Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St.Vladimir's Vampire Academy

Relationship Thread

a part of “St.Vladimir's Vampire Academy”, a fictional universe by airedeiagrace.

Are you a young Moroi or Dhampir? Well then St. Vladimir's Academy is where you belong. We train our students to be ready for the attacks from Strigoi.~closed~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “St.Vladimir's Vampire Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 pm

Code: Select all
[font=century gothic][center][img]PUT IMAGE OF YOUR CHARACTER HERE[/img]

[size=240][color=put your chars color]Name goes here (if you have a nickname and want to be called it use that name)[/color][/size]

[size=100] |age|dhampir/moroi/strigoi|roommate|element (if you have one)| [/size]

|♥ (romantic interest)|☺(friends)|◑ (neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|[/center]

[size=100][list]
[*] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
[*] [b]Character's Name:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[/list][/size][/font]
Last edited by airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Brylen Dragomir

|16|Royal Moroi|Alexandra Petrova|Spirit|

|♥ (romantic interest)|☺(friends)|◑ (neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|

• Mace Rodrigens: ◑-Bleh he is too focused on studies he needs to cool down a bit and have some fun.
  • Wini Zeklos:☠/◑-Ive only heard about her and what happened with the other students that day, but shes Strigoi now and I hate Strigoi. I know her brother and sister well but never really gotten to know Wini. If there is a way I can help her come back to her regular self I be more then willing to help.
  • Gabriel Ozera:◑-Eh he is too much of a goody good for me, instead of just walking the straight line, he should choose the windy road sometime. Its a bit more exciting.
  • Andrea Ivashkov:◑- Drea is sweet, she is also one that just seems to be on the straight line. Though her stubborness and short temper is a bit funny to watch when she lets it out.
  • Alexandra Petrova:☺- Oh I do love this girl. She is awesome and has the best attitude, she knows how to have a good time and her recklessness is just crazy. Its also quite funny to watch her flirt with the male teachers. I always get a laugh out of that. She is one stubburn, independent girl who wouldn't be friends with someone like that??
  • Julian Sterling:♥/☺- So I might just have a little..okay big crush on Jules. I mean he is just someone that I can talk to, have a good time with such as drinking, dancing, partying. The whole nine yards pretty much. And he is also very hot thats like big bonus for me! I don't know if he notices when I flirt with him, I just don't know how to tell him.
  • Adrian Lazar:◑-This kid just confuses me...I really don't know him...I just..um don't know.
  • Darius Zeklos:☺- I met Darius when I was younger. He seems pretty quiet but sometimes when I am not in the party mood I like to just sit down and chat with him. He has gotten me to open up about somethings before and hes the only one I can really talk to about issues, he always seems to want to listen to.
  • Guadalupe Aria Moñtez :◑- I am not too sure about Lupe, she always seems to uptight and always working on her training. I think she should really take the time to relax sometime.
  • Natália Letícia Benavidez:☺-Nat is pretty awesome. She is fun to be around and she isn't like most dhampirs that are always stuck up with training and when I am behind in homework I know she is willing to help me.
  • Angeline Zeklos:☺- Angel may be small but she is tough, especially with what she has gone through in life. I know what happened to her sister has hit her hard, and I can't help but be there for her. And I have told Angel and her brother that if my spirit ability can help bring Wini back then she will do whatever she can to help.
  • Kittrina Drozdov:☺-Kitty, Kitty,Kitty...we hated eachother when I first came to the school. But after one party and just talking with eachother we have found out that we have a lot in common. Now she is one of my closes friends and usually when there is a party we are both there. And even though Kitty seems straight I can't help but flirt with her. She is one Royal that knows how to have a good time.
  • Helena McKinley:☺-Lena is a bit different but I think that is what I like about her. She always seems to be in a positive mood which actually always brings a smile to my face.
  • Raven Dragomir:
  • Drew Salmore:
  • Rosella Griffin:
  • Gabe Benavidez:
  • Alec La'Coix:♥♥♥/☺☺☺- Okay so yes I have a crush on Jules...But Alec is different, he is not like most guys that want to just get in my pants. He once was a mystery to me but I figured out what was deep down inside of him. He says I am the only one that truly has gotten to him. We have a connection, how, why? I do not know, I just have a feeling he is the one. Whenever my spirit element is getting to me and making me down and depressed he is always there for me, even if I just need someone to lay with and cuddle. No one understands me like Alec does.
  • Randal Towns:
  • Cherie Voda:
  • Terence Bradaigh :
  • Elizabeth Le'Rouge:
  • Luecretia Waverly:
  • Brooklyn Wilkerson:

Mace Rodrigens

|16|Dhampir|Adrian|

• Brylen Dragomir:◑-Brylen is too much a partier for my liking and doesn't really pay attention in class.
  • Wini Zeklos:◑/☠- I know of her because of Angel, I really do not like strigoi but Wini is different. And I have promised Angel I would help her to find Wini and either figure out how to fix her or do what I have to do to protect the Moroi.
  • Gabriel Ozera:◑- Gabriel is okay, I don't know him too well but we don't have any conflict between each other.
  • Andrea Ivashkov:☺-Drea is a sweet girl and I get along with her really well. She is a teachers pet just like I am, we work together on homework and she seems to laugh at my jokes which always makes me smile.
  • Alexandra Petrova:☺- Even though Alexandra likes to party I can't help but be friends with you. You always seem to come to me for fashion tips and I am more then willing to give them to you. She is also sarcastic like me which is always fun, and also fun to flirt with. But my heart goes to Angel, so I just find it fun to flirt and nothing more.
  • Julian Sterling:☺/◑-I don't know Julian too well but he seems nice enough, he is a funny guy when it comes to jokes and sometimes we even go joke one after another. And by the end of it we are laughing so hard.
  • Adrian Lazar:☺/◑-Adrian isn't too bad, and since we are going to be roommates I guess I have to get to know him better.
  • Darius Zeklos:]☺/◑- I have hung out wtih Darius
  • Guadalupe Aria Moñtez :◑- Lupe is very focused on her training which is good, and I am always looking to her to get tips, though I don't know her too well to cal her a friend.
  • Natália Letícia Benavidez:☺-Natty is fun to train with, and she is always helping me get better with certain moves and always teaching me more. She doesn't understand why I don't like peaches, and I always am telling her its because of the texture. I also give her a few tips in fashion and always seems to take them.
  • Angeline Zeklos:☺/♥♥- My Angel, she is extrodinary and I love her so much, I don't think she even knows how much I do. I am there for her when she needs me and it hurts me when I see her upset. Angel makes me want to change and just be there for her. Though they frown about Moroi/Dhampirs to be together...I just can't seem to stop thinking of her.
  • Kittrina Drozdov:☺/◑-Kitty is another girl that likes to party but she is sorta fun to flirt with, maybe I could get to know her better?
  • Helena McKinley:☺- Helena is a fun girl and very different and even if her family think she is a dissapoint I think she has worked hard to where she has gotten so far.
  • Raven Dragomir:
  • Drew Salmore:
  • Rosella Griffin:
  • Gabe Benavidez:
  • Alec La'Coix:
  • Randal Towns:
  • Cherie Voda:
  • Terence Bradaigh :
  • Elizabeth Le'Rouge:
  • Luecretia Waverly:
  • Brooklyn Wilkerson:

