread answers to everyone!
You are not exactly in the real world right now...but you are not in the abyss. The Keeper of the Doors resides in a world of its own, and it solely a passage way between the two universes. It has so many rooms because it like a supernatural resting place for contractors that legally get their creatures through the corporation that The Keeper and The Prince work for, Pandora. You happened passed through this door, because it is the only passage for a demon bound to a contractor. The creatures come when their are calls of anger, greed, despair..weakness and prey on those souls..tricking them into a contract.
This mansion is magic, once you open the door calls to you, it will be of your perfect design. The house is a living creature of itself, that feeds off of your mind and creates a utopia, usually killing the victims. This one is under Pandora and the Prince Puppeteer's control, so it's safe. Basically it creates your perfect space while you stay. Since the Prince allows it, it does for for chosen illegal contractors like yourself, but in special cases. This is the first time its ever happened before, actually.
Anymore Q's?

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:27 pm

BF and I are going out tonight and then I work 12-2 and then 7-4 so Ill be back on tonight for a while and then after my nap tomorrow sometime :P feel free to chit chat and learn about each other, I presume some of you have already been at the house, so my first post is either what happens right before you post, or it can be the memory of what happened.

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:31 pm

-claps hands together- Yay! Posting time >:3

Edit: Hmhm, well let's just say that the energy was accidentally released back to Reed and she never saw his human form IF that's the requirement.
Last edited by Skwidge on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KuruLesperance on Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:39 pm

I hope it's not too late, (hi Chloe! I consider you one of my friends, so yeah, I'm kind of like..following you) but, I was wondering if I could join? :)
So adorable! ♥

KuruLesperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColorMeCrimson on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Well fine, @NewKid. Just ignore my character's existence, why don't cha? Hahaha. :)

ColorMeCrimson
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 pm

ColorMe: No, that was purpose--Sly doesn't remember ANYTHING of his past, and doesn't care for the people in the room at the moment; he's moreso curious as to what damnation has brought upon him in terms of his quarters. However, if your character recognized him...things could get interesting.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StormtheCastle on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:53 pm

By the way, I edited my post to respond to lokisma. :P
"Don't take life so seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways."

StormtheCastle
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:42 pm

Wow I will have a lot of reading to catch up on tomorrow! You guys are so awesome!

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby misssweetness821 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:55 pm

btdubs...did anyone catch the name of the city? lol xD

misssweetness821
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:58 pm

Jesus, you people don't quit! I'm used to a post a day... x_x

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!