Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

a part of “SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2”, a fictional universe by Nightmaric_Angel.

800 years have passed sense Medusa's demise. But now Medusa Is Back and who knows what she has planned for ~the us all. Can the new main 3 defeat her or will the world burn. Find Out In This RP!~

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: SOUL EATER THE MADNESS RETURNS!! 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shaodow on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:35 am

welp, the GM has spoken!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shaodow
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:10 am

Nightmaric, putting her foot down with class!
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:02 am

Good call. There's aa-aaaalways someone watching. ;)

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:14 am

Woo hey guys whats up.

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:22 pm

@Shadow: Indeed she has. ^^
@DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX & @ViceVersus: oh always, everyday. ;P
@Shadetree76: Nothing much hon. wby?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:43 pm

There's stalker-status right there! XD

Also, I am doing fine. Just eager to see shit get done! c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:08 pm

@Famished: I think it's pretty awesome that we have a onlooker tbh. *blushes slightly smiling* Oh and Famished i dont know if you realize this but if your weapon becomes a death scythe sense Crona and Medusa are not known about as of yet that means the other Death Sythes havent been called in about the threat therefore they have not died yet and as such your weapon and you would be called out with the other death sythes and then your charr would have to die.... :/
sorry i did not explain that sooner...

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Just so you guys know My charr Death The Chick is the one no will be able to get. She is that one mystery no one can really solve XD
She will do one thing one moment then turn around and do something completely crazy the next. She will have most of you guys sitting there like wtf mate?! almost all of this rp because of her out of the ordinary personality of crazy ness.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Just so you guys know My charr Death The Chick is the one no will be able to get.

In what context should I take this, Nightmare? XD

And, don't worry everyone! Fun times are to be had when Razeluxe and Ion go on their mission.

Please note that this is 800 years later (Which actually means that Blackstar shouldn't be alive, nor anyone's father, but....), and that people are going to share the same namd, face and personality, but wont be the exact same person.

Or it least in this mission. c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm

sorry about the editing i had to do but i worked with it

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Uh, yeah that Was kind of confusing to me, that this is 800 years later, but Maka is Chick's aunt and Dusk's father is Black Star. Are we ditching the whole 800 years thing, or was it just an oversight?

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Actually i am editing the years to only 30. so yes it is very possible and what i told Shadetree this was fine and dandy. so please dont try to be the GM Famished and sorry I should have explained this earlier. The rp was my first original rp that did not go over well and due to not having enough characters it never started and so I tried again so I copied and pasted everything without tweaking first. ^^'
Also its just what it says. She will do things that will make everyone question why she did this. Like hugging trinton for you charr or saying what she said to Damien for Eve.
She will do things that dont make sense and make you all wonder why she did them.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Oh, I see.....and I'm not trying to be the GM.

Just pointing out things, and was setting up the reason why a person in Ion and Razeluxe's mission would basically be and not be someone from the actual show.

But if it's thirty years, then now I can just say that it is direct offspr----

Oh god. PERFECT.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Haha, I totally love Razeluxe. You make me laugh Pantsy! XD

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:55 pm

XD He is a rather intresting one and oh god...what does he have up his sleeve. D: XD

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:04 pm

well then. I feel so used now. lol I'm trying to keep up with things But I hope I am doing well

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 pm

All you have to know is that this

going to happen.... more than once.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:03 pm

*now knows what you have up your sleeve*
and Shadetree Id never use you honey pie.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:29 pm

I'm lost haha XD

Anyway, I'll post some more tomorrow, I'm going to bed. Right after I beat the final level in. NSMB2

Vexilous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:10 am

So I'm going to have to take care of someone who is anemic from nose bleeds due to my position of school doctor this could be entertaining. :3

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!