Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mozaik Role

The Mozaik Role

a part of “The Mozaik Role”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

Six teenagers have lost themselves in the lie of society. Some have become introverted, some have put up a mask, but they'll have to find their confident side if they want to ensure the safety of the people they love. They'll have to play the Mozaik Role.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mozaik Role”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Mozaik Role

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:08 pm

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been really busy. X.X I'll hopefully be able to get in a response either tonight or tomorrow.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:30 am

I'll be posting soon, sorry for not yet, but my brain's been dead from certain events as of late and as such, I haven't been doing much writing in general. >.o
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:01 am

*scampers off to write post*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:00 pm

Sorry for taking so long with writing my post, and sorry for up and canceling An Elegy like I did. ._.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 pm

It's okay, it's fine. And also, I only posted quickly because I finally left Tumblr (though I clung onto it for dear life) for a few hours.

Ah, the music I put this time really makes me tear up since I relate it to certain parts of the anime. Sigh~

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 pm

I've never actually used Tumblr for myself, mainly just to read Pokemon creepypasta. And I really loved the music you linked to. I might try linking to some music this upcoming post. . . . Oh, also Evande is finally done!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:54 am

I finished Fyren, and I'll post after Tsu so I can reply in one post (as usual).

I changed Eric's theme because I think I'm bloody hilarious.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 pm

The fact you finished Fyren is awesome, by the way. And y'okay, I'll just be sitting around, playing games, working on other roleplays and doing my usual until then~

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Well, it's Friday again, which means I can finally post more freely! I'll have Cleo's response up tonight, if all things go as planned.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:13 pm

*blinks before throwing her hands up in the air* Whooo! owo

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:32 pm

I'll only be able to post on Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning or later in the week
Q _________ Q

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:10 am

Ooh, well that's okay, just do what you can when you can. :)

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:08 pm

I posted, and I hope it was okay to assume Eric made that promise to Ceridwen. Although, I might plan on making it so Eric was thinking about some different promise or something so Rii gets really flustered and Eric just gets confused~

Other than that, I think I'm going to bring the heightened senses and sixth senses into my next post~

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 pm

It was fine to assume that, and in truth, that would be hysterical. XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:53 pm

*pokes roleplay* Hello? *echo*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:22 pm

I'm still here, just waiting for the next post.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 am

Still here also, just haven't had time to write up anything good, as usual. I should be able to get something up some time in the near future - probably today, tomorrow, or saturday. I'm so sorry to make you guys wait. T_T If you want, feel free to keep up posting with Eric and Rii without me, and I'll pick up with Cleo when I can.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:17 pm

On another note, I've found another song that sorta fits this thread.

Might need to make Cleo sing this at some point. XD

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:31 am

We all sure do like making our character sing, don't we? XD

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:59 pm

It's a thread inspired by and titled after a song. Of course we're going to be singing a lot. XD

Anyway, starting on my post now. Should be able to get it up soon.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!