Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Cataclysm: Wakepoint

Cataclysm: Wakepoint

a part of “Cataclysm: Wakepoint”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

The world is what we see, right? Or are the layers that we cant see. Are we missing details? Things are moving, shifting, changing towards directions. There is no definite end. But there is an origin to a story. And this....this is our story.....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Cataclysm: Wakepoint”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Cataclysm: Wakepoint

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Well, I like to surprise people. Have unexpected twists. It makes it interesting, and I find it usually helps keeps things going. To always have some surprise, some mystery down the corner. The reason I didn't initially put that is because I was trying to make it interesting and engaging. Trying to play on people's curiosities so that they would not abandon the RP and watching it wither and die. I've seen too much of that, so I was trying to make you want to know more, which would make you stay.

So far it's been my most successful strategy.

Also, if your depressed, look on the bright side and be happy. That, or punch things until you realize being depressed isn't worth it and might be hurting others. Apologizing also helps, because even if you don't think you should or have to, or if it's for something you didn't even do or have anything to do with you, it always seems to make people (including myself) happier, as well as helping you make/keep friends.

(Note, this next bit is supposed to sound more joking then serious, and should not be regarded as a serious/insulting remark, in case it seems to you that way) It sort of seems right now like your Matthew as Raz described him. xD

Though, this is from someone who's disposition is stuck at happy most of the time and always looks on the bright side and is positive whenever possible. Also someone who probably isn't the best in the "socialization department".

Oh, and I hope your Fiancée is okay. We got hit pretty bad up here, and the Nor'Easter made it worse. D:

I much prefer regular Easter. It has candy. :D

Hope you feel better!

P.S.: Teddy Bears, especially big ones, also help, especially when you hug them. :D

Also, Avenger, he is a chat RPer. One of them. He cannot be trusted (probably). :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!