Winni Zeklos

|21|Strigoi|

((Most will all be neutral because she doesnt know them))

• Brylen Dragomir:
  • Mace Rodrigens:
  • Gabriel Ozera:
  • Andrea Ivashkov:
  • Alexandra Petrova:◑-I went to school with her brothers and heard about her somewhat.
  • Julian Sterling:
  • Adrian Lazar:
  • Darius Zeklos:☺-Why did he have to leave? So many things changed when he left. I miss him and maybe someday I can see him but I don't want to hurt him. I am sorry every day that I messed the family up.
  • Guadalupe Aria Moñtez :
  • Natália Letícia Benavidez:
  • Angeline Zeklos:☺- My sweet baby sister, I love her to pieces and always was like a mother to her. I am always wondering how she was doing, if she is okay. I keep a picture of her and I always with me and another of darius, her and I. If I could come back to darius and her I would, but I have no idea how.
  • Kittrina Drozdov:
  • Helena McKinley:
  • Raven Dragomir:
  • Drew Salmore:
  • Rosella Griffin:
  • Gabe Benavidez:
  • Alec La'Coix:
  • Randal Towns:
  • Cherie Voda:
  • Terence Bradaigh :
  • Elizabeth Le'Rouge:
  • Luecretia Waverly:
  • Brooklyn Wilkerson:

Brooklyn "Brook/Bee" Wilkerson

|17|Dhampir|Elizabeth|

• Brylen Dragomir:
  • Mace Rodrigens:
  • Gabriel Ozera:
  • Andrea Ivashkov:
  • Alexandra Petrova:
  • Julian Sterling:
  • Adrian Lazar:
  • Darius Zeklos:
  • Guadalupe Aria Moñtez :
  • Angeline Zeklos:
  • Kittrina Drozdov:
  • Helena McKinley:
  • Raven Dragomir:
  • Drew Salmore:
  • Rosella Griffin:
  • Gabe Benavidez:
  • Alec La'Coix:
  • Randal Towns:
  • Cherie Voda:
  • Terence Bradaigh :
  • Elizabeth Le'Rouge:
  • Luecretia Waverly:
  • Wini Zeklos:

Last edited by airedeiagrace on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Finally:

Gabriel “Sparkles” Ozera

|16|Royal Miroi|unknown|Fire (if you have one)|

• Adrian ♥ "what's up best friend?" I love you...
  • Brylen ☺☠ "Please stop trying to get me to relax, Bry! I'm this way for a reason."
  • Julian ☠ "You need to work harder. life's not just going to hand you everything on a silver platter"
  • Andrea ☺ "hey, Drea. let's go burn something."
  • Alexandra ◑ "I don't hold too much against you. you're smart, now put that brain to use and think before acting"
  • Lupe. ☺ "you remind me of a coyote. don't take that the wrong way; you're fierce and loyal!"
  • Natalia ◑ "have we met, because you look kind of cute..."
  • Angeline ☺"sorry for treating you like a little kid sometimes. you're just so damn cute!"
  • Helena ☺ "I want you to know that you've helped me through a lot. you're pretty - really pretty - and strong. I envy you and look up to you."
  • Kittrina ☠ "loosen up? why don't you tighten down?!"
  • Mace ◑ [i]"I respect anyone willing to get the job done
  • Character’s Name: Darius ◑"it must be hard, having a strigoi relative..."
Last edited by Sabimaru on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Hope its okay...

EDIT: I edited some relationships... Maybe wanna take a new look at it?

