Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mozaik Role

The Mozaik Role

a part of “The Mozaik Role”, a fictional universe by Monochrome.

Six teenagers have lost themselves in the lie of society. Some have become introverted, some have put up a mask, but they'll have to find their confident side if they want to ensure the safety of the people they love. They'll have to play the Mozaik Role.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mozaik Role”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Mozaik Role

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Yeah, people still don't think I'm the age I really am . . . twenty-one and I still look fifteen it seems. Also, best of luck with the foot. ._.; I hope it's okay. . . . I get hurt and wind up hurting myself a lot, last week I hit my head on the underside of my new sink when I went to stand up after grabbing my toothpaste when it fell. -.-
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:47 pm

I hate it when that sort of thing happens. X.X Anyhow, I hope you're alright, Mono. I'll see if I can't get in a post as Cleo tonight, and hopefully manage to get in some character development, hints at her identity, and, of course, lots of awkwardness between her and Eden. I really don't give her any breaks, do I? XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 pm

Well, I was running from a tarantula-sized spider so it was worth it really. Also, giving our characters breaks would be like stopping a concert cause it was too loud! (Wow, me and my metaphors.)

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:28 am

Err... oh. Anyway, don't hesitate to post because of me. I'm a bit busy at the moment, so I can't now, and anyway, what I had in mind would work better once everyone is done talking together and heads off.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:55 pm

I can't think of what to write~

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Uhh, should I edit my last post?

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Ah, that's not what I mean. I just had a headache so... I'm halfways through my post but I'll probably finish later cause I want to sleep.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Oh, sorry! o_o Um, yeah, I can wait for a post, so sleep away!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:01 am

I have posted! Finally! *victory music, weird dance*

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 am

Hehe, just like a victory screen in a JRPG! I will post later on today . . . hopefully I won't be dead to the world from pulling an all-nighter though. Looks like today calls fof lots of coffee!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:56 am

I wish my victory screen looked as good as a JRPG one, haha, but I tend to dance like Majora!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:39 am

My post is probably going to have to wait until tomorrow, I was just too dead to the world tonight to get anything done, but eh, I'll get something in tomorrow!

And, at least Majora's better than the first boss of the game! ^-^;; I cannot remember his name, but he was that jungle guy thing who spat out butterflies of doom.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:45 am

I have to say though, no matter how annoying the bosses were, the Happy Mask Salesman topped them all in annoyingness and creepiness... That guy quite literally scared the living daylights out of me when he first appeared. Majora's Mask was harder and had a bigger storyline (in my opinion) than Ocarina of Time though, though I played the sequel before OoT, so... But I like Majora more than Ganon.
EDIT: According to the Internet, his name is Odolwa

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:17 am

Yeah, the Happy Mask Salesman is indeed the creepiest of the bunch. Gave me nightmares after the first time I turned the game on. XD But, I liked Majora's Mask better than OoT myself, OoT is great but MM. . . . It was fantastic. And yeah, Majora was more fun than Ganon.

I knew that name started with an O!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:35 am

Right, so all this talking led me to get an emulator and play Majora's Mask, but I ended up giving up when the Happy Mask Salesman laughed, so...

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Y'okay, so I finally posted! That was the longest post I'd done in a while, over three-thousand words. o_o I didn't expect that length, but okay.

Anywho, I also have a slight urge to go play Majora's Mask now, have for the last couple of days. Been tempted to dig out this Gamecube disc thing I have that has MM on it, OoT, and the first two Zelda's I think; it was some collector's edition I got for preordering a Zelda game years back. But, I'm thinking about it. . . . That game is so much fun. >_< Darn it Nintendo! Put Majora's Mask on the 3DS like Ocarina of Time, even if it was darker than the other games and a bit scary at points!

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:05 am

Should be able to finally get a post in tonight, guys. So sorry for the delay. X.X

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:45 pm

I just got Tales of Symphonia for the Wii~

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:18 pm

. . . .and I think I just found my inner fangirl again. XD Ahah, Chro, if you get me going on Tales of Symphonia, I'm not going to stop; that's definitely one game/anime/manga I will go nuts over. ^-^;; I've had the game since I was thirteen, and I've played through it over ten times. To date, it is still my favorite game, there are plenty of other games I love maybe about as much as it, but Symphonia will always be my top favorite due to the fact that it's awesome, and also because of nostalgia; I blame/thank it for the fact that my best friend and I really were able to bond.

I'm going to shut up now, unless you don't mind me ranting on and on. =P And now I want to go listen to some of the music spawned up for the game/anime. >_< *goes to do that*

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:52 pm

Well, so far so good. I only got to start playing it a good ten minutes ago cause I was cleaning. Plus, I decided to get it since you said it was good (which it is!!) and I always played Tales of Eternia and that's part of the Tales of series ^_^ I don't mind if you don't stop fangirling~ I would so do the same if the subject was Kingdom Hearts (I'm stuck, ahahaha, stupid drop system...), Pokemon (or rather, N) or Zelda (I just got Twilight Princess too, since Skyward Sword was so beautifully good. Ahaha, Ghirahiiiim~ Why so sassy?)

Also, Opale, there are four different cabins, but I think Ceridwen's mistake will be humorous to Eric the next day, so. . . . Please leave it!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!