Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

a part of “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”, a fictional universe by QueLights.

Sequel to the original Beasts of Burden, this story takes it's place in the center of Germany. OKARI has returned again, creating new and more dangerous prototypes. With the help of the Beta, Omega and Alpha must fight against a new force.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Beasts of Burden: Prototype Psi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Yay! I'm going to be...A warrior now! Thanks Zetta :)
Btw, my post is up. Woot woot!
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:29 am

Sorry that I didn't post today. I will get one up as soon as I can tomorrow
How I feel when writing a post...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:42 am

please everyone can we get a moment of silence for jane's sassy pants

not that they're dead or anything (they're clearly very much so alive and kicking)

they just deserve the respect anyway

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:14 am

oh no Jane didn't~

damnn, that girl got attitude :P

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:19 am

LOL it's been a while since I made a character that was just a giant brat. It feels good.

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 pm

And nothing turns Zak on more..

I'm kidding, he hates that bitch.

(in his words, of course.)

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Welp Psis, choose your weapons~

Feel free to add links pictures if you want. Don't really give a crap.

QueLights
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 pm

We need on a post from Zetta and Soul. I'm not keeping everyone else waiting, so you two need to post soon, please.

Thank you to those of you who are keeping up with your posting. We'll get to the escape soon.

Edit: Vein got me all excited to get some fights going. Que impatient... er.. Que.

Edit:: I have totally not been doing any journals! 8D My bad. I'll get to that. I'm going to send a message to those who haven't posted in a while. I want to get this ball rolling.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:59 pm

And me!~ Don't forget me Que! (T-T)
I'll post right nao. Don't worry though. Yay! Weapons!

EDIT: Posted! Wow. That was considerably easy to write. :)

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Pff. In the original, we broke out on like the first day of posting. Then again, our posts were fairly small.. still, a new post every 30 seconds was fun. *~*

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:37 pm

I blame the epic writing standards set by the first couple of posts~

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm

It's all good. If people who have been idle don't put a post in today, then we're going on without them. Thing is, we only have a few weeks to finish this. People start to bail once school starts. That said, I'm completely fine with short posts, as long as you guys stay active. This one's gonna be far shorter than the original, but if we speed things up a bit, we can finish it.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:21 pm

Welp, i'm all for progress :P

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 pm

Same! All for progress. How shall we kill them? Wiped from our memories? Time machine? Hadouken? Hehehe

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetta on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:26 am

Sorry about not posting. I had a post written up, but the computer that was written on kinda sorta died (it's a hardware failure). I had to drop it off to get it repaired today. Kinda sad, actually, since I have just about everything stored on there.

Still, I'll be able to post starting today (after I wake up lol).
fisssh

Zetta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:41 pm

We'll move on after Zetta gets his post in. Anyone else who hasn't posted is just going to have to catch up.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Haha! Que! Zak's post is what got me excited for the fighting!

And, yes, yes, of course I'm down for speeding things up.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Meet Yhu~ She'll be helping me push this damn story along.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AceofSpade on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:44 pm

Oh, how nice to meet Yhu

...(forgive me for the aweful pun)

AceofSpade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueLights on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:15 pm

For those of you who haven't been posting, you were all sent a reminder message, or reminded by one of us. We're officially going on without you. This doesn't mean your characters will be killed off at this time, it just means that whatever plans you had made are now null and void, and we will no longer be waiting on you to post. If you want to remain active in the story, then please get a post in soon.

QueLights
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!