Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Tale of Seven Children

A Tale of Seven Children

a part of “A Tale of Seven Children”, a fictional universe by zody.

You should click this, seriously!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Tale of Seven Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: A Tale of Seven Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 am

@Blackwolf: Hey, it's alright. Everyone has times in their life where they need to take a short break from RPG, or they need to sort stuff out, and none of us are any different. If you can post tomorrow, that's great, but take as long as you like as long as it's under a reasonable amount of time. x3

I sincerely hope you're well.

- zody-sama
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Just a quick update on my end. Since it seems some members have vanished on us and some are pre-occupied, I am afraid I cannot send out another review until they return and make more posts. Sorry guys >_>;

On a side note, I am making another post, and I hope this will not push away some of our members from trying to catch up. It is very tough at times to read these long posts, but I am confident you guys can push through. Hope to see some members return soon.

Edit: By the way, just a heads up. 2920 words! It's a lot, but I had to make do since I had to put in all that dialogue from the other characters xDD! Enjoy all :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 am

Tanman: Making people write text walls from chat based roleplay since 2005.

Also, since I've been super slack on my assignment, I might disappear/not be around as much for a the next week or so. I should still sorta be around, but I'd like to prioritize my study for a little bit. PM me or something if I'm needed, but depending on how busy I get, I might not have time to post.
Roleplayer For Hire.
Will work for free~ Inquiry via PM welcome! Always willing to take on any role so long as it interests me! Protagonists to Villains to Minor Roles - Fantasy to Sci-Fi to High School - Action to Comedy to Romance - Anything goes!

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Please oh please tell me that people arnt missing out the fact the attack has begun on purpose? Its making me feel very left out over here, you lot should be ashamed of yourselves.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Don't worry claw, my next post will have Deon killing thousands of Demons. Also, if you haven't checked out the updated Demon Thread, you should. It has a ton of new info on Demons and stuff. =D

Also, Ansgar is gonna get owned. xD

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:39 am

@claw: I didn't ignore it, but I was waiting for a boomshackalacka post where buildings smashed, people were screaming, WDL guards were rushing out to combat demons, students being evacuated, massacres, panic, disorder, chaos, resistance, sweat, blood, tears... And amongst it all, lone heroes rising to combat the overwhelming tide of the hell's invasion.

Heck, I'm still waiting for that.

Tanman
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:35 am

Tempted on reviewing, but again, it'd be pretty short, so... Yeah. Plus I'd have to make up names for certain events and such-wise, so... We'll see what happens after I shower. I just feel like reviewing something again.

Anyhow, I have a certain question that was brought up to me when me and Tanman were having a convo one time. What does it mean to have the devil's blood, did it just happen to show up within a certain group of kids? Is the devil an ancestor, I don't know, please elaborate on this for me. Oh, and to be a half-demon do you have to have a demon for a parent?

.... Now that I think about it, the review is more tempting now. Time for Compare and Contrast :3

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:16 am

@Thundorz - Since I'm not gonna be working on the childrens topic for a while, but I'll get to it eventually, I'll answer your question here and copy it over to there later. Basically, to get the Devil's Blood, you need either; A, The Devil has infected your Family with the Demon blood; or B, the Devil physically manifested and switched some of his blood with yours, which is usually done in infancy to reduce resistance.

Another way that this can happen is if someone has summoned the Devil, maybe someone in your Family, and asked him to curse you. Although in this case it isn't exactly a curse. Devil's blood can be carried down through generations, although it can be recessive and skip generations, meaning that you may have Demon blood, but not your Father or Brother, etc.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:02 pm

Thought I had mentioned but just in case people didnt know, I'm quiet busy all week so wont be able to post for a while.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:34 am

Well, seems we got alot of new/newish faces around here in this RP, so I'm just gonna throw out a hearty welcome to ya'all, looking forward to working with each of ya, maybe having a bit of a chat, etc. Indeed, I'm quite happy to have all the spots filled, and going by those very pretty profiles it's quite clear we have some writers of strong calibre. So uh, Misdemeanour, ForestofFlames, Buttefly Princess - Take the stage and tell me a bit about yourself! Or not. Feel free to ignore this if you're shy or something.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 am

I was going to post this earlier, but it seems like Tanman beat me to it haha. Anyways, welcome to 'A Tale of Seven Children', or T7C for short. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here, and if you need any information about things such as Demons, or the WDL, there are several topics that are updated (fairly) regularly with info in regards to those topics. I hope ya have fun in this RP, and don't get eaten by any Yukkuri Heads. Also, 'Take it easy!'.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misdemeanor on Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:53 am

Thank you very much for the welcome. I hope I do satisfy your expectations. There is not much to tell about myself except I'm still a student and all. My life is pretty normal which is good. I hope to have fun with everyone ^_^
Would you be the one to save me from nothingness or torment me with your sweet lies of salvation?

