Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

-C O N D U I T -

-C O N D U I T -

a part of “-C O N D U I T -”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

You young women were trained to protect your village from its greatest enemy: Men. But on your first mission guarding a caravan travelling to sister villages you find yourself dealing with enemies you never anticipated! [old and new players welcome]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “-C O N D U I T -”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

-C O N D U I T -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "-C O N D U I T -"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: -C O N D U I T -

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:14 pm

May I reserve a guardian please? =3
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Yes indeed :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Can I reserve a Conduit, please? Preferably a fire power, if possible. :)
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:40 pm

If you reserve the fire power you MUST be prepared to be the only one with it and understand the weight that puts on your characters shoulders.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Can I reserve a Huntresses?

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Yes :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubbleYum on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Thank you, and I was wondering where do you get your character pictures from?
I would like to have the same format...

BubbleYum
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Posted my character. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Brilliant, erm bubbleyum near the bottom of the introduction theres links to a tribal girl picture folder, some wont be suitable and some will so have alook there :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Got someone who'd be good in this...go and snare them >:3 meanwhile it's bedtime ^^ night

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 pm

I understand. Is there anything else I should know about being a fire conduit?

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:14 pm

I would like to givee this shot, if at all possible, the plot is too original to ignore... You need men... so ill take one, unless I hear an objection?
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby United We Stand on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 pm

MEESHA! Long time no see.

Anyways I could fill in a slot as one of the men but I'm curious to know more about them before I design a character. Are all the men brutes? Or are there some that are less aggressive? And what caused the break between the two genders? And now that I think about it how does the race procreate...? lol

United We Stand
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:37 pm

I will answer all your questions in the morning girls and boys (nice to see you united) im like shattered and need sleep!! But every question you've asked as an answer so rest assured :)

If you get too impatient just look at the link i put to the conduit prologue and look at other chapters but i can tell you later if you're willing to wait :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:23 pm

I submitted my character. i hope he is acceptable

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jigokunoshinzo on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 pm

May I reserve the healer? I will have her up by tomorrow

jigokunoshinzo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korrye on Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Hey all. I have submitted a huntress character. I hope to be able to be able to join in on this roleplay. The story has definitely caught my attention.

Korrye
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:32 am

:D MEESHA!

Of course I'm remaking my Air Conduit. So exciting!
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:57 am

OKay just got enough time before I go to work to say....

Are all men brutes:

No. The majority are but obviously you have the few who are slightly timid or calmer. They're not all a rowdy bunch of meat eaters otherwise it'd be a bit unrealistic. They're very manly and basic though, power, status and honor are very big things to them no matter who they are or what they're like.

Why did the genders split:

It's told by the elders to the female side that men abused women when they were together, due to man being stronger and bigger it was difficult for women to stand up for themselves. A god gave women the power to defeat men (conduits) and break away to safety. So a big fight occurred and men and women segregated.

How do they procreate:

They have what is called 'the culling' men and women are selected from different towns and villages to come to gether in a certain place and procreate. The pregnant women return to their villages and when they're near to giving birth they leave for the same destination again and have the child there. If it is a girl she goes with the woman, if it is a boy he goes with the man. It's a mute agreement.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!