Andrea "Drea" Ivashkov

|16|Royal Moroi|Unknown|Fire|

• Brylen Dragomir: ◑ , Andrea isn't too fond of Brylen as she doesn't really like the party type of girls but is up to a friendship.
  • Gabriel Ozera: ☺ , Andrea enjoys his company and finds herself slightly attracted to him but not enough to suggest a possible relationship.
  • Alexandra Petrova: ◑ , Andrea isn't too fond of the idea that she is a flirty party goer girl... Andrea isn't too optimistic of the proposal of being friends.
  • Julian Sterling: ◑ , Andrea doesn't see a possible friendship in their future as she doesn't appreciate his pranks, drinking and partying side of him.
  • Adrian Lazar: ☺ , Andrea loves his attitude towards working among his other favorable traits and Andrea finds he would be a great friend.
  • Mace Rodrigens: ♥ , Andrea has a crush on Mace but it isn't as much as her love for Darius but she can tell Mace likes Angel so she leaves him alone. She loves his attitude towards working and she has a guilty pleasure of his jokes
  • Wini Zeklos: ◑ , Andrea feels bad for Wini. She was capture by the Strigoi but Andrea falls into peer pression when asked about her view on Wini and covers it up with "I hate her. Let alone all Strigoi.." Honestly Andrea just feels bad.
  • Darius Zeklos: ♥ , Andrea has a crush on Darius too. She finds his quiet side cute and she loves how he loves to read.
  • Guadalupe Montez: ☺ , Andrea finds her athletic/tough girl side interesting and would like to be her friend.
  • Natalia Benavidez: ☺ , Andrea finds Natalia a bit of more toned down party girl, which Andrea appreciates more. Andrea would like to be her friend.
  • Kittrina Drozdov: ◑ , Andrea is oddly attracted to Kittrina's bad girl side, where she breaks rules and has the freedom to do what she wants. Andrea longs for a friendship with her.
  • Angeline Zeklos : ☺ , Andrea things Angeline is a great person. She seems strong and smart and adventurous, those are the things Andrea likes in a person. Andrea would like to be her friend.
  • Helena McKinley: ☺ , Andrea finds Helena great. She is amusing and cool to be around. She loves how Helena loves to read and go on nature based adventures. She is a lot like Andrea and Andrea finds she can confide in Helena with her secrets a lot as she seems like a trustful person and she feels its great to be partnered with her.
  • Bridget Dragomir: ☺ , Andrea loves Bridget's confidence in herself even in embarrassing situations and finds her jokes funny because half the time they dont make sense. Andrea would like to be her friend.
  • Gabriella Clough: ◑ , Andrea doesn't quite like her attention seeker side but feels bad that she was pressured to be just like her dad. Andrea is up to being friends if Gabriella made an effort.
  • Drew Salmore: ☺ , Andrea loves his enthusiasm towards creating and disapproving theories. Andrea finds herself a bit more than an acquaintance but nothing close to his best friend. Andrea wouldn't mind being a closer friend but she's got other friends to hang out with so she leaves him be most times.. He is still great to study with though.
  • Rosella Griffin: ◑ , Andrea loves her devotion towards school work and wishes Rosella was a bit more social. Andrea would like to help Rosella meet new people but doesn't know if Rosella would be okay with it. Rosella's great to ask school questions to though.
  • Gabe Benavidez: ◑ , Andrea dislikes Gabe for being Strigoi but she knows it wasn't his fault so she feels sympathy for him.
  • Alex La'Coix: ◑ , Andrea likes Alex's quiet mysterious side but it is nothing compared to her attraction to Darius.
  • Eogan Badica: ☺ , Andrea feels slightly attracted to him but would rather remain friends. She feels his personallity is refreshing and loves to talk to him once in a while.
  • Anthony Straccione: ☠ , Andrea is disgusted with him. They have never met but she has heard of stories where had enjoyed inflicting pain towards others and it doesn't sound like they would get along okay at all. Andrea feels no sympathy for him.
  • Randall Towns: ◑ , Andrea dislikes and admires at the same time for his chance at taking risks. Andrea couldn't imagine herself taking risks as she is obedient and does what she is told, living her life safe. She is a bit envious of Randall.
  • Cherie Voda: ◑ , Andrea feels sympathy for her. She feels horrible that her parents went along willingly to be Strigoi and that she was beat up by her boyfriend and was forced to become a Strigoi.
  • Terence Bradaigh: Andrea loves how he likes to climb and loves animals and Andrea loves taking walks in the woods with him.
  • Elizabeth Le'Routh: ◑ , Andrea finds Elizabeth a bit of a party girl but tolerable... They are acquaintances but Andrea is up to be friends if Liza makes the effort to befriend her.
  • Lucretia Waverly: ◑ , Andrea dislikes Lucretia's ruthless manipulative but admires her at the same time. Andrea finds Lucretia an attention seeker but she knows how to take risks, which Andrea cannot do. Andrea thinks they could maybe be friends if they both wanted too...
  • Brooklyn Wilkerson: ◑ , Andrea likes Brooklyn. She finds she's a breath of fresh air and likes her Awkward and weird side of her. She also admires how she doesn't give a shit about what people think about her.
  • Marcus Tarus: ☠ , Andrea down right hates Marcus... She has heard stories of him abusing people and drinking blood out of pleasure.
  • Raven Dragomir: ☺ , Andrea practices Basketball with Raven often and they are good friends...
  • Genieve Waverly: ☠ , Andrea hates Genieve too. She hates her vengeful cold hearted and cruel personality.
  • Braddock Dashkov: ◑ , Andrea isn't really friends with Braddock but more acquaintances. Andrea knows he is Gabriel's friend and knows a bit about him.
  • Hayley Humphrey: ◑ , Andrea has heard things about Hayley and they make her seem like a cool person. Andrea would like to be friends with her but for now they are acquaintances.
Last edited by Grrbot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:22 am

The symbols aren't working on my DS...so I have no idea what they even look like ._.

Guadalupe "Lupe" or 'Hellcat' Aria Moñtez

|17|Dhamphir|Kittrina Drozdov|

Darius Zeklos/ I find it refreshing that he uses his words limitedly and wisely. If only he were Dhampir...
• Gabriel Ozera /I tolerate him, maybe because he's such a pacifist? I'm really not sure.
•Natália Letícia Benavidez/ Only friend I have. She's a Strigoi killing Latina like me.
• Brylen Dragomir: She's like the other Moroi women. Foolish and Lazy. I don't hate her because that's such a strong word. I do find her terribly irritating.
Andrea Ivashkov: She's a nice girl. She's do seems to be trying too hard.
Alexandra Petrova: I find her far too reckless. Her recklessness will put her and her Royal is danger.
Julian Sterling : He seems like a nice enough guy, I guess
Adrian Lazar : He's a good guy. Very focused. If he were Dhampir, I think he'd make a great Guardian.
Mace Rodrigens : He's a good enough guy. He could do well to focus on his training more then his attire but to each it's own
Kittrina Drozdov: Aye dios mio, Why the party girl? Atleast it'll give me an excuse to dance.
Helena Mckinley : I find this girl adorable. She works hard so I don't mind training with her. I'd even like to help her some.
Wini Zeklos : She's Strigoi, I hate her and her kind. Do I need another reason?
Drew K Salmore :
...Drew...The intellectual flirt...
Gabriella Bendividez: She confuses me...
Rosella Griffin : She makes me smile. She reminds me of a doll. She's so quiet.
Bridget Dragomir : I think she's bipolar. Spirit user or not, I think she's just crazy...
Alex La'Coix [love] : Okay, I think I may have a slight crush on Alex. He's silent and deadly. Much like myself. Most people don't notice him but I do. I can see pretty well in the dark so the shadows can't hide.
Last edited by MaliceInWonderland on Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:51 am

Natália Letícia 'Songbird' Benavidez aka The Bruiser

|18|Dhampir|Angel Zeklos|

Andrea Ivashkov ☺☺☺☺☺ "Hey, Drea! Need help with anything?"
    I love her strong will and how she's very down to earth despite her higher-up social status. She seems a bit clumsy at times, which I find adorable, though I'd never tell her. Sometimes I think of her as a little sister. She's not quite as...preppy as someone would imagine a princess to be. Sometimes...I don't think she even wants to be a princess.

