Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

My Eternal Moon

My Eternal Moon

a part of “My Eternal Moon”, a fictional universe by Nami L'Chi.

The goddess must break her own rules, go behind her husbands back, and make things right for all the races living under their domain. The fighting must stop... but at what cost? Friendship? Love? Death? (MALE SPOTS ARE OPEN...)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “My Eternal Moon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: My Eternal Moon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:04 am

Yayyyyy more to read and text (since I'm on my phone) :) cant wait to read (also sorry for typos swype is mega gayyyyy)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:18 am

i use my phone to post cus my laptop is getting fixed so i know how ya feel
"So, I guess we are who we are for alot of reasons. And maybe we'll never know most of them. But even if we don't have the power to choose where we come from, we can still choose where we go from there. We can still do things. And we can try to feel okay about them.”
"Standing on the fringes of life... offers a unique perspective. But there comes a time to see what it looks like from the dance floor.”-Perks of Being a Wallflower

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:40 am

Lol yay understanding!

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:18 am

Saikua, I'll agree on your attempt to get Shin and Lindethiel :D

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Scratch the last thing I said. I wrote it before I found out there were only OVER 40 POSTS! Woow :D

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:03 pm

LMAO... haha @Admire. Its cool :D haa I'm just glad/hope you guys are enjoying everything :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:00 am

Um, what exactly is a neko? Is it something like a nekomata (from Japanese Myth)? Also, is there an age limit. And, how much lowercraft magic is involved?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Lloud, it's half cat half human, magic is allowed by angels, elves and vampires. And no age limit to rp... Just as long as you are mature enough for dark rp. :) character are all between ages 19,20,21.

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:00 am

except for solar shes 15 XD

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Embracing_Anime on Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:31 am

I'd like to reserve one of the female angels (sister) please! ^ ^
You sing a song only I can hear.

Embracing_Anime
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:35 am

Angel reserved :p, and solar is the only exception x) happy thanksgiving everyone :p have fun and be safe :o

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:38 pm

By age limit, I meant for the characters. So, 19 - 21 Average? Not my favorite, but, whatever. I suppose I'll make a vampire character, and I'm thinking about an angel or werewolf character. So, how do humans fit into all of this?

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I'll reserve the Sun spirit! And this is the last character I will make for this roleplay. Three is a crowd :D

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 am

Permission to reserve the Sister Vampire? And also, how vampiric are the vampires? Are we talking the sparklers from Twilight, or are we the kind that are real children of the night?
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:43 am

@Thundergod Good heavens no!!! There is no twilight vampires!!!! >.> They don't sparkle... unless they are gay, then they can sparkle as much as their hearts desire.... but that sparkle is only in hair and clothing... xD
They're realll vampires... that can shapeshift and seduce and look charming and classy at once. -firm nod- They can be seen during the daytime... So hmm... Like the Nightworld Vampires?? In the series theres two kinds of vampires, Lamia and Made... :) Lamia can age, and grow and reproduce.... Made cannot Grow and Age...

hope that clears it up...and Sister reserved.. :)

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Echo_Rose on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:42 am

oh i love the nightworld series...just saying

Echo_Rose
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChristyLovesYou on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:05 am

Could I take the last sister werewolf? (:

ChristyLovesYou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:16 am

ok guyz... I have two new rules.. I'm putting here, and in the Rules..

1.) Please post at least once a day... unless something has come up... -sigh-
(Hates having to go all hardass on you guys... )

2.) Character reservations are only going to be held for 24 hours...

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdmireAtStuff on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:36 am

Is there a limit for number of characters? How many characters are needed?

AdmireAtStuff
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:32 am

we still need some male spots... and please NO more than three.. >.>

I'm trying not to post so much... >.> only because I'm at a block...
-shrug-

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!