Misdemeanor
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:34 pm

Just as a quick note, I'm sorry about posting so quickly or made some people feel a little rushed. I can say that it will be worth it, considering it is the end of my character's first story arc... If that makes sense to those who are currently up to speed. Anyway, I won't be posting again until everyone else has posted, everyone that is active that is... So yeah, going to be keeping an eye when I can on this RP.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Just throwing out there that I have an exam coming up, so I'll probably be a bit delayed coming up with a post on my end. Hopefully this doesn't inconveniance anyone, and I'll try to get on top of things ASAP and get some material up. Hope all is well for everyone, and that's you're all still as cool as ever when I get back to things.

Edit: Exam is done-a-roo, went well, thanks for asking. Though I have business to attend to tomorrow, it's my sincerest hope that I'll be able to buckle down and get some content up post wise. It'll probably be fairly late by the time I do, and of course, no guarentees BUT the point is I've made a start on this post. It's gonna be a doozy. Probably not quality wise though. Just quantity.

EDIT 2: Progress is slow and steady. 2300 words, but it's 3am here, so I'm gonna hit the hay. I'd say I'm... Halfway? Maybe a bit more, bit less? Still, I'll work on finishing it tomorrow. Thank ye all for your patience.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 am

Just letting everyone know that in a few days I'll be headed down the coast, so I mightn't be on as much as I'd like to be, sorry guys.

In other news, my post is getting close to it's finish, and I plan on getting up early later (I say later because it's already Tuesday instead of Monday) and working on it more so that other people waiting on me can work on their posts.

By the way, everyone's been doing a good job so far, with both post length and the amount of Posts, although some people have just... 'vanished', some with a reason and some... not with a reason. Damn. Anyways, I'll say this now; "It's been awesome to RP with all of you, and I hope that T7C continues on until we're finished with it! (Unless we all get bored and leave >_>;)

- zody, you're loving (HE'S CAPABLE OF LOVE!?) GM.

zody
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tanman on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:27 am

Apologies again for the super long delay. My motivation tended to dry up, and I also had computer issues. Regardless, I cut down a little of the content just so I could get things going again without drawing things to a stop any further than I already had. I probably have more things I need to cover, and if anyone needs anything from me they can PM, but for now, I'm going to take a chill break. Peace peoples.

Tanman
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:43 pm

Quick update: Post will be done later today. I have a few errands I need to attend to now. Feel free to catch up though and I hope you guys like what's there so far. Honestly trying my best at the moment, but yeah.

Quick update #2 (Update) : The post is now finished! Over 6,000 words, but it was worth it! Enjoy the read everyone!

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:36 am

~ Another Update (This time regarding the RP) ~

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that Zody will not be on for a few days. In the meantime, expect a post from me possibly today. The NPC profile has also been updated, so if you wish to find out more about an NPC that's been introduced into the RP, you can look there. Sadly, and this is to some people, it will not be updated again until Zody has returned. This does not mean you do not have to stop posting, in fact, I encourage it if I do get around to posting. Until then, have a good one guys and hope you are enjoying the RP!

A fun little fact. I will be posting in the Comment and Analysis Thread today and be posting my opinion on characters as well as some stories/events that have been happening. Some of it will be update, some of it will be comparing, the rest will be introducing newer things that have happened since the my last post on there. If anyone is interested in posting your opinions in there as well, feel free. We use to love seeing other people's opinions, and if it were to happen again, that would be great.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:39 am

Hey...I came across this RP, and although it's been going on for quite sometime, and there's tonnes to read up on before I can immerse myself in all the action that's been going on. But yet, I still express great longing to participate in this RP.

This was very, very well made. And looks to be going strong. Very informative as well. The Children, Demon types, etc.

Though...I am a little befuddled by the allegiances. Who's on who's side and what's really going on?

If you'll have me, I plan on making a character leaning towards the sides of 'Good', if there's such a thing, considering how everything is all Demons and what not.
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:56 am

Hello there! I would like to first thank you for taking interest in our RP and commenting on it the way you did. As for your question, I believe I can help you with that.

Hell is the Devil's realm. It is the main enemy of everyone and hardly has any allies. The WDL, Renegade and Heaven's forces all aim to defeat the evil forces of hell. There is another part of hell that is fighting against them - A Revolution lead by the Revolutionary Leader of Hell (Name unknown for now).

Heaven is God's realm. It is the main neutral source and aims to destroy both forces of hell as well as aim to destroy some of the Children. There is a group known as the New Angels, consisted of a few half-angels. They are allies to the WDL, but enemies of both hell's forces. It is not known how they mainly are with the Renegades at this point.

The WDL are the main human enemies right now. They are in alliance with the New Angels, but consider the Renegades temporarily enemies and aim to destroy Hell's forces. The Renegades are the good humans, consisting of both demons and humans and one half-angel. They consider stopping the WDL's way of killing good demons and also aim to destroy Hell's forces.

Hope that cleared up a few things for you. If you have any more questions, send them in here or send a PM to me or Zody.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!