Darius Zeklos ☺☺☺ "Hey...Can we talk?"
    Darius and I used to be really close friends when we first started attending St. Vladdie's. But after his sister took my father...Things just seem strained between us. Sometimes he apologizes like it was his fault that she did what she did and I know it's not. Maybe this year we can go back to how things were. He doesn't know, but I used to have a really huge crush on him. Maybe this year something could be kindled between us either friendship or romance - Either way, I just want my friend back.

Angeline Zeklos ☺☺☺☺☺ "Who said something to you? Point the way, say the word, and I'll kill them."
    Angel is a darling and she's more like a sister to me than anyone else. I hate that she has to suffer from people's jibes about Wini. I know that she isn't fond of my hatred for her sister, but she understands that I have a reason. Those other kids have no reason to say anything. I will gladly strike down anyone that harasses her or displeases her in any way - It wouldn't be the first or last time. I gladly serve as her Dhampir and I really don't mind that others call me her 'Attack Dog' - They're just jealous because I'm the best warrior since my father and they could never compare.

Brylen Dragomir☺☺☺☺☺/♥ "Don't tell me: You need Professor Giovanni's notes? Here. You're lucky I love ya."
    Bry? I love this crazy party girl to death. Like many, she has a lot of pent up anger and depression. I like being there for her whether it's to help with homework or to be a shoulder to cry on. Like I do for others, I will stand up for her and make sure people know to keep their mouths shut unless they want me to rip their lips off. I gotta say; She's pretty cute, too.

Raven Dragomir

Eògan Badica ☺☺☺☺☺ /♥ “Hey, Scotsman! Can you help me with my new lyrics?”
    Eògan is a sweet guy and very charming. He knows how to make a girl swoon and I love watching him woo girls with a simple smile so that we can chill in my room later and laugh about it. We don’t mean to laugh at them, we just think it’s ridiculous how easy it is for him to get a girl to swoon. I will get him to make a guy swoon one day. One day! Watch out, Badica!

Braddock Dashkov

Kittrina Drozdov

Adrian Lazar

Terence Bradaigh

Julian Sterling

Elizabeth Le'Rouge

Rosella Griffin

Gabriel Ozera“I don’t think I know you. I’d remember a face as cute as yours.”
    Ozera? Don’t know the guy personally. Seen ‘im around. And I know from Brylen and Bridget that he’s a party goer.

Guadalupe "Lupe" Aria Moñtez ☺☺☺☺☺ “We should form a vigilante Strigoi hunting group. Population? Me and you!”
    I know that Lupe doesn’t really like people in generaly and that she doesn’t have very many friends. She’s told me on more than one occasion that I’m the only real friend that she has and that kinda makes me feel special. We’ve got a bit in common – We’ve both killed our share of Strigoi before even turning eighteen, we’re both Latina, and we’re the Academy’s top warriors. I’m the ice to her fire. I think we have a good friendship and we balance each other out.

Mace Joseph Rodrigens ☺☺☺☺☺ "Listen to my new song! Afterwards, we can spar."
    Mace is a really cool guy and I love training with him. I find a bit of fun in teaching him a few of my moves.I don't understand how he hates peaches! Okay, well I don't like fresh peaches - I preferred canned peaches. But anyways. I love his sense of fashion! I mean, c'mon! Find me a guy that can kick ass, take names, and rock designer while doing it... That's what I thought.

Adrian Le’Fay

Brooklyn Wilkerson

Alexandra Petrova

Helena McKinley

Luecretia Waverly

Alec La'Coix

Drew Salmore

Randall Towns ♥♥♥

Wini Zeklos:"Gandhi says to hate the sin and love the sinner. But I'm having a very hard time doing that..."
    I hate her with a burning passion and I have vowed to kill her if it's the last thing that I ever do on this God-forsaken earth. She took my father from me - And that was the worst mistake that she'll ever make in her life. I might not hate her so much if she had killed my father rather than turn him to Strigoi. I could live with him being dead, because I'd live for him. It's hard to live now knowing that he's the enemy. I know that she didn't choose to be Strigoi and I will gladly put her out of her misery.

Cherie Voda

Genieve Waverly

Anthony Straccione

Gabe Ángel Benavidez "Daddy..."

Last edited by Vix on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Alexandra Petrova

|17|Dhampir|Brylen Dragomir|

|♥ (Romantic Interest)|☺(Friends)|◑ (Neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|

• Brylen Dragomir: ☺ - You're a great friend of mine and have been for only a few short years, so far. I plan on seeing that time grow and hope we can continue with our record-breaking party attendance (Were we actually up in the 20's that one week alone? How shocking...) as we finish our schooling. Your attitude is so much like mine, I can't help but be drawn to you as a friend.
    Oh! And, maybe, we'll be lucky and I won't have to deal with an unbearable Royal as my charge and get you instead? We can only hope or, rather, I can. Thanks roomie!
  • Gabriel Ozera:
  • Andrea Ivashkov: ◑/☠ - I know you don't like me for my attitude and actions and I really don't care. You're a royal, younger, and still have a lot to learn. Once you discover boys and school, you'll probably be the same. I should probably stop being so sarcastic to you but... I don't see it happening. Anyway, without further ado, have a nice day, darlin'!
  • Julian Nicholas Sterling: ☺ -
  • Adrian Le'Fay Lazar:
  • Mace Rodrigens: ☺/♥ - You're a pretty good guy and I get along well with you. Sometimes you can be sarcastic but.. I love it! It's nice to know it's not just me who can enjoy using wit and words to joke or respond bitingly. I kind of like how I can come to you about my clothing issues, how embarrassing that I have any at all, and how you don't judge me but help me out. You're also a rather good guy to flirt with, honestly. I may or may not have had a crush on you in the past year but it's dulled a lot since then, though I've never felt awkward about you ever finding out that tiny secret.
  • Wini Zeklos: ☺/☠ - Wini, I used to look up to you when I was a child and heard so many things about you from my brothers along the 'Guardian Grapevine'. Don't ask.. But once I heard you went Strigoi, I couldn't help the automatic hatred from springing up. I'm sorry but if I come across you.. I have to kill you. You're not safe anymore and they come first.
  • Darius Zeklos:
  • Guadalupe Aria Moñtez: ◑ - I feel like you're a little too uptight and serious. Try to live a little since we only have until we're eighteen to do so, recklessly anyway.
  • Kittrina Drozdov: ☺ - Like Brylen, you aren't too bad, for a royal. The parties we attend, with Brylen of course, tend to be fantastic and I always have the time of my life. Must be the company I spend it with. Anyway, I'm not that close with you but I think we could become better friends in the time to come.
  • Angeline Julia Zeklos:
  • Helena McKinley:

