Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokepeople

Pokepeople

a part of “Pokepeople”, a fictional universe by Billard.

Imagine a world where pokemon were people. This world would probably look something like Renovia. Once a peaceful land now thrown into chaos by the evil Darkrai.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokepeople”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokepeople

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Arcanine is one of the original 150 though? Btw Finalhazard. Can you just change your character a smidge. Why would Arcanine be in a place like Claris Town? I mean if he's a prince or whatever a backwater place like Claris would be one of the last places he'd be. Also when you write make sure you don't make arcanine too powerful. He's got to have weaknesses like all the other pokemon. I say that just because he seemed intimidating lol. But apart from that awesome job ^-^
If I was a superhero I would help ALL of you. Whether you wanted it or not ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Billard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 pm

Ah sure I didn't add the reason why he resided to Claris town due to rage. Lets just say Windows Update trolled me.

Oh and intimidating? That's what I wanted!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:27 pm

I miss those days... But some of the new ones are cool. I like the 5 gen a bit... The Musketeers are my favorites... It's a new idea for Pokemon and they're so pretty....
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:41 pm

updated.

now time to read the last few posts unless someone would be kind enough to give me a brief description of what is going on ;3

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Most people are at a sort of town meeting at Xatu's. There are a few stragglers here and there.

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:59 am

I'm going to create a second character. Liligant. I'm making the character sheet right now. I hope she will be accepted.
Also, there will only be two of each element in this RP?

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:54 pm

I liked Liligant :) And well we need some sort of limit as to how many can join :)

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 pm

I'm glad that liligant was excepted!! And regarding the element limits, I understand. Actually, it seems to be a very creative way to set a limit.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Hey, quick question... Anyone seen Reaper...?

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billard on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:03 pm

Thanks, I did it originally just so there weren't too many of one type. I didn't think I'd have so many people join. Btw sorry I blew up all of your homes and familys ^-^

Billard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Eh, I'm a little lost in the roleplay with my character Zubat, so... I was considering abandoning her, but I decided she's too cute to abandon, so maybe I'll just not roleplay with her for a little bit and just focus on Klinklang and Magneton, but maybe later I'll pop Zubat back in. I did say Zubat's known for popping up.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:53 am

Just reading over posts for reference and then I saw this...

Weepinbella

Must go find a female Weepinbell and nickname it Weepinbella, I will solo all the Elite 4 with it and use it to eat the champion...

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:37 am

I'm delighted you liked the name Weepinbella!!! <3

masato22
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:57 pm

I like your posts on here and was wondering if someone can still join or not?

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:04 pm

There are still some slots open for a few types.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:20 pm

So what generation does it go up to? So I know what type of pokemon I can pick.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 pm

It can be any pokemon you want. I chose a Primeape. Just make sure the pokemon you choose is not taken.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:16 am

Wow, I made that many spelling errors?

Well, I was having fun playing around with Zubat's household companions, and Crobat. I just love making Crobat just be so unfriendly and selfish, and making her sense of things beyond common sense or care.

Think this can be revived? Hold on, I just need to get to the nearest Pokemart, at the other end of the cave. I just need to get enough repels to avoid every damn zubat (other than my own). Anybody here got enough repels to do it?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 am

This probably could be revived actually I might have an idea how but I want to make sure we have more than just three people. Also how did Oblixxis post they arent accepted into the rp?
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:06 pm

No idea... Anyways, I'm here!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!