Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodlines

Bloodlines

a part of “Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by alxxxjames.

An original role-play that takes place in a modern setting where magic is dying. The characters are all descendants of five supernatural Bloodlines. Literate & Active drivers only, please.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:42 am

I did technically post lol
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:14 pm

Slipped down the stairs this morning while I was trying to get to the kitchen for breakfast. Tailbone hurts like heck, I'll get to posting eventually. .-.
SO CALM

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:20 am

Oh, yeesh. Feel better!

And, apparently Alex was in a pretty bad car accident. She's okay, overall, but, that's why she's been scarce.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:22 pm

THIS ROLEPLAY IS SO UNLUCKY EVERYONE IS GETTING HURT.
This roleplay is curses.
Only those with a heart for adventure will be stupid enough to remain (please don't leave me).
EVERYONE FEEL BETTER. FOR FUCKIN REAL. I mean it. With all my little heart.

I honestly didn't even know this was still going on hahaha. No one had posted for a while, so I was just like "WHELP THAT SUCKS" and I come back and there has been a flurry of activity. I'm glad I didn't seem to get too left behind though. So I whipped a post real quick (sorry if it is le shit) and am back in the game. I'm pretty sure I addressed everything that went on that Something would have seen...correct me if I'm wrong though! I read everyone's posts and had a lil notepad where I took notes of the events...but I might be retarded so I could have missed a thing here or there and I really don't mind editing it in.

How is everyone doing?? Besides all the falling and FCKIN CAR CRASHES HOLY HELL I REALLY DO HOPE YOU'RE OK ALEX.
Everyone doing well, I hope?
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:38 am

Okay, so... it seems like my hoping that people would just mysteriously return and start posting was mostly unfounded (though, go lom and pony, you guys mysteriously returned and posted, woo!).

If everyone who's still paying attention could just sort of chime in here, I'm going to figure out what to do to try to save this. I'll PM the people who don't check in to see if they're just ridiculously bogged down, have lost interest, or what, and we'll go from there. The solution is probably going to be to finish up whatever the remaining people were hoping to finish at the party and then move on... possibly with a larger time-skip than to the next morning to account for our losses. I'm really not sure what to do if everyone who hasn't been posting in the past couple weeks drops though.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AugustArria on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:41 am

Waiting for movement from Harvey before I do much with Seph, though I think you already knew that.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

AugustArria
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am

Pie's all busy with some school-stuff right now, so we'll both get to posting once she's finished that up. ^^
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:53 pm

I'll post at some point, I've got a bad case of lazy arse syndrome right now, I"ll probably manage a post in a couple days. Most likely. Mm-hmm.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm

I'm heading to read/post right now. :)

EDIT: get distracted by wolf behaviors and then the Olympic closing ceremonies... Then realize I have an hour to shower/get ready for work. I don't work tomorrow though, so I'll have posts up by tonight. :)

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Yeah, I occasionally (though rarely) drop in time to time every day. (Like two to three times. Which is waaaay lower than before.) So I'm still kinda here.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:24 am

Yeah, I'm still around :D

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:52 pm

i'm still here. with school starting up, and as president, i've got a lot on my plate, but i can do it at least once a week. if i can't, i'll notify you before i completely drop.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 pm

Okay. I've yet to hear from AverageBear, Nori, or BrandedOne. I think Attie is just done with RP for a while.

I'm still not really sure what to do. That's a hefty chunk of characters (all male O.o) to lose given the way I set the RP up.

My plan was a few "months" of exposition where everyone learned stuff, developed relationships, etc. with a few personal plots thrown in. I definitely am not up to NPCing allthosepeople, so... if anyone has any suggestions on how to just ignore them without destroying plausibility, I'd be very open to them. Things like them leaving, etc., don't really work within the framework/behind the scenes stuff, sadly. I'm really just kind of bummed and at a loss to have this stultify like it has.

I'd like to keep it going, but I'm not sure it's worth it. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter, because I'm really leery to continue unless everyone who's still on board is really on board.

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:02 am

Well, you could always leave them as blank NPCs and we could move them around as we needed them. Then they'd still exist, and they'd be active in the world, but no one would have to take full responsibility for all those characters.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:07 pm

I agree. We could just from now on say that the remaining characters are "core protagonists" or something. i'll try and see if i can post this weekend.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:06 am

If you guys want to continue, I'll definitely still be around. I wouldn't abandon lloma like that. At least not yet. xD Jk, really though, if you do, I'm most certainly still in, if you don't, it is what it tis.

Skwidge
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 am

So, um... guys, is this dead, or? O.o Because, sure, Pie and I could keep posting, but then it'd just be the two of us, and... yeah. That'd be weird.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:00 am

I should have posted this a while ago... it's been a crazy couple of weeks though, so I've been holding off in hopes of being able to get back into RP.

Basically, I wound up breaking up with my bf of 7+ years. It's basically a divorce in all but name. I'm now hunting for extra jobs in hopes of making enough money to be able to survive on my lonesome, and I'm not feeling particularly creative of late :(

Sorry guys. I just have to prioritize.

throne
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!