Julian "Jules" Sterling

|17|Moroi|Unknown|Water|

|♥ (Romantic Interest)|☺(Friends)|◑ (Neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|

• Brylen Dragomir: ☺ - I met you at St. Vlad's and we've been good friends since. Parties are places I tend to hang out with you most as I hardly ever miss even one. It's interesting to drink with you and, I can't lie, you're dancing skills are rather impressive. Clearly, I think highly of you and also think that you are a rather fun person to be with.
  • Gabriel Ozera: ◑ - I can't help but hold reservations about you. Your disdain of me is quite evident, it shows on your expression whenever you pass me, but I tend to not let it bother me. If you want to act like that, by all means, go ahead. It's no skin off my back, that's for sure.
  • Andrea Ivashkov: ◑ - Yet another person whom I won't allow to bring me down. If you can't accept the partying fun side of me then why would I bother with a friendship with you? It would be a waste of both of our time so, instead, I will remain polite while continuing to do what I do best; be myself.
  • Alexandra Aisenyevna Petrova:
  • Adrian Le'Fay Lazar:
  • Mace Rodrigens:
  • Wini Zeklos:
  • Darius Zeklos:
  • Guadalupe Aria Moñtez:
  • Kittrina Drozdov: ☺ - You're a great girl to party with and I find it so entertaining to talk to you, especially once I found out how similar we were.
  • Angeline Julia Zeklos:
  • Helena McKinley: ☺ - You're so much like me, it's scary. I rather enjoy our jam sessions on guitar, actually I was almost childishly excited to meet someone who could play so well too. You're almost as good as me! Just kidding.. Well, not really. But if you want, and beg on your knees, I could help you learn better? Whatever gets me out of doing homework, of course! Haha. Also, Since you're younger, and a lot shorter, than I am I can't help from saying every short joke that comes to mind.

[Will edit more.. Shortly.]
Last edited by crybloodredtears on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:49 am

Kittrina "Kitty" Drozdov

| 17 | Royal Moroi | Guadalupe Moñtez | Water |

• Brylen Dragomir:"I may be older than you, but you're my main bitch." Brylen arrived at the school a year after Kit did, and, at first, Kat hated her. She was a year younger so she only had her in two classes, but Kat thought the girl was the most annoying person she'd ever laid eyes on. But one night, Kitty went to a party and saw Brylen there. The two girls got to talking, and realized how much they had in common. Now Kittrina considers her a pretty good friend.
  • Gabriel Ozera:"Loosen up a little babe. You don't always have to play the righteous hero." Gabriel, though he's a year younger than Kit, has been at the school for much, much longer than she has. She's seen him around a lot and even had a few conversations with him, but they've never really hit it off. He's a little too "good" for her. Maybe someday they'll be friends, but at the moment, she thinks he needs to relax a little.
  • Andrea Ivashkov:"It's not like I hate her, but she's too much of a teachers pet for me." Andrea has also been at the school a lot longer than Kitty has, and she's seen the girl around a lot, but has never really talked to her. Drea is a total teachers pet, whereas Kat is usually the teachers least favorite. Their personalities clash, but she can't say she'll never be friends with the girl. Who knows? Maybe a down-to-earth influence is exactly what Kitty needs in her life?
  • Alexandra Petrova:"We rarely hang out when Brylen's not around, but we've been to a million parties together." Alexandra is more Brylen's friend than hers, but she knows the girl well enough to call her friend. Kitty met Alexandra at the same party she met Brylen at, and, ever since then, everytime Kit went to a party with Brylen , her friend always brought Alexandra along. Hence, the girls became a trio. Even if she's not as close to Alexandra as she is to Brylen, the girls are growing closer with every party they attend.
  • Julian Sterling:"What can I say? He's my type. Alright... Maybe boy is my type, but whatever." It's not like she's head-over-heels in love, Kitty just has a certain soft spot for Julian Sterling. She thinks he's cute, and likes his optimistic attitude. He's a bit of a troublemaker, like herself, which is one thing that drew her to him. They haven't talked a whole lot, but she's definitely seen him around. Kit wouldn't be devastated if her interest in him didn't go anywhere, but that doesn't mean she wont be happy if it does. However, Kitty knows that her friend Brylen likes Julian as well, and would only ever let it go somewhere should she give consent.
  • Adrian Lazar:"Who?" Having never had a single converation with him, Kitty can't judge him.
  • Mace Rodrigens:"I mean, he's cute but, he's too focused on school." Kit's opinion about Mace is that he's too ingrained in his school work to have any real fun. She thinks he's hot, but doesn't have a romantic interest in him. Besides flirting, of course.
  • Wini Zeklos:"This is a joke right? Of course I hate her." Even though Kittrina has never actually encountered Wini, she knows who the woman is and that she's a Strigoi, so naturally, the two are enemies.
  • Darius Zeklos:"Cute, but... eh-" He's friends with Brylen, but she doesn't really know him personally. He seems too quiet for her taste.
  • Guadalupe Moñtez:"Maybe we'll be friends someday, maybe not." She doesn't really know Guadalupe personally, but she can't say she hates her.
  • Natália Benavidez:"This girl is great. She makes it hard to not want to get to know her." Kitty respects Nati's seductive personality as well as her determination to get what she wants. The girls persausive tendencies, are much like her own, which is why Kat gets along with her quite well. She's not as wild as Brylen and Alexandra, but she's just as outgoing, and she may not be her partying friend, but she's that friend she goes to when she wants a different kind of fun. Shopping or maybe venting her anger.
  • Helena McKinley:"She's too quiet for my taste." Kitty doesn't really know Helena and hasn't talked to her much so can't really formulate an opinion.
  • Angeline Zeklos:"She's cool. Right up my alley, with all that pent up perpetual anger, ya know?" Kitty and Angel are good friends. Angel is an angry, dark girl and Kat likes that about her.
  • Will add more if more characters come in | May be subject to editing due to what others say about Kittrina
Last edited by desire99600 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Angeline 'Angel' Julia Zeklos

