Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Secret Heroes of the Imperium

Secret Heroes of the Imperium

a part of “Secret Heroes of the Imperium”, a fictional universe by cha-kun.

A Roleplay of Grim Proportions. Take on the role of an Inquisitor's retainer, and assist him as he battles the enemies of Humanity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Secret Heroes of the Imperium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Secret Heroes of the Imperium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:32 pm

right, lets get something rolling on the hallway.
"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."
~Buddha

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:46 pm

Posted my response. Just so you know, Holt is wearing bright red robes, has a servo skull floating above his left shoulder and a very noticeable mechadendrite mounted on his right shoulder.
I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise!
- One of the many golden quotes of Neonus.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Archereon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:44 pm

Hey, I just need to inform you that cha-kun's character has removed Varn's Penal Legion Explosion Collar, though Varn would no doubt have marks from it.

Saxious
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:48 pm

k, editing post accordingly.

Archereon
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Saxious on Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks mate. I'll write a respond tomorrow, it's 3:15 AM here.

Saxious
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Oh, an adendum to my last post. The week long ultimatum starts after I make my first actual post in the "POSTING" section. My "Personal Quarters" post will not affect the time limit, because I want to post Osbourne's personal quarters, to show off the perks of having the Inquisition's wealth.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:37 am

Posted my response Saxious...And eh...That gesture was supposed to be a hand-shake.

@Eisenhorn: Feel free to get your character involved in this conversation.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Just FYI guys, the bridge and the Enginarium are off limits unless you are keyed into their gene sensors, or unless I give you specific permission to enter. The bridge is open at all times whenever I am there but the enginarium requires special permission, regardless of whether I am there or not.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Well then that ensures Holt and Varn won't be able to get in, and could easily play into us finding Artellus and Arcturas.

Btw, was I sufficiently vague about the details of the ship's Navigator?

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Yeah, actually you can create and play the Navigator if you want. I haven't really made him yet.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm

Should I write up a character sheet?

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:45 pm

Oh. Crap, what now? D:
"In Latin America, they say that the spirit world is a dark place, empty but for all of the human nightmares and regrets they left behind; the journey through it is long and hard. Every time you write, or draw, or create something new, you light a beacon fire in the spirit world to guide and protect the dead on their journey to the afterlife. Think about that the next time you write, and know that no matter how little it is, you have helped them on their way."

Audino - Surprisingly Amazing!

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:33 pm

what's up Hydrall? Y u b sayin' "oh crap"?

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:43 pm

I assume he's wondering how he should react to the presence of the squat. 6th ed squats are just another race of abhumans, whereas they were a lot more important in 1st and 2nd edition.

Btw Cha-Kun, if I actually do write up a character sheet for the Navigator, I assume that character's been with the Inquisitor for a fairly large amount of time prior to everyone else, correct? I imagine I should PM you about his/her history.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:54 pm

I guess... IDK... Sure! Why not?!

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hydrall on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:13 pm

No, no, the bridge thing. I wrote as being on the bridge, since Eisenhorn was going there. Hrm.

Hydrall
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rill on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Squat 'Lore' has been changed, deleted, re-written and taken out and put back into 40K lore so many times by games Workshop that I'm taking creative leeway with my character and treating his race, for the purposes of this RP, much more like the Fantasy Dwarfs, as in an ancient race of master craftsmen, Smiths and Engineers that have old ties and oaths with the Empire of Man (Much like fantasy Dwarfs and Sigmar's Empire or the Tolkien Dwarfs and the men of Middle Earth.)

I'm choosing to interpret the race here more as a sci-fi version of the ancient, classic race (In the same way Orks and Eldar are almost Carbon Copies of Orcs and Elves) rather than a 'joke' race of Ab Humans, which is the main mistake I think GW always made with them and why they never quite fitted into the 40k universe.
'I had to be a Warrior, a slave I could not be! A Soilder and a Conqueror, fighting to be free!'

Rill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:36 am

Just so you know, the Navigator is going to show up on/near the bridge, and probably was there the entire time eavesdropping. If that particular conversation is in fact taking place on the bridge, the Navigator's presence could be a good reason for why it was open, GM willing.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Well, since the bridge is off limits without clearance, the conversation itself could occur right outside of it. Not much change to the post, and would cover the off limits thing.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Archereon on Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:39 pm

Could the guys on/near the bridge possibly start moving the conversation? I'd like a cue to bring in the other two characters off of.

Archereon
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!