Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Forged Marriage

Forged Marriage

a part of “Forged Marriage”, a fictional universe by Brenflakes.

Your parents have arranged a marriage for you, you may like him/her or you may not. Come roleplay to find out.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forged Marriage”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Forged Marriage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:50 pm

I'll post tomorrow when I get home from school
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:54 pm

peachyme123 wrote:Hey Brenflakes, could my char be matched up with yours?

Sure ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:15 am

This rp is doing very well so far :D, my app will be up tonight after I finish college :) and maybe I should take on a couple of guys to level things up a bit. I love the setting, arranged marriage, and then the fire brewing when one likes someone from another couple, or having an affair, lots of plottage I see

TheBouquineuse wrote:Nya! This looks cute! Could I make a gay guy forced to marry a girl? =D

And this seems a great idea also :D
This account is no longer in use
[i]Should you have rp'ed with me in the past and wish to do so again, either new or continue an existing one, contact me on my new account

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 am

Brenflakes wrote:
peachyme123 wrote:Hey Brenflakes, could my char be matched up with yours?

Sure ^^

TT.TT Damn.... I was hoping mine would be able to be matched with yours ><
"They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."

-- Edgar Allen Poe

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 am

I'm usually iffy on looking for roleplays but this one seems really cute. :x I'm tempted to make a character but I'm going to leave for a roadtrip very soon and it will take more than eight hours to get to my destination. :c Would it be ok if I submitted a character later?

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:39 am

can i have the last female spot

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 am

Aradia wrote:I'm usually iffy on looking for roleplays but this one seems really cute. :x I'm tempted to make a character but I'm going to leave for a roadtrip very soon and it will take more than eight hours to get to my destination. :c Would it be ok if I submitted a character later?

Yes that's fine with me would you like me to make a 11th female spot for you or reserve a male spot?

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:37 am

Lady Inali wrote:can i have the last female spot

Yes you may ill add your characters name to the list.

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady Inali on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:42 am

can we give input on who we want to be put with

Lady Inali
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elkcubra on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:59 pm

So who is marrying who? or do we not know yet?

Elkcubra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 pm

Quick question, who is Kerio Glade? Cause he's listed on the boy's side but I can't see his character ><

Kaire23
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby candykitten on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:50 pm

ok I've posted. I still dont have a pair, and my character is now at the park waiting.

candykitten
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Howdy, all! Your local Thunder Goddess here to report the creation of a (completely ripped from a different rp)new character named Walker McMullin!
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Introducing Adam Leroux and Louis Cole into the mix to level things up :) One hard man, and one soft ;) So whose me pairs?

S1mon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Question for S1mon/Brenflakes, Could my character be paired up with Adam Leroux?

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S1mon on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:31 pm

I'm happy if Brenflakes is :) Think Adam and Akiko would go nicely, seeing that they are both from wealthy families, with the reasons of their forged marriage obvious....

S1mon
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Kaire23 wrote:Question for S1mon/Brenflakes, Could my character be paired up with Adam Leroux?

Have you talked to the person who plays that character for a pair with you? If you both agree I will pair you together.

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:21 pm

candykitten wrote:ok I've posted. I still dont have a pair, and my character is now at the park waiting.

I plan on making more slots and more men characters so if you want with one of my new characters we can pair.

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brenflakes on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:30 pm

New female and male slots are going to be added and I'm planing on making some male characters for the unpaired and for the people who want a new pair. Have fun and new characters are always welcome! ^^ ENJOY!

Brenflakes
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaire23 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm

Brenflakes wrote:
Kaire23 wrote:Question for S1mon/Brenflakes, Could my character be paired up with Adam Leroux?

Have you talked to the person who plays that character for a pair with you? If you both agree I will pair you together.

Yes, and he said it was fine ^^

Kaire23
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!