|16|Royal Moroi|Natália Letícia 'Songbird' Benavidez|Air|

• Brylen Dragomir:"She knows how bad it is" Brylen has been there for me since my sister was..taken. She even offered to use her spirit ability to help us. She is a good, worthy friend and I wouldn't replace her for anything in the world. She wants to help.
  • Andrea Ivashkov:"You have no reason to hate her, what has she done to you?" Andrea hates Wini, and so Angel belives hate is a strong word..she doesn't hate her, just unsure about the girl, it's not just that, but the girl see's to uptight, like she's trying to hard to impress instead of just being herself.
  • Natália Letícia 'Songbird' Benavidez: ☺/◑ "No one can understand me like she dose" Their friendship is a little..odd. deep down they have a very small feeling of dislike, not really for each other through, Nat's dislike rests with Angels older sister, while Angel just dislikes the fact that her sister had became monster enough to kill someone's father. But Angel dose not hate Natalia like the others who hate her sister for no reason, Natalia has a reason, and it's a good reason, so why should she hate her for being angry that she to lost a parent? Natalia knows Angel didn't lose her real mother, but she lost her sister, who was the only mother Angel will ever truly have.
  • Kittrina "Kitty" Drozdov: "She's cool ,and she doesn't mind that I'm angry" She understands that I can be a kind of dark angry person most of the time, and it doesn't brother her like most people, she's a good friend.
  • Guadalupe "Lupe" Aria Moñtez: "Cant hate someone you don't know.." She seems okay, other then her hate for Strigoi AKA Angels sister..
  • Adrian Le'Fay Lazar:"He's a good person, a good friend and a good worker." Angel likes to hang out with Adrian or just tell him her problems, because he always has the time to come up with solutions, she respect's that about him.
  • Mace Rodrigens: ♥/☺/♥ "When I'm with him...I'm me again." To be honest, Angel loves Mace, through he is the kind of friends with benifts guy, she will always love him. He is one of her best friends, and when she's with her she can laugh and hug him and even hold his hand, she has no idea how he feels about her, she just guesses sense he's just a big flirt, he doesn't mind. The thing is, is when Angel is with Mace she can feel like her old self again, she can smile a real smile and laugh a real laugh, almost like how she is with Nat, but it's not completely the same.
  • Alexandra Aisenyevna Petrova:"When you meet someone as reckless are yourself, you have met your equal." Alexandra is a good friend, she likes to party and sing, and that's nice to be around it tends to lighten your spirit's some.
  • Darius Zeklos:" He's my brother, I don't hate him.." Angel loves her brother, she respect's him and through she's angry that he blames himself for her sister's..out come. She has no room to speak, because she also blames herself. She dose get mad when he follows her around through, not al the time, but when she tires to go out with friends..she is stalked. She understands why...but still.
  • Wini Zeklos: ☺/◑ "Did she kill someone close to you? No? Then shut up or you will never breath again." Wini meant the world to her. When Angel lost Wini, she lost a older sister, role model, best friend...and mother. Through she wasn't her real mother, she was in Angel's mind. Angel dosen't hate her sister, but she hates all of the other Strigoi with a burning passion. If she could, she would kill every single one of them, and turn her sister back. Talking about Wini is a touche subject for Angel, and people that talk ill about her when the young girl is around..well lets just say Angel get's in touble for fighting all the time, and she gets in trouble because she wins.
    Will add more as more come.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[img]PUT%20IMAGE%20OF%20YOUR%20CHARACTER%20HERE[/img]

[color=put your chars color]Name goes here (if you have a nickname and want to be called it use that name)[/color]

|age|dhampir/moroi/strigoi|roommate|element (if you have one)|

• Character's Name: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Character's Name: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=put your chars color]Name goes here (if you have a nickname and want to be called it use that name)[/color]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((Oh my god I have to do three more of these things?? I suddenly feel so lazy! -__-))
Last edited by The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:28 am

MaliceInWonderland wrote: • Gabriel Ozera /I tolerate him, maybe because he's such a pacifist? I'm really not sure.

:P I never said he was a pacifist, just that he doesn't like fighting

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:38 am

She doesn't know that...and compared to someone like her who fights regularly....he's might as well be a pacifist :P

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:56 pm

MaliceInWonderland wrote:She doesn't know that...and compared to someone like her who fights regularly....he's might as well be a pacifist :P

I should probably add in his character sheet that he knows boxing and fencing...

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:13 pm

((please use the ooc for discussion this is just relations ^^))

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Darius 'The Shrink' Zelkos

|18| moroi |roommate|Earth

• Brylen Dragomir: ☺Brylen is one of many people who comes to me to talk about things, she has a lot more going on with her than most would think and has grown to be a very good friend. I can’t help but think her rebellious nature and attitude has to do with her father leaving her, which is also probably why she tries to flirt with everything that moves. She is much stronger than she seems, emotionally and psychologically speaking. I can’t help but worry about her though, her spirit nature makes her moody and depressed at times and the drinking does little to help ease my fears. She is a good person though and I am more than happy to call her a friend.
  • Mace Rodrigens: ◑ I wouldn’t call him a friend, me and him have hung out a couple of times and he’s a very likable guy but I don’t know him that well. The biggest things that are probably stopping my from being his friend is that he seems to get a laugh out of hitting on me and the fact that Drea likes him. I can’t help but worry that she’ll get hurt by him. It’s not my place to judge who should be with who of course.
  • Gabriel Ozera: I don’t like him. I know that it’s not completely rational for my judgment to be so illogical but something about him rubs me the wrong way. He judges everyone by one standard which I can’t help but be confused by. Perhaps my feelings are based on the fact that the first time we had ever really interacted he scolded me for not talking more and being more involved. I’ve never expressed my feelings against him or anything of the sort, no reason to poke the bear even if it doesn’t bite.
  • Andrea Ivashkov: ♥/☺A girl of extremes, that sums her up best in my eyes. She’s more than a little cute, and I’m open enough to admit that I had fancied her when I was younger. It is more than obvious though that she has some sort of interest in Mace and I wouldn’t want to get in between that. She is smart and an interesting person in almost all regards a truly fun person to be around. When they were younger they had gone on a few trips together and he could still remember her joy being out in the woods and nature, he could also remember seeing the light shining around her and make her look like an angel. The only down side is I often see her giving me odd looks when I’m reading, as though there is some joke I’m not let in on.
  • Alexandra Petrova: ♥/◑ I’ve only seen her around, at parties and social events that I normally try to avoid. I can’t help but to find her pretty, I mean what male would not? Sadly I know that such a thing would mostly likely never be. Damphir and moroi relationships are more than a little frowned upon. Perhaps that’s why she interest me, the forbidden fruit idea. I’ll have to think on that
  • Julian Sterling: ◑ He’s happy. Seriously. I’ve never met a guy who is honestly this happy and nice. I don’t know him well so perhaps the waters run deeper than I think with him but his upbeat attitude seems to be an interesting contrast to his high intellect.
  • Adrian Lazar: He’s a psychopath. Nothing wrong with that though, there are more than a few studies that say the top CEOs’ have psychopathic traits. He’s smart and more than capable but he seems a bit detached from things, as though life is simply him weighing the value of everything around him.
  • Kittrina Drozdov: Why does it seem that everyone loves to party? That question just gets beat into my head whenever I’m around Kit. I don’t know her well and frankly I think getting to know her would end up killing me. The worst part of it is though that with that silver tongue of hers she could probably get me to give it a shot. She is a good friend of Angeline and I can’t help but smile at that fact. I hope that her happy and wild side will rub off on her……well not all of it but some wouldn’t hurt.
  • Helena McKinley: ☺There are few people I’ve met who I have become such fast friends with. Her odd outlook on everything and interesting choices has made it so that we bonded quickly and became friends. She has spoken to me on a number of occasions about her family and her problems, which I’ve tried to help her with however possible. I can admit to being an introvert but I don’t mind being around people the way she does, I’ve tried numerous times to get her to go with me and people watch or do other things in order to help her become less introverted. She probably thinks I’m meddlesome for it.
  • Winni Zeklos: ☺/ ☠oh my dear sweet sister. The lost lamb of the family as it were. She’s done some terrible things but I do love her, how could I hate my own flesh and blood? I hope to bring her back, to turn her back into the sweet person she once was. I keep telling myself that if it comes down to it I’ll kill her, or that I’ll help songbird do it. I just do not know if I’ll be able to when the time comes
  • Angeline Zeklos: ☺She’s my little sister, little being the key word. I’d die to protect her, that’s the honest truth but I worry about her far more than I should and I know it. I worry that our sisters….change has hurt her. I know she gets angry when others talk about her but I also do my best to cheer her up. She used to be such a fun and happy girl but since it happened she’s become far too cold. He might be a cynic but that did not mean she would get too. Hopefully something would thaw her cold heart soon.
  • Natália Letícia Benavidez: ☺ Songbird is a very old friend to me; she is one of the few people who I’ve known for almost all my life. Time and events have decayed our relationship but I still count her as one of my friends and only hope that she counts on me too. I know she does not blame me for what has befallen her but I cannot help but worry that she might have scars of a more emotional kind that have yet to heal. I tried to talk about her once but she refused, brushing away my apologize and stepping away quickly. I do feel guilty. It’s my fault that she lost her father; it is my fault that she and my sister will probably be pitted against each other. The problem is, whose side will I be on?
  • Guadalupe Aria Moñtez : Calling her capable is like saying that a volcano is hot. I’ve seen her fight before and I can’t help but hope that I’m never on the other side of one of her blows. Sadly I don’t know her well at all, only seeing her in passing and when I’m on breaks. She seems more than a little determined though, training almost constantly. A part of me want to get to know her because of her skills, she would be more than useful later on. There are very few people who have taken down a Stigoi after all.

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:35 am

Helena McKinley

|15|Dhampir|Andrea

• Brylen Dragomir:“Brylen is kind and unexpected. Or, kindly unexpected? Um…” Lena doesn’t know her very well, but thinks she’s different than what people expect her to be, in a good way. When they have the chance to talk Lena tries to take it, assuming no one else is around to hear.
  • Mace Rodrigens:“He’s a very good Dhampir, I think, and I like watching him sometimes, when he’s being interesting. But he makes me nervous so we don’t really talk.” Mace is slightly intimidating to Lena for whatever reason, but she doesn’t dislike him at all.
  • Julian Sterling:“He’s one of the few people I can talk to and not worry about what I say.” Julian is one of the very few people Lena currently considers a genuine friend. She’s very at ease with him and is much better at expressing herself when he’s around. He can definitely make her laugh better than anyone.
  • Winni Zeklos:“I wonder sometimes if Stigoi are really as emotionless as everyone says they are.” Lena never met Winni, only heard whispers of her later. Naturally, they’re enemies, but Lena holds nothing personal against her.
  • Gabriel Ozera: ♥ /◑ “I doubt he even knows my name, but that’s okay. Better, actually. I think I’d be upset if he did.” Lena has a platonic crush on Gabriel, one she never plans on doing anything about (or telling anyone – he’s Moroi after all). She finds him highly intelligent and connects with his own ideals on fighting, but she idealizes him more than any true romantic interest.
  • Andrea "Drea" Ivashkov: ☺/◑ “She’s very pretty.” Lena sees Andrea as a very pure soul at her core, and sharing their love of nature, they have common ground to start building a relationship. Lena still has trouble speaking to Andrea, but enjoys listening to her talk.
  • Guadalupe Aria Moñtez:“She fights like she smiles.” Lena enjoys having Lupe in class, and though their conversations are limited she is very impressed with her skills.
  • Natália Benavidez:“She’s very intense.” Lena sees Natalia as the opposite of her in most ways, and as a result, is afraid to say more than two words to her.
  • Alexandra Petrova:“It’s funny to listen to her talk sometimes.” Alexandra is one of the few people Lena wishes she was friends with, but doesn’t have any idea how to make that happen.
  • Kittrina Drozdov:“I’ve never said a single word to her. Ever.” Lena finds Kittrina so different from herself, she couldn’t imagine them ever coming in contact for more than a few moments, let alone ever getting aquainted.
  • Angeline Julia Zeklos:“She kind of scares me.” Lena’s had a few conversations with her via Darius, and what she sees is a very young-looking girl with something very serious behind her eyes. Though she doesn’t dislike her, being in her presence makes Lena very nervous, especially because she’s Darius’s little sister, and a mess-up could affect their friendship.
  • Darius Zelkos:“He’s one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met, and I’m grateful we’ve become friends.” Darius is extremely kind to Lena, allowing her to talk about her family and, really, anything else. He’s patient enough to let her work through all her thoughts and actually say what she needs to, and she always enjoys hearing what he has to say in return. His quiet nature is calming for her, and they get along quite well. She only wishes he could confide in her the same way she does him, though she knows enough to understand his problems are far more complicated.
  • Adrian Le'Fay Lazar:“I’ve seen him, but that’s all really.” Adrian and Lena have never really talked, and the only reason she knows anything about him is because she sees him with Gabriel sometimes. She has a feeling they wouldn’t get along if they did talk, though, which is just more incentive to never say a word to him

((Will edit as we get new characters in and things))
Last edited by Nightgem on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:25 am

I'll add to mine later today.

It's done

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grrbot on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Most will be neutral because she doesn't know anybody.

Cherie "Cher" Voda

|20|Strigoi|None|none|

• Brylen Dragomir:
  • Gabriel Ozera:
  • Andrea Ivashkov:
  • Alexandra Petrova: ◑ , Went to school with her brothers.
  • Julian Sterling:
  • Adrian Lazar:
  • Mace Rodrigens:
  • Wini Zeklos: ☺ , Wini is stubborn like Cherie and she is the only girl Strigoi in their group so naturally Cherie turns to her to talk about girl stuff.
  • Drew Salmore:
  • Darius Zeklos: ◑ , Darius is Wini's brother and Cherie has a feeling Wini misses him. She feels bad for the guy because it wasnt Wini's choice to become Strigoi.
  • Rosella Sophia Griffin:
  • Guadalupe Montez:
  • Natalia Benavidez: ◑ , Feels bad that her father was taken away but know's the father still loves her so doesn't feel too much sympathy.
  • Angeline Zeklos: ◑ , Feels bad that Wini was taken from her. Occasionally Wini tells her small vague stories of her life before becoming a Strigoi.. She sometimes mentioned stuff about her sister.
  • CKittrina Drozdov:
  • Helena McKinley:
  • Gabe Benavidez: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

WIP

Grrbot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Lucretia "Lulu/Lou" Waverly

| Seventeen | Dhampir | Unknown |

• Brylen Dragomir:"Why do I feel like these kinds of girls always come in packs?" Lou doesn't have anything personal against the Dragomir Princess, she's just happy that she's not her partner or room mate. Quite frankly she finds her, and her pack of party hoppers quite annoying, thinking they're the shit and can do whatever the hell they want. She might be friends with them, seeing as she likes to have a good time, but she finds their constant need to be surrounded by loud, mind shattering parties, too much for her since she prefers quiet.
  • Gabriel Ozera:"He's pretty awesome, when we do talk I mean." Lulu finds Gabriel's semi-pacifist, calm personality refreshingly different. They're not exactly friends, but she can't say she hates him for any reason at all.
  • Andrea Ivashkov:"We've never really talked, but I've seen her around." Lou likes Andrea's quiet, down-to-earth personality, and thinks that someday, they could be friends, but secluding herself as she does, she's never really made a move to talk to her.
  • Alexandra Petrova:"Just another one of the Brylen Pack." She feels the same way about Alexandra as she does about Brylen.
  • Julian Sterling: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Adrian Lazar: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Mace Rodrigens: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Wini Zeklos: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Drew Salmore: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Darius Zeklos: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Rosella Griffin: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Guadalupe Moñtez: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Natália Benavidez: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Angeline Zeklos: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Kittrina Drozdov: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Helena McKinley: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Gabe Benavidez: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Alec La'Coix: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Eògan Badica: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Anthony Straccione: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Randall Towns: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Cherie Voda: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Terence Bradaigh: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Elizabeth Le'Rouge: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
  • Brooklyn Wilkerson: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[ Ugh, I'll finish editing this later. I'm personally feeling very lazy right now. ]

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:54 am

Raven

Brylen Dragomir: ☺ She's so outgoing and fun and I really look up to her. Love you sis!
Gabriel Ozera: ◑
Adrea Ivishkov: ◑
Alexandra Aisenyevna Petrova: ◑
Julian Nicholas Sterling: ◑
Adrian Le'Fay: ◑
Mace Rodrigens:◑
Drew K. Salmore: ◑
Darius Zeklos:◑
Rosella Sophia Griffin: ◑
Guadalupe Aria Moñtez: ◑
Natália Letícia Benavidez: ◑
Angeline Julia Zeklos: ◑
Kittrina Rose Drozdov:◑
Helena Marie McKinley: ◑
Alec La' Coix: ◑
Eògan Sealbhach Badica: ◑
Randall Towns: ◑
Terence Keiron Brádaigh: ◑
Elizabeth Isabell Le'Rouge: ◑
Luecretia Waverly: ◑
Brooklyn Ella Wilkerson: ◑

[/list][/size]

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 am

Braddock “Doc” Dashkov

|17|Moroi|???|Air|

Brylen Dragomir: ☺ Ahh the Dragomir twins. Mah God are they fine. I wouldn’t go for either of them but they’re cool.
    Gabriel Ozera: ☺ We’re cool. I’m always DJ his parties.
    Andrea Ivashkov: ☺ Aww she so cute.
    Alexandra Aisenyevna Petrova:♥ Damn....just Damn!
    Julian Nicholas Sterling: ☺ Aww he’s a nut, We’re cool
    Adrian Le'Fay: ☺ He’s always hanging with Gabriel so we cool by association
    Mace Rodrigens:◑ We cool but he doesn’t like rap music...that’s a problem
    Drew K. Salmore:☺ he’s funny
    Darius Zeklos:☺ He’s cool, I feel kinda bad for him though
    Rosella Sophia Griffin: ◑ She’s a real quiet one, i don’t really know her. I should change that...
    Guadalupe Aria Moñtez: ◑ She’s hot but she’s scares the hell outta me.
    Natália Letícia Benavidez: ♥ Nattie Nattie Nattie...
    Angeline Julia Zeklos: ☺ She looks like a kid, she’s cute but feisty
    Kittrina Rose Drozdov:♥ Hot like Fire this one. Like I even got a chance?
    Helena Marie McKinley: ☺ She’s a quiet one too but she’s adorable
    Alec La' Coix: ◑ Uhh? Alec....Oh right! Byrlen’s dude. I remember him now *scratches head*
    Eògan Sealbhach Badica: ☺ That’s my dude.
    Randall Towns: ☺ He’s a nut but we’re cool
    Terence Keiron Brádaigh: ☺
    Elizabeth Isabell Le'Rouge: ☺
    Luecretia Waverly: ◑
    Brooklyn Ella Wilkerson: